Windows 10: Sudden Win10 Pro Activation error

Discus and support Sudden Win10 Pro Activation error in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Having had a legitimate copy of Win10x64 Pro since release, over the past week I have been presented with an activation error (0xC004C003). Running the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MardukAUS, Mar 30, 2019.

1. MardukAUS Win User

Sudden Win10 Pro Activation error

Having had a legitimate copy of Win10x64 Pro since release, over the past week I have been presented with an activation error (0xC004C003). Running the trouble shooter tells me that I I do not have a license for Pro however, looking at my MS account online it clearly states I have a pro and home licence. The home os for laptop which has no errors. There has been no hardware changes.

I have ran different slmgr commands with no success and the windows activation troubleshooter does not work. I followed all the other websites i could find saying things like wait a few days etc or different slmgr commands. Here are the slmgr snips i have received.

Sudden Win10 Pro Activation error 454037d0-85ef-479e-bf0f-7700a1bab8b1?upload=true.jpg Sudden Win10 Pro Activation error 519d74c4-8d39-424f-bc4a-56c8ace6b8c2?upload=true.jpg

It is a legit digital license. I even tried the change key and entered the generic Win10 Pro key (as you can see in error msg) with same errors as above. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

:)

MardukAUS, Mar 30, 2019
  2. Aubs Win User

Persistent activation errors with Win10 pro

Sudden Win10 Pro Activation error [​IMG]

Ok so it took 2 days to reject the MSDN key this time. Note that this is a recent install of win10 from scratch (not upgraded), but ive already used one of the dodgy ebay keys on it which was rejected.

3. Aubs Win User
    Persistent activation errors with Win10 pro

So it's an OEM key - is that the problem? Still seems weird to me that I would have the same issue with 3 different keys...

4. Sudden Win10 Pro Activation error

Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

Sudden Win10 Pro Activation error

1. Sudden Win10 Pro Activation error - Similar Threads - Sudden Win10 Pro

2. Error activating Win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error activating Win10: I have bought this pc about one year ago, and it came with windows 10 home, not activated. I delayed the activation, and a few weeks ago the message in the top part written in red appeared. I decide to buy a key, and bought a pro version since online I find that you can...
  3. Win10 Pro Installed but not activated.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 Pro Installed but not activated.: I just built a new PC with my dad. I installed windows using the USB. I entered the product key and it installed windows. But when I was going to change some personalization windows was not activated but I have windows 10 Pro. So how is this possible. Today I just got a...
  4. Win10 Pro Activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Pro Activation: I purchased a computer with Win10 Home, then purchased Win10 Pro from the Microsoft Store, It failed on the install for some reason, I then put my Win10 key back in. After an windows update, it somehow upgraded to Win10 Pro but is not activated. I cannot find my...
  5. Activating Win10 Pro: 0xc0000022

Activating Win10 Pro: 0xc0000022: I initially acquired Win10 through an upgrade from 8.1. Since then my machine has had plenty of hardware changes. After one change, windows decided it wasn't active anymore, and I wasn't able to restore it. Some very unhelpful support were never able to clarify whether my...
  6. Upgrade and activate win10 home to Pro

Upgrade and activate win10 home to Pro: When I built my PC I installed Win10 home on it, but have decided I want win10 pro. So, I have bought a win10 pro key, but it is not working. I get the error: The product key that you entered didn't work. Check the product key and try again, or enter a different one....
  7. Upgrading Win10 Home (activated) to Pro (not activated)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrading Win10 Home (activated) to Pro (not activated): Hi! I have a Dell laptop running Windows 10 Home activated with a digital license connected to my Microsoft account. I’d like to upgrade to Pro but as I don’t have the money for a new product key I’d like to keep it non-activated. I don’t mind sacrificing personalization...
  8. Suddenly Win 10 Pro not activated.

Suddenly Win 10 Pro not activated.: I had a custom computer built commercially for me 1 1/2 years ago with Win 10 Pro installed. I have been using it steadily since with no problem. All of a sudden I am getting indication that my Win 10 is not activated. Tried to locate a Product Key through Admin wmic path,...
  9. Vista Pro OEM to Win10 Activation

Vista Pro OEM to Win10 Activation: I upgraded my wife's (old) Sony Vaio laptop running an OEM copy of Windows Vista Professional to Windows 10 Pro using the media creation tool. However, the original product key from the MS label is repeatedly not accepted as valid. So in my case the hardware is the same...
  10. Persistent activation errors with Win10 pro

Persistent activation errors with Win10 pro: I originally upgraded from 7 (licence obtained through msdn), and got my first 'activate windows error 2 weeks later). Called ms and got a confirmation I'd, which entered fine and worked for another few days, until I. Got the activation error again. Tried a fresh install...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 pro activating win10 pro