Windows 10: Sudden Windows Activation Issues

Discus and support Sudden Windows Activation Issues in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello all, I have been using this computer for about a year now ever since I first built it. I bought a legitimate windows activation key from my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by clarkepiatt, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Sudden Windows Activation Issues

Hello all,

I have been using this computer for about a year now ever since I first built it. I bought a legitimate windows activation key from my local Best Buy and it was working up until recently. I restarted my computer a week or two ago and ever since, it has had the "activate windows" watermark in the bottom right corner. I went into settings to update it, but it says

"We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organization's network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation, contact your organization's support person. Error code: 0x8007232B"

I am able to use the internet and do all of my normal tasks, so I believe the internet is working, and nothing has changed with the internet situation at my home. This is a personal computer, and I do not know what organization I would necessarily be a part of, so I am at a loss. It might be that my computer sees my school as the organization because I have my school Microsoft account logged in alongside my personal account, but I am not sure, and, if it is, I have no idea how to fix it now that my school has been shut down for the coronavirus outbreak. It mentioned going to "my organization's support person" but I have no idea who that is. Has anyone else had an issue with being associated with an "organization" on your personal computer, or does anyone know how to deal with this issue?

:)

clarkepiatt, Apr 13, 2020

2. ACTIVATION ISSUE

Hi,

Activation issues with Windows 10 devices are usually caused due to some hardware changes. For us to provide an effective resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• What changes have you made to your devices before this issue occurred?
    • Are your computers connected to a domain?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest visiting these links. These can be used as a reference on how to activate Windows 10:

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Sudden Windows Activation Issues

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Sudden Windows Activation Issues

1. Sudden Windows Activation Issues - Similar Threads - Sudden Activation Issues

2. Windows 10 suddenly not activating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 suddenly not activating: Hello team, I haven't been using my computer for a couple of months. Now Windows 10 is not activating. I have updated everything. Still getting the same error.Kindly advise. Thank you and Kind regardsBeliz...
  3. Windows suddenly not activated

Windows suddenly not activated: I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T430. I've had it since late 2020, and installed Windows then. Since yesterday, Windows has been saying to activate it after my computer restarted while in sleep mode. The error code given is 0xC004F074, on Windows 10 Pro. Windows was preinstalled on...
  4. Windows suddenly not activated

Windows suddenly not activated: I have a cyberpower gaming pc that comes with pre-installed windows 10. Suddenly i get an "Activate Windows" watermark after about 5 months and when I go to activation settings it says "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organizations...
  5. Windows suddenly not activated

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows suddenly not activated: I have a cyberpower gaming pc that comes with pre-installed windows 10. Suddenly i get an "Activate Windows" watermark after about 5 months and when I go to activation settings it says "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organizations...
  6. Windows 10 is suddenly not activated.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is suddenly not activated.: Two years ago, I upgraded to a genuine copy of Windows 10 Pro. Now, suddenly, I get a notification that windows is not activated, and the troubleshooting program can't find any problems. I found a thread about that, and it said that I should ignore the notification, that...
  7. Windows suddenly activated?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows suddenly activated?: I always had unactivated windows, but now there's suddenly no watermark etc, its activated. Could this be because I recently logged on to my school account (to use office365 and onedrive)? Is the school now able to monitor my PC, or other stuff? submitted by /u/HolyGoat99...
  8. Suddenly have activate windows issue

Suddenly have activate windows issue: Some time during mid Dec a activate windows watermark appeared on my screen, I looked it up and most of the results seemed to talk about a similar problem in 2018 where it was a problem on Microsofts side and that it would go away arfter a few days when Microsoft sorted out...
  9. Activated window suddenly ask for Activation

Activated window suddenly ask for Activation: My window is register to a digital license linked to my Microsoft account, I updated my windows 10 Pro Education then after some days my window suddenly deactivated, now I got this massage "Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure you're connected to the Internet,...
  10. Ms flight simulator sudden activation issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms flight simulator sudden activation issues: on win 10. 10 gb ram. This rig was stable. Fsx on it inc sp1 and 2 so delux was running. Stable for 2 years with the rig. No add ons for more than 18months. Today fsx started then asked for activation code. Entered the delux code ... its genuine. Would not activate only by...