Windows 10: Suddenly all games recognise mouse & keyboard as controller

Discus and support Suddenly all games recognise mouse & keyboard as controller in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; All games recognise my keyboard and mouse as a controller and I can't properly set up key binds etc. in any games any more.Keyboard: Logitech G512 SE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by UrmasK, Nov 14, 2021.

1. UrmasK Win User

Suddenly all games recognise mouse & keyboard as controller

All games recognise my keyboard and mouse as a controller and I can't properly set up key binds etc. in any games any more.Keyboard: Logitech G512 SE Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 3 wireless w tongle All drivers are up to date. I have changed nothing, only regular driver & Windows updates. Duplicated display is connected to the monitor & the TV at the same time. Tried different configurations with & without TV-s or second screens etc., same thing.Any ideas?

:)

UrmasK, Nov 14, 2021

2. Mouse and Keyboard not recognised on boot until i unplug mouse

As the title says after resetting not shutting down PC from start menu my PC wont recognise my mouse or keyboard but when i unplug my mouse it recognises the keyboard and when i plug my mouse back in it recognises it agian... Windows 20H2 latest updates...

- - - Updated - - -

On a friends suggestion it seems i was able to fix the problem but cleaning out the CMOS. Dunno how this helped but at least Windows is recognising it fine on bootup again...

MajorFoley, Nov 14, 2021
  3. J.R5 Win User
    USB port not recognising Mouse or Keyboard on LAPTOP ( It is recognising Xbox one controller and phone charger)

Thanks for the reply, It is much appreciated.

• I tried Safe boot (no luck)
    • All updates are fine.

All devices work in the second port. It just seems to be that 1 port that only recognises the xbox box controller and phone.

It just wont pick up mouse or keyboard. I'm going to try and see if any external drives will be picked up.

I could just buy USB splitter for the port that's recognising everything , but the problems really racking my brains.

I know that if it was a USB hardware issue , nothing wold be getting picked up at all.

The keyboard worked in the port for a day then just stopped recognising it.

4. J.R5 Win User

USB port not recognising Mouse or Keyboard on LAPTOP ( It is recognising Xbox one controller and phone charger)

I have already tried.

• Power settings.
    • BIOS settings.
    • Updating drivers, removing ghost devices ,installing drivers again.
    • Reset the computer with a clean install.
    • Using different mouse/keyboard in the port but still not being recognised.

However ,XBOX One controllers work in it and I can charge my phone.

I am clean out of Ideas.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thema:

1. Suddenly all games recognise mouse & keyboard as controller - Similar Threads - Suddenly games recognise

2. My mouse getting recognised as a keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse getting recognised as a keyboard: So i just bought a mouse call Dareu EM901x and the driver of its didnt recog it and then i found the reason was because the laptop think the mouse is a keuboard usb, anyone know how to help? the dpi is way too high and i need to change it...
  3. My mouse getting recognised as a keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse getting recognised as a keyboard: So i just bought a mouse call Dareu EM901x and the driver of its didnt recog it and then i found the reason was because the laptop think the mouse is a keuboard usb, anyone know how to help? the dpi is way too high and i need to change it...
  4. Suddenly all games recognise mouse & keyboard as controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly all games recognise mouse & keyboard as controller: All games recognise my keyboard and mouse as a controller and I can't properly set up key binds etc. in any games any more.Keyboard: Logitech G512 SE Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 3 wireless w tongle All drivers are up to date. I have changed nothing, only regular driver & Windows...
  5. Suddenly all games recognise mouse & keyboard as controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Suddenly all games recognise mouse & keyboard as controller: All games recognise my keyboard and mouse as a controller and I can't properly set up key binds etc. in any games any more.Keyboard: Logitech G512 SE Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 3 wireless w tongle All drivers are up to date. I have changed nothing, only regular driver & Windows...
  6. Keyboard and mouse glitching all the sudden!

Keyboard and mouse glitching all the sudden!: So two days ago i noticed my keyboard was lagging, mistyping, and just overall glitching out... today i realized my mouse was also glitching. both keyboard and mouse are wired *i have tried multiple keyboards wired*, and I have tried switching USB ports with no success. I ran...
  7. Gaming Mouse detected as Mouse ,keyboard and controller

Gaming Mouse detected as Mouse ,keyboard and controller: I got a new mouse for my pc. it's an ADXH 0519 RGB. it's nothing fancy or expensive but it is detected as a mouse, keyboard and controller in the control panel and it won't let me use my Xbox 360 wired controller on the pc anymore. when I go into devices and printers to try...
  8. Windows no longer recognising keyboard + mouse

Windows no longer recognising keyboard + mouse: Windows is no longer accepting my mouse and keyboard input. I have tried restarting my computer numerous times, switching usb ports, etc. The keyboard is still functional in the bios, but no input from mouse or keyboard is registered within windows, which means i am...
  9. USB port not recognising Mouse or Keyboard on LAPTOP It is recognising Xbox one controller...

USB port not recognising Mouse or Keyboard on LAPTOP It is recognising Xbox one controller...: I have already tried. Power settings. BIOS settings. Updating drivers, removing ghost devices ,installing drivers again. Reset the computer with a clean install. Using different mouse/keyboard in the port but still not being recognised. However ,XBOX One controllers...
  10. logitech mouse and keyboard went hawire all of a sudden

logitech mouse and keyboard went hawire all of a sudden: yesterday all of a sudden when i rebooted i could not login to windows ten also i cannot use anything on my keyboard right now except letter keys so excuse my typing here i have a logitech anywhere mx two mouse and logitech k##) keyboard each on their own usb wireless...