Windows 10: Suddenly apear blue screen : stop code WFP INVALID OPERATION

Discus and support Suddenly apear blue screen : stop code WFP INVALID OPERATION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How to solve problem in window 10 when suddenly the PC stop working/want to restart and the screen plays blue screen saying : "Your PC ran into a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Johanis Ly, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Suddenly apear blue screen : stop code WFP INVALID OPERATION

How to solve problem in window 10 when suddenly the PC stop working/want to restart and the screen plays blue screen saying : "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. For more information about this issue and possible fixes, visit https:/www.windows.com/stopcode,

If you call a support person give them this info:

Stop code: WFP INVALID OPERATION

:)

Johanis Ly, Jun 28, 2019

2. wfp invalid operation

Здравствуйте,

Здесь похожий случай
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
    , однако ошибка имелась только в играх и помогла их переустановка.

Если у вас её запущены никакие процессы и устройство даёт синий экран, то явно имеются физическе повреждения.

Вы, конечно, можете поэкспериментировать и переустановить системы, если ошибка повтори, то надо диагностировать само устройство.

Михаил В.Е., Jun 28, 2019
  3. mrcplbrnb Win User
    Windows 10 WFP Invalid operation

I have been told to uninstall my "Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter" in the device manager because I was receiving BSOD . It was previously the latest version but when I installed it i still experienced bsods after a few days. Now i installed
    it and I have a different error code: WFP INVALID OPERATION. Can someone please help:

Here is the minidump:

memory dump june 22

lastly this happens when I play CSGO, or Minecraft and running discord at the same time.

mrcplbrnb, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Suddenly apear blue screen : stop code WFP INVALID OPERATION

Zackary Vanosdol, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

Suddenly apear blue screen : stop code WFP INVALID OPERATION

1. Suddenly apear blue screen : stop code WFP INVALID OPERATION - Similar Threads - Suddenly apear blue

2. Stop code blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code blue screen: Hello, My laptop is in a continuous restart loop with the stop code. I entered my bitlocker recovery key but it does nothing. I have tried every option under the advanced options and trouble shooting but it continues to send me back to the stop code blue screen. Please help,...
  3. Blue screen stop code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen stop code: After updating windows 11, I lost on control of my keyboard. Tried to update the driver without success. Restored windows 11 without erasing my personal files without success. After I chose the full reset option...and now I have blue screen coming up with computer restarting...
  4. Blue Screen Stop Codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Stop Codes: My computer is 3wks old. I keep getting "Blue Screen" Stop Codes: System Service Exception, System Thread Exception not Handled, Driver Over Ran Stack Code, Kmode Exception not Handled, Security Check Failure, Driver Over Run Stack Buffer, Kernel Security Check...
  5. Blue Screen of Death WFP Operations Invalid Windows 10

Blue Screen of Death WFP Operations Invalid Windows 10: I am getting BSOD WFM Operations Invalid screen very frequently and it has been impossible for me to work properly. Please let me know how to fix it. I have attached the link of my dump files and system info :...
  6. Blue Screen Stop code error. invalid process attach attempt

Blue Screen Stop code error. invalid process attach attempt: My computer is running very slow at start up and it keeps shutting down and rebooting. I get a stop code error invalid process attach attempt. I have been trying to following the instructions to fix but I can't seem to get my computer in safe mode. I am using windows 10. I...
  7. WFP Invalid Operation BSOD

WFP Invalid Operation BSOD: Hello, I have been having trouble with my laptop for a while now. My model is an Acer Aspire VN7-791G-79QW. I have already contacted the Acer Support service and they told me to downgrade to windows 8.1 and deinstall my antivirus. However, I been having win 10 for about 2...
  8. WFP invalid operation BSOD

WFP invalid operation BSOD: Hello, I have been having trouble with my laptop for a while now. My model is an Acer Aspire VN7-791G-79QW. I have already contacted the Acer Support service and they told me to downgrade to windows 8.1 and deinstall my antivirus. However, I been having win 10 for about 2...
  9. WFP Invalid Operation

WFP Invalid Operation: Hi so i keep getting this blue screen initially when idle the when i i start to play a game of LoL and finally when i was trying to update drivers. I recently reformatted my laptop because previously my wifi driver was acting very strange, it would disable by itself...
  10. wfp invalid operation

in Windows 10 Customization
    wfp invalid operation: Здравствуйте, при каком либо движение ноутбука появляется синий экран с надписью ВПП INVALID OPERATION, уже попробовал несколько способов с YouTube все обновил и драйвера Все равно ничего НЕ изменилось ноутбук Acer Aspire es1-523 Процессор AMD E1-7010 APU с графикой AMD...