Windows 10: Suddenly cannot open my email accounts (gmail/cox.net/yahoo)

Discus and support Suddenly cannot open my email accounts (gmail/cox.net/yahoo) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can see that these email accounts are there, but when I click, they don't open into my emails.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RebeccaDurick, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Suddenly cannot open my email accounts (gmail/cox.net/yahoo)

I can see that these email accounts are there, but when I click, they don't open into my emails.

:)

RebeccaDurick, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Tommygunn Win User

Yahoo Conflict With Gmail POP3

I opened an account with Gmail some months ago to use their POP3 service to collate my various Yahoo and Hotmail accounts in one place. All of a sudden, about two weeks ago, I find that I am unable to send from my Yahoo email address even though they were previously working on Gmail and all are well used friends and family email addresses.
    The problem happens in specific combinations, that is, sending from my Yahoo account to someone else's Yahoo account via Gmail and also it didn't work when I sent from my Yahoo, via Gmail, to my Hotmail, which I have registered to Gmail POP3. Both got bounced back.

How do I circumvent this problem and resume normal service.

Thanks,
    Tom.

Tommygunn, Jul 17, 2019
  3. OrbitzXT Win User
    Forwarding Yahoo Email on Android Phone?

I'm wondering if something is possible...I'll try to explain as best I can. If I have the Yahoo Mail account forwarding to a Gmail account, is it possible to reply to the forwarded email but have the response come from the original Yahoo account that the email was forwarded from and not the Gmail account it was forwarded to?

The Yahoo email my boss uses has been around for a long time now and he doesn't want to send emails from an address no one knows.

OrbitzXT, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Suddenly cannot open my email accounts (gmail/cox.net/yahoo)

Yahoo mail - alternative accounts

Sounds promising, I have a Gmail account. How do I verify the Yahoo account using it ?

I have sent several Gmails to john @yahoo.com, but all I get are mail failure emails back saying the account is not available. I also did this with OE a few times with the same result.

Why `o why can`t Yahoo be more explicit in their instructions. I am no dummy, but I give in on this one.

Bald Eagle, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Suddenly cannot open my email accounts (gmail/cox.net/yahoo)

1. Suddenly cannot open my email accounts (gmail/cox.net/yahoo) - Similar Threads - Suddenly cannot open

2. Added Yahoo to Gmail account. New received Yahoo emails not received

in Browsers and Email
    Added Yahoo to Gmail account. New received Yahoo emails not received: Added Yahoo to Gmail account. New received Yahoo emails not received in Gmail It did bring in all of the emails in my folders from Yahoo perfectly and put them under a new heading in Gmail as [email protected] However I was hoping it would also read the emails that show...
  3. Not receiving emails on my Gmail account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not receiving emails on my Gmail account.: I am receiving mail on my gmail account via my Apple Ipad and Android mobile phone but they have stopped on my windows 10 computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-emails-on-my-gmail-account/0d5d9170-70fc-418f-8b45-e8bc826c91b7
  4. Cannot send emails from Outlook, Yahoo or Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot send emails from Outlook, Yahoo or Gmail: I tried to reset my PC a few weeks ago but it stopped before the reset finished, then the Hotmail account I was using would not let me open or send any emails. I then couldn't get the password for MSN or yahoo.com in order to get a Code. I have tried to find where to find I...
  5. receiving emails on my gmail account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    receiving emails on my gmail account: Hello. I'm not receiving any emails on my gmail account on my pc. I can only access them from my phone. Any tips? Thank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/receiving-emails-on-my-gmail-account/c545838f-6acf-4424-bcae-ce2f1202fec0
  6. sync email with cox email

sync email with cox email: Why can't outlook.live.com email find cox.net email server so i can sync the accounts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-email-with-cox-email/77e45176-80af-49b6-a0c7-07861040f363
  7. my yahoo email account

my yahoo email account: how do I update my yahoo email account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-yahoo-email-account/3932d58f-c03f-47c2-98b1-3f1cf557267a
  8. Yahoo email acct. will not open.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Yahoo email acct. will not open.: Virginia Butler1 I can't open my email account. Each time I try to access it, a message appears that says my email account is experiencing a driver error. What do I need to do in order to correct this error? Thanks, Virginia 1...
  9. Email account with Sky/Yahoo

Email account with Sky/Yahoo: Hi. I had a message from Microsoft telling me there is a problem with my Sky/Yahoo email account. I tried to log in and it didn't recognise my username which is my email address. I have been using this account for years, and now it seems I've been locked out of my email...
  10. Cannot Access Emails in My GMail Account

Cannot Access Emails in My GMail Account: I am unable to receive emails using my Gmail account. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-access-emails-in-my-gmail-account/11728ae3-4a3e-4c2d-9d09-ca50319244f5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gmail cox.net loc:US

2. add yahoo pop3 email account to gmail error language:en