Windows 10: Suddenly can't go to certain sites any more on my Dell computer - only.

Discus and support Suddenly can't go to certain sites any more on my Dell computer - only. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I try to go to https://bugguide.net/ on the Dell and it gives a message that the DNS can't be found or maybe there is a typo. The same thing happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Robirdman1, Sep 19, 2022.

1. Suddenly can't go to certain sites any more on my Dell computer - only.

I try to go to https://bugguide.net/ on the Dell and it gives a message that the DNS can't be found or maybe there is a typo. The same thing happens when I try to go to www.inaturalist.org. And I am writing this on a different computer because now the same happens when I try to go to the MS forum page here. I can go to other sites such as Wikipedia, FB, my websites, but so far it was just these 2, and now 3 noticed. I have a Win 10 ASUS laptop which I am writing on, and a Win7 PC where there is no problem with these sites, just the Dell. I called Dell for help after going throu

:)

Robirdman1, Sep 19, 2022

2. Dell can't connect to certain sites

I have a dell (Inspiron 7558)
    and so some reason, I can't connect to certain sites. Messages like the one billow will appear.

This site can’t be reached

T

he connection was reset.

Try:

• Checking the connection
    • Checking the proxy and the firewall
    • Running Windows Network Diagnostics

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

If I try to go to the Dell site to see if I can update my drivers, this message appear viz

To continue using Dell.com, please upgrade your browser.

Dell.com uses the latest security and encryption standards to provide you with a safe and enjoyable shopping experience.
    Support for older browsers ended on June 30, 2018.
    On June 30, 2018, Dell implemented new features to protect data safety and privacy. These improved security measures mean that customers must use a supported browser, and turn on TLS 1.2 in browser settings, to shop on Dell.com.

All my search engines are up to date and I also check and I have the TLS 1.2 enables. I don't really know what to do again.

smithconsty, Sep 19, 2022
  3. milosh Win User
    dell support doesnt cut it, need help

unfortunatly, these upgrades are on a limited budget and for certain reasons, the case cannot be opened at the moment to examine the psu

dell also doesnt list the psu information on their sites

the only information i can provide is that the parts are standard for the dell 4700
    dell lists this mobo as "CARD (CIRCUIT), GRAPHICS, 128, X300, SERVER ENHANCED, MRMGA8"
    dell gives no information as to the specs of its psu, because they're dell

milosh, Sep 19, 2022
  4. Callender Win User

Suddenly can't go to certain sites any more on my Dell computer - only.

Lastpass Suddenly has a Site it says is insecure

Check that the URL shown in LastPass points to https

Suddenly can't go to certain sites any more on my Dell computer - only. [​IMG]

If it starts http it suggests that one of your browsers doesn't redirect to https.

Just a guess.

Callender, Sep 19, 2022
Thema:

Suddenly can't go to certain sites any more on my Dell computer - only.

1. Suddenly can't go to certain sites any more on my Dell computer - only. - Similar Threads - Suddenly can't certain

2. Suddenly can't go to certain sites any more on my Dell computer - only.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly can't go to certain sites any more on my Dell computer - only.: I try to go to https://bugguide.net/ on the Dell and it gives a message that the DNS can't be found or maybe there is a typo. The same thing happens when I try to go to www.inaturalist.org. And I am writing this on a different computer because now the same happens when I try...
  3. Help: Can't load certain sites from certain browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help: Can't load certain sites from certain browsers: I wasn't sure where to ask this question. I'm on windows 10, and I'm having trouble with loading websites. I can play multiplayer games just fine, no lag or anything. I can download things from steam at around 25 mb/s. I have 3 browsers, firefox, edge, and chrome. From...
  4. Help: Can't load certain sites from certain browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help: Can't load certain sites from certain browsers: I wasn't sure where to ask this question. I'm on windows 10, and I'm having trouble with loading websites. I can play multiplayer games just fine, no lag or anything. I can download things from steam at around 25 mb/s. I have 3 browsers, firefox, edge, and chrome. From...
  5. Help: Can't load certain sites from certain browsers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Can't go to certain Websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't go to certain Websites: Hello When I go to certain websites, it says that the page is not responding, but when I go to the website on my phone it works. One of the websites is GameStop, and even that, I can't access the website on my computer, but I can on my phone. Most of the websites I go to...
  7. Can't go to a site.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't go to a site.: I get this error, the troubleshooter says that there's no a problem with this.. Secure Connection Failed An error occurred during a connection to www.systemrequirementslab.com. Peer received a valid certificate, but access was denied. Error code:...
  8. Can't connect to certain web sites

Can't connect to certain web sites: I keep getting the following message"Can't connect to this page. This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafeTLS security settings. If this keeps happening try contacting the website owners" Bearing in mind that people like AMEX and other bank site are affected ,I...
  9. Dell can't connect to certain sites

Dell can't connect to certain sites: I have a dell (Inspiron 7558) and so some reason, I can't connect to certain sites. Messages like the one billow will appear. This site can’t be reached T he connection was reset. Try: Checking the connection Checking the proxy and the firewall Running Windows...
  10. Can't access to Google sites any more

Can't access to Google sites any more: I think my PC (Lenovo T450) has been updated with the latest Window version couple days ago. Then it could not access Google web site any more. I tried different Google web sites, none was linked. It just showed a statement as below. Please help how it can't solve the...