Windows 10: Suddenly cant plan video files

Discus and support Suddenly cant plan video files in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Today I routinely tried to play a WMV file, and I received the message: "Can't play. Choose somethine else to play. This item is in a format we dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WilliamIndiana, May 3, 2020.

1. Suddenly cant plan video files

Today I routinely tried to play a WMV file, and I received the message: "Can't play. Choose somethine else to play. This item is in a format we dont support. oxc1010103

I tried an mp4 file, and the result was the same.

As far as i can tell, I can no longer play any videos at all. Everything was working fine just an hour or so ago. this has never happened before. What should I do?

:)

WilliamIndiana, May 3, 2020
  2. John Fer Win User

Power plan?

Upon checking, it seems that there's nothing wrong with your system. It is usual that you have to double-click your mouse before your monitor wakes up.

For the meantime, we suggest changing the power plan by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type in Power Settings.
    • On the pop-up window, choose Additional power settings.
    • Select High performance.

After changing the power plan, we suggest that you monitor the changes made and check if that will work for you.

Get back to us if you need further help.

John Fer, May 3, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 Battery Plans

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key,

• Type Choose a power plan.

• There you will be able to customize the power plan.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, May 3, 2020
  4. Suddenly cant plan video files

MP4 Personal Video files lag after August 2016 update (windows 10)

Hi Nicki,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Video playback troubleshooter and check

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Video playback options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to copy the files from your computer to another working computer and check if you are able to access them.

This will let us know if the issue is with specific files types on your computer.

Hope it helps. Update of the status of accessing MP4 Personal Video files for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Suddenly cant plan video files

1. Suddenly cant plan video files - Similar Threads - Suddenly cant plan

2. Cant add/remove power plans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant add/remove power plans: Hello everybody,I have already tried everything to get my power plans on Windows 10, but I only have access to the balanced one which is kinda annoying.I tried: 1. Updating and deleting drivers2. Updating Windows3. Using CMD and Shell to restore powerschemes4. Using CMD to...
  3. Cant add/remove power plans

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant add/remove power plans: Hello everybody,I have already tried everything to get my power plans on Windows 10, but I only have access to the balanced one which is kinda annoying.I tried: 1. Updating and deleting drivers2. Updating Windows3. Using CMD and Shell to restore powerschemes4. Using CMD to...
  4. Cant add/remove power plans

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Video Editor cant add a second mp3 file

Video Editor cant add a second mp3 file: No matter what i do i cant chain a second mp3 on the editor the start and end indicators will not expand open there is no mp3 bar, i have tried 10 different audio files none expand, tried to hit repair on the app nothing is working, windows movie maker seemed so much better...
  6. Cant change advanced power plan options

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant change advanced power plan options: I want to change the advanced settings for my power plan in windows 10 but they have taken away most of the options. I have tried to add them back with the regedit fix but the csenabled key isnt there anymore. Anyone with a fix please help. I am running the latest version of...
  7. Suddenly cant open ISO files.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Suddenly cant open ISO files.: As the title says. Over the past few weeks I have suddenly been unable to open iso files. When I try to mount one, my PC hangs for several minutes before coming up with the error saying "Sorry, unable to mount that file". I have tried everything I can online. The only thing...
  8. cant playback videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cant playback videos: Please try again. If the problem continues, visit https://support.microsoft.com to check for guidance. 0x887c0032 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-playback-videos/2b3bb008-a5fd-4281-827e-d5c8fbb6cb08
  9. Cant delete video file (picaview)

Cant delete video file (picaview): i have a video file that I need to delete, but when I do, it says its open in picaview.com, but I don't have a picaview on my computer, can someone help please, is this a virus, sorry if ive posted in the wrong place 56088
  10. Cant Change Energy Plan

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant Change Energy Plan: Hello When i try to change my energy plan to balanced or even create a new one it automatically change to high performance. Already checked for virus.. What can i do to fix this? 71447