Windows 10: Suddenly Can't upload photos from phone

Discus and support Suddenly Can't upload photos from phone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Help please... I've always been able to plug my Samsung phone into my PC and transfer photos. Now suddenly I get the message "We're having trouble... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Barnum, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Barnum Win User

Suddenly Can't upload photos from phone

Help please... I've always been able to plug my Samsung phone into my PC and transfer photos. Now suddenly I get the message

"We're having trouble connecting - make sure your device is unlocked and that you accept the notification to connect"

I've looked at everything and can't figure out what the problem is. Both wifi links are the same and phone is unlocked. Have used the Photos link and tried to import from there and I get the same message.

Hope someone can steer me in the right direction. Phone is Samsung SM-J320A Windows version 10.0.19041

:)

Barnum, Sep 29, 2020
  2. Barnum Win User

Help please... I've always been able to plug my Samsung phone into my PC and transfer photos. Now suddenly I get the message

"We're having trouble connecting - make sure your device is unlocked and that you accept the notification to connect"

I've looked at everything and can't figure out what the problem is. Both wifi links are the same and phone is unlocked. Have used the Photos link and tried to import from there and I get the same message.

Hope someone can steer me in the right direction. Phone is Samsung SM-J320A Windows version 10.0.19041

Barnum, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Kim BM Win User
    Uploading photos from phone "Couldn't upload"?

Hi,
    Kaustin7689
    . How about setting your phone to auto-upload your photos to OneDrive? Since all of the suggestions are not fixing the issue, the next steps would be resetting your phone and check if it will make any difference. If you decide to reset your device,
    let us know the outcome. ^_^

Kim BM, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Suddenly Can't upload photos from phone

Windows Phone 8 Not Auto-Uploading Photos to SkyDrive

My phone refuses to upload photos automatically to SkyDrive. I have no idea why. I'm using an AT&T Lumia 920, with all the latest updates installed.

Before you suggest anything too obvious, here's some more info:

• Yes, the option to upload automatically to SkyDrive is turned on (to best quality)
    • Yes, I'm connected to WiFi
    • Yes, they're free space in my SkyDrive to save the images (63GB in fact).
    It was working alright up until I factory reset my phone a few weeks ago. Just discovered the issue today. I'd really prefer not to have to try another factory reset, but if I must, I can do that.

JacobTheDev, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Suddenly Can't upload photos from phone - Similar Threads - Suddenly Can't upload

2. Windows Photos not uploading photos from my mobile phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photos not uploading photos from my mobile phone: HiWhen I connect my Samsung A20e phone to my PC since the 11th October my pictures will not download to my phone. Everything worked fine before this date.When I open Windows Photos and click on Import that window opens BUT the part to click download pictures is not showing...
  3. Windows Photos not uploading photos from my mobile phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photos not uploading photos from my mobile phone: HiWhen I connect my Samsung A20e phone to my PC since the 11th October my pictures will not download to my phone. Everything worked fine before this date.When I open Windows Photos and click on Import that window opens BUT the part to click download pictures is not showing...
  4. Can't upload photos from iPhone to Windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't upload photos from iPhone to Windows: When I try to upload photos from my iPhone iOS 13.5.1 on my Laptop Windows 10 Pro using the "import" then "from a connected device" option with USB on the Photos app, I get the message that something went wrong. What can I do?...
  5. Can't upload photos from iPhone to Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upload photos from iPhone to Windows: When I try to upload photos from my iPhone iOS 13.5.1 on my Laptop Windows 10 Pro using the "import" then "from a connected device" option with USB on the Photos app, I get the message that something went wrong. What can I do?...
  6. Can't upload photos from iPhone to Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. trying to upload photos from Android phone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trying to upload photos from Android phone: I cannot make the photos on my Galaxy A11 phone to my Acer Aspire Laptop win 10. have followed instructions via "Settings" to install "Microsoft Media Features Pack " as I was instructed but would not install on my PC, also using a USB connection does not show photos in...
  8. Laptop suddenly won't upload photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop suddenly won't upload photos: I have a Nikon D3400 camera and until yesterday I was able to upload photos to my laptop via a USB cable. Today the laptop still recognises the camera and tells me how many photos are in the card, but the button to upload them to the laptop never appears....
  9. how to upload photos from phone to computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to upload photos from phone to computer: how to upload photos from phone to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upload-photos-from-phone-to-computer/45f6a9a3-a75b-488e-aa04-48da28804cf1
  10. Suddenly I can't upload photos to Facebook

in Browsers and Email
    Suddenly I can't upload photos to Facebook: I use Facebook regularly so this is a new problem which has just started. On the FB page when I click upload photo, instead of opening one of my folders to find the photo, it simply hangs with the little twirling circle. I noticed this first on my laptop on a FB group I...