Windows 10: Suddenly everything become bigger

Discus and support Suddenly everything become bigger in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] Suddenly everything become bigger and i cant change back to normal.Someone please help me because it just automatically change. 75079 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Doyeon, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Doyeon Win User

Suddenly everything become bigger

Suddenly everything become bigger [​IMG]

Suddenly everything become bigger and i cant change back to normal.Someone please help me because it just automatically change.

:)

Doyeon, Jan 16, 2017

2. after installing win10 everything become bigger

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, we will certainly help you with this issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few question to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

Please mention what do you mean by everything is getting bigger at desktop? Are you referring to desktop icons?

Follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1: If you find the desktop icons big, you may follow the below steps to reduce the size of icons and check.

• Right click on the desktop.

• Click on view.

• Change the view to “medium icons” and check.

Method 2: If the issue still persists, Change display resolution.

• Right click on desktop.

• Select Display settings.

• Click on Advance display settings.

• Adjust the resolution slider to recommended settings.

• Click on apply and restart the system and check.
    Method 3: Update drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on Device manager.

• Search for Display Adapters.

• Right-click on the graphics card and click on Update driver software.
    Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Jan 16, 2017
  3. manouch8 Win User
    after installing win10 everything become bigger

after installed windows10 everything working fine but every thing become bigger at desktop.I donot know what to do . pleas help me.

manouch8, Jan 16, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

Two ways I use to change the view [only], one is to hold down the Ctrl key and press +/= or - key and hold down the Ctrl key and roll the mouse wheel back or forth. Might also check the Resolution setting for the display.

Berton, Jan 16, 2017
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Jan 16, 2017
  6. Doyeon Win User
    apparently it just change the icon size but it solved now thanks for the opinion

Doyeon, Jan 16, 2017
  7. Doyeon Win User
    Doyeon, Jan 16, 2017
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

I'm glad to hear you got it fixed. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Suddenly everything become bigger - Similar Threads - Suddenly everything become

2. Pc suddenly becomes slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc suddenly becomes slow: When i open adobe preimere pro or any streaming applications streamlabs, obs, etc. my pc suddenly slows down everything lags really hard this never happened before until today. Currently have windows 11....
  3. Pc suddenly becomes slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc suddenly becomes slow: When i open adobe preimere pro or any streaming applications streamlabs, obs, etc. my pc suddenly slows down everything lags really hard this never happened before until today. Currently have windows 11....
  4. "Make everything bigger" under ease of access

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Make everything bigger" under ease of access: I clicked "Make everything bigger" under ease of access and want to undo it. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/make-everything-bigger-under-ease-of-access/6100eadb-fe2b-4d8a-8e59-9c1d7baad06a
  5. Everything is bigger! Literally Everything!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everything is bigger! Literally Everything!: The text, and the icons are bigger. On every program I use. How do I fix this? How do I make it default size again? submitted by /u/ShirubaMasuta [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k0vj76/everything_is_bigger_literally_everything/
  6. Desktop icons suddenly bigger and scrambled around

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop icons suddenly bigger and scrambled around: I have no idea what caused this, I just went to my desktop like normal and all my icons are slightly larger and randomly scrambled around. Not auto arranged, I mean they are actually scrambled around the desktop. This has happened before, but it fixed itself before I could...
  7. (Windows 10) Everything suddenly become slow in my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    (Windows 10) Everything suddenly become slow in my laptop: Help needed, my laptop is 2 year old now, i was casually doing my thing download game and play game at the same the respond was still fast when open file, transfer file , open app and restart but suddenly it become slow sometime i cant open the file/app, restart take hours...
  8. I've suddenly become a user!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I've suddenly become a user!: I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 on an old Lenovo laptop and on a new Lenovo laptop, and have spent a lot of time moving programs and data from the old to the new laptop. When I start up the old laptop the initial screen shows that I am the owner. For some...
  9. Windows 10 resolution. Everything bigger

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 resolution. Everything bigger: Hi I have just upgraded to windows 10, everything works fine but everything is much bigger, as if the resolution has changed, but when i go on the catalyst control center it is selected on 1080p which i am guessing is 1920x1080, and on windows own resolution setting it is on...
  10. Font size suddenly became bigger.

in Windows 10 Support
    Font size suddenly became bigger.: I am facing this unique issue and the font size suddenly changed to a bigger size. I tried updating the system and drivers but still could not solve it. Even the Icon texts on the desktop also have become bigger. I have attached a screenshot of the issue. Kindly help me solve...