Windows 10: Suddenly everything on my pc appears in hugely oversize display.

Discus and support Suddenly everything on my pc appears in hugely oversize display. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC lost internet connection for a short while - issue was repaired yesterday - today everything on the screen is hugely oversized. Just to get this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by klaro 1590, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Suddenly everything on my pc appears in hugely oversize display.

My PC lost internet connection for a short while - issue was repaired yesterday - today everything on the screen is hugely oversized. Just to get this page small enough to use I held CTRL and the minus button - now when I do that the minus sign actually appears in the typing area - am unable to make display/test smaller. No display, resolutions etc. settings have been changed. How to get the display to open in normal size?

Only help I see in support or answers is so outdated to be useless, nothing applicable to windows 10 - Edge Chrome. Advise, suggestions, PLEASE?
    HP Desktop - Windows 10 - 20H2 - 19042.746 - Edge 88.0.705.63

:)

klaro 1590, Mar 9, 2021
  2. JAM310 Win User

Display suddenly oversized and can't reduce

running Windows 10 on a DELL Studio 540. suddenly my desktop, mail all apps and icons are oversized. I went to display under settings and checked to be sure set at 100% with recommended resolution and still oversized. What happened and how do I fix it?

JAM310, Mar 9, 2021
  3. suddenly all pages displayed are oversized.

It is not a problem with font size, it is the entire page that is opening far too large.

I have made no changes but overnight the pages began to open so large that I must scroll just to read any 3 lines onscreen at one time. It is the oversized web pages that are suddenly opening too large. I know there is a setting other than in Settings
    which will correct this but I can't locate it.

klaro 1590, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Suddenly everything on my pc appears in hugely oversize display.

Oversized display

Hi,

I apologize for not responding you in a timely manner.

Please try the following steps and check if that helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to rollback the display driver and check if that helps.

• Type Device Manager in the search box on taskbar, and press
      Enter.
    • Double-click display driver.
    • Double-click the problematic device to bring up the
      Properties window.
    • Click the Driver tab.
    • Click the Roll Back Driver button.
    • A dialog box will ask you to confirm your decision to roll back to a previous driver.
    • Click on Yes to begin the roll-back process.

Method 2: If the issues persists, please uninstall and reinstall the display driver and check whether that fixes the issues.

Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

Suddenly everything on my pc appears in hugely oversize display.

1. Suddenly everything on my pc appears in hugely oversize display. - Similar Threads - Suddenly everything appears

2. Wireless display suddenly not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless display suddenly not appearing: Hi, I went to school for information technologies and took MCSE classes as well as CCNA/CCNP. I am currently running windows 11 64bit. It's a notebook so the video is just a chipset on the motherboard. All drivers are installed, updated, and working properly.Okay so here is...
  3. Wireless display suddenly not appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless display suddenly not appearing: Hi, I went to school for information technologies and took MCSE classes as well as CCNA/CCNP. I am currently running windows 11 64bit. It's a notebook so the video is just a chipset on the motherboard. All drivers are installed, updated, and working properly.Okay so here is...
  4. Please help everything is huge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help everything is huge: Everything is big and it wont let me change it the option to change the size of text, apps, and other items is greyed out :( I don’t know what to do... submitted by /u/SavPMA [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ioo7qt/please_help_everything_is_huge/
  5. Fast PC suddenly became slow with everything.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fast PC suddenly became slow with everything.: My PC runs Windows 10, all the fans are working everything seems to be powered but when I start the pc, it is really slow. In games where I had 200+ FPS do I now have below 10 FPS. We have done multiple antivirus tests and that is not the problem. No big programs are opened...
  6. Fast PC suddenly became slow with everything.

in Windows 10 Support
    Fast PC suddenly became slow with everything.: My PC runs Windows 10, all the fans are working everything seems to be powered but when I start the pc, it is really slow. In games where I had 200+ FPS do I now have below 10 FPS. We have done multiple antivirus tests and that is not the problem. No big programs are opened...
  7. Oversize printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Oversize printing: Can pages be tiled in Filemaker to print as a larger format https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/oversize-printing/c5cb478f-f9e1-4621-9e2d-6e3d4d177703
  8. Display suddenly showing everything in Large Style / Font

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display suddenly showing everything in Large Style / Font: Just got an update called 'Advanced micro devices Inc - display - 7/25/2017 22.19.128.0' And now my display is showing everything (icons, desktop, Browser, File Explorer) as huge font? Its like it has zoomed in? I did system restore to make sure this was the culprit....
  9. Everything is huge but at 1080p resolution

in Windows 10 Support
    Everything is huge but at 1080p resolution: The problem: everything including icons, start menu, internet browsers, everything is appearing as if I am at a lower resolution even though I am at 1920x1080. The only things I did were disconnect a second monitor I am now using for my laptop and click ease of access and...
  10. Oversized Windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Oversized Windows: Surface Book 3000x2000 resolution @ 200% scaling U2715H external Dell monitor 2560x1440 resolution @ 100% scaling As an example, I'll use PowerPoint 2016. On the clipboard monitor, it displays fine, regardless of what I set scaling at. On the monitor, everything looks...