Windows 10: Suddenly files I upload to One Drive from my phone aren't shown in One Drive as seen from...

Discus and support Suddenly files I upload to One Drive from my phone aren't shown in One Drive as seen from... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I routinely upload photos from my Android phone to One drive and then download them to my laptop. WINDOWS 10 and up to date. I did it yesterday.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EdwardSebesta1, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Suddenly files I upload to One Drive from my phone aren't shown in One Drive as seen from...

I routinely upload photos from my Android phone to One drive and then download them to my laptop. WINDOWS 10 and up to date.

I did it yesterday. Today I uploaded some photos to One Drive and went to my laptop and I con't find them on my One Drive as seen from my laptop. I went back to my Android phone and checked my One Drive and they are there uploaded.

So what is the fix to this problem. I am sure this is a common problem with a simple fix probably due to some poorly designed element in Microsoft software.

THESE AREN'T FIXES.

1. I am not downloading software to fix it.

2. I don't want to answer a laundry list of questions as to make of phone, software, latitude and longtitude of my computer etc. The problem is like a common issue with Microsoft and you want to seem like you know something and the blame is mine if I don't want to answer lots and lots of questions.

3. A website, usually Microsofts with 101 things you might check as if you have all afternoon to fix the problme.

4. Links to prior discussions which after reading I will realize was a waste of my time.

If you have an answer and realy know, post it.

:)

EdwardSebesta1, Oct 11, 2020

2. Drives shown twice in Explorer

Thank you very much for the response:

It may be as you suggested, but not in this case.

But, you can also see that two of the drives W and Z are not seen in the second group of listed drives.

And there is also a RAM Disk with drive letter as 'A". This is also not seen.

And there are no external drives or pen drives attached to the system.

Anyway the problem is solves bay action as suggested in the link you suggested by you

with best regards

Dr. Abdul Rasheed. K., Oct 11, 2020
  3. Frick Win User
    Assign drive letter to WM phone

Hey all.

So I've got an HTC Touch Dual. It's a pretty good phone, running WM 6, and I've bouch a 4GB microSD card. When I connect the phone to the computer the WM Device Center pops up.

Now what I need to do is basicly assign the phone a drive letter. Some PDA programs I want to install (from a CD) need that, and in WinXP it had a drive letter, but in Win7 the phone just shows as a "HTC Touch Dual". Wich means I cannot install that program to it, because I need a drive letter.

Any suggestions, anyone?

Thanks for looking! *Smile Suddenly files I upload to One Drive from my phone aren't shown in One Drive as seen from... :)

EDIT: Oh, and copy the files directly to the phone doesnt work, there are no install files for the PDA itself.

Frick, Oct 11, 2020
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Suddenly files I upload to One Drive from my phone aren't shown in One Drive as seen from...

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. http://billhoyer.com/recover-corrupt-flash-drive-mac

Tenforo, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

Suddenly files I upload to One Drive from my phone aren't shown in One Drive as seen from...

1. Suddenly files I upload to One Drive from my phone aren't shown in One Drive as seen from... - Similar Threads - Suddenly files upload

2. how to stop one drive from auto uploading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to stop one drive from auto uploading: one drive was not auto uploading everthing b4 i reinstalled clean install win 10, but right after reinstallation it started forced uploading of files, how do i stop one drive to do so, i want one drive to be active in task bar so i may uploadany necessary file, but do not...
  3. how to stop one drive from auto uploading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to stop one drive from auto uploading: one drive was not auto uploading everthing b4 i reinstalled clean install win 10, but right after reinstallation it started forced uploading of files, how do i stop one drive to do so, i want one drive to be active in task bar so i may uploadany necessary file, but do not...
  4. how to stop one drive from auto uploading

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. one drive is stuck in uploading files from my Android phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    one drive is stuck in uploading files from my Android phone: I am trying to upload about ~100 photos from my Android phone to OneDrive. Maybe ~1/3 of them have uploaded. Now its "just stopped". Nothing is happening. If, on the phone i go to the folder in OneDrive, it says "uploading" at the top. But, it seems to be "stuck" on one file,...
  6. downloading files from one drive

downloading files from one drive: Real simple question. If I upload a folder to my onedrive, how does a completely different person download those files/folder to their computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-files-from-one-drive/2b6cb7a0-aa56-44fb-b595-c4e366025f06
  7. one drive hacked and files uploaded

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    one drive hacked and files uploaded: Someone [an ex] who had access to my onedrive account (from a separate device] uploaded some false documents into my one drive, printed them, deleted them, and then claimed that I wrote them. How do I restore the documents to view them myself and how can I prove I didn't...
  8. Removing a file from one drive

Removing a file from one drive: I have a free one drive account. I made the mistake of adding my picture folder to one drive. Now I am almost out of space. I want to remove picture folder from one drive. I DO NOT want to remove the pictures from my computer. Since it was a very easy drag and drop solution...
  9. One Drive Uploads

One Drive Uploads: I would like to use OneDrive to sync my system, the problem is it appears the max file upload size is 10 to 15 GB per file. I have several that are well above that size. How can I get them to OneDrive?...
  10. One drive Uploading

One drive Uploading: Hi, so basically I've had my new Microsoft computer for about a week now and it is now telling me that my One Drive photo and file saving and uploading thingo is full. As I use other methods to save and keep my files in a cloud through my school I don't plan on buying a set...