Windows 10: Suddenly getting "Battery Very Low" messages on Desktop

Discus and support Suddenly getting "Battery Very Low" messages on Desktop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My office desktop workstation (upgraded from Win7 -> Win10 ~3 weeks ago) is suddenly getting "Your Battery Is Very Low" pop-up messages, which just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PatrickGSR94, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Suddenly getting "Battery Very Low" messages on Desktop

My office desktop workstation (upgraded from Win7 -> Win10 ~3 weeks ago) is suddenly getting "Your Battery Is Very Low" pop-up messages, which just started today. It's happened multiple times today. I have the machine plugged into a Tripp-Lite UPS, which is also connected via USB and reports that it's at 100%. So why am I getting this message, and why did it just start happening today? Is there any way to turn off battery messages?

I already tried going to Device Manager > Batteries > HID UPS Battery and updating the driver, but it says I'm already using the best driver.

:)

PatrickGSR94, Jan 16, 2020

2. low battery alarm

We suggest that you check if the low battery notification is turned
    on. Kindly follow these steps:

• On the search box, type Power Options to see the laptop's power plans.
    • Click on Change Plan Settings.
    • Click on the Change Advanced Power Settings.
    • Scroll down and look for Battery.
    • Expand it see Low battery notification, turn it on for both
      On battery and Plugged in.
    Let us know whenever you need further assistance.

Nathaniel Mon, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Low Battery Voltage Message

Hello Guys,

I have a old DELL desktop running Windows 7 and is my daily PC. This morning when I turned it on it said something like "Low Battery Voltage" press F1 to continue (loaded windows) and perhaps press another key to enter BIOS.

But then I turned off for about 10 minutes as I forgot to do something beforehand and turned it back on and this time there was no such message.

If it turns up again I will take a photo of it.

The thing is, is it ok to ignore this message and continue to use the computer?

Carl Lawrence2, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Suddenly getting "Battery Very Low" messages on Desktop

No low battery notif + abrupt shutdown

Hi Chris-Irina,

We would like to know if you're still experiencing the issue with no low battery notification.

If yes, it is possible that this issue happened due to configuration settings. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried checking if there's any pending updates?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the suggestion shared by JohnSchoonover on this
    thread to troubleshoot your concern with no low battery notification.

If the issue still persists, we encourage you to submit a feedback or suggestion by following the steps on this
    link.
    We consider suggestions and comments provided by our users. These queries are being collated, reviewed, and can be considered for future updates.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Suddenly getting "Battery Very Low" messages on Desktop

1. Suddenly getting "Battery Very Low" messages on Desktop - Similar Threads - Suddenly getting Battery

2. GPU Usage suddenly drop very low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU Usage suddenly drop very low: hey, this happened to me when i'm playing games, it seems fine with no lag for couple of minutes and then it suddenly gets very lag, when i check the task manager, the gpu usage suddenly drops to 20-30, can you help me?...
  3. GPU Usage suddenly drop very low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU Usage suddenly drop very low: hey, this happened to me when i'm playing games, it seems fine with no lag for couple of minutes and then it suddenly gets very lag, when i check the task manager, the gpu usage suddenly drops to 20-30, can you help me?...
  4. Message on ScreenBATTERY VERY OR TOO LOW

in Windows 10 Customization
    Message on ScreenBATTERY VERY OR TOO LOW: I have a desktop and of course it is always plugged in. When I start up the computer in the morning lately, a small box opens in middle of desktop that says "Your battery is very low. Plug in your PC now." It's a desktop It is always plugged in. This is the only...
  5. Microphone's volume is suddenly very low.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone's volume is suddenly very low.: I had no problems with my headset with microphone. Volume was always normal. But then I used the program called Voicemod which is voice changer software. Then in the same day I deleted it. Next day I had online meeting and everyone were complaining that they can barely hear...
  6. Battery on laptop go low very quickly

Battery on laptop go low very quickly: Hi there, I have a Fujitsu Lifebook s792 laptop for about a year now. Since recently I started to get notifications how my battery is critically low and the windows have to shut down even when my battery is over 50% filled or even more. I checked all at the settings about...
  7. Message on screen of my desktop saying "Your battery is very low. Plug in your PC now."

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Message on screen of my desktop saying "Your battery is very low. Plug in your PC now.": I have a desktop and of course it is always plugged in. When I start up the computer in morning lately, a small box opens in middle of desktop that says "Your battery is very low. Plug in your PC now." It's a desktop! It is always plugged in. This is the only computer I...
  8. Windows low battery message is unreadable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows low battery message is unreadable: Hi, I've recently been seeing this message pop up whenever my laptop gets low on battery fuel Image Is this a known issue and is there a fix for this? I'm running windows 10 pro update 1903 atm. My paranoia tells me that my computer is infected with something because I've...
  9. Low Battery Warning on Desktop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Low Battery Warning on Desktop: My desktop gave me a low battery warning (not the one from bios at boot, but once logged into windows). It is plugged into wall outlet (US format - 120V AC). Found this...
  10. Low Battery Voltage Message

Low Battery Voltage Message: Hello Guys, I have a old DELL desktop running Windows 7 and is my daily PC. This morning when I turned it on it said something like "Low Battery Voltage" press F1 to continue (loaded windows) and perhaps press another key to enter BIOS. But then I turned off for about...