Windows 10: Suddenly getting multiple BSOD

Discus and support Suddenly getting multiple BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,I was working today and suddenly my computer was consistently crashing. I received numerous different error codes. I have all the minidump files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nick1097, Oct 12, 2021.

1. Nick1097 Win User

Suddenly getting multiple BSOD

Hello,I was working today and suddenly my computer was consistently crashing. I received numerous different error codes. I have all the minidump files linked. I opened the minidump files with WinDbg, to try and see the errors, but I'm not sure what I'm exactly looking at. I'm seeing, among other things:MODULE_NAME: nt IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe, FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: AV_nt!MiInsertPageInFreeOrZeroedList, under the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a error. I also ran the memory diagnostic and came up empty handed. Can anyone identify what might be happening?Minidump files

:)

Nick1097, Oct 12, 2021

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Oct 12, 2021
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Suddenly - BSOD! x124, ntoskrnl.exe

I'm suddenly getting BSODs. I never see them happen, I always go to my computer and Windows oh so prolifically informs me of a crash. I don't know what triggers it, I'm not there... all I know is it likes to randomly crash. I do run BOINC full-time on the system so there's plenty of load on the CPU and whatnot, but I have before and never had issues until just lately.

(( One major pet peeve about Windows 8... previous versions would give you some info, now I get these *Frown Suddenly getting multiple BSOD :(... ))

Bluescreenview tells me that it's the classic x124 code, and its caused by ntoskrnl.exe. At first I thought that it might be caused by my sound card, a Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro. The reason I thought this is because I never really had any BSOD before I put this card in, where before I used an Asus Xonar DG. I initially blamed Creative's drivers or something along those lines, but since it says the kernel is crashing, I'm thinking maybe Creative isn't at fault here with shoddy drivers. Is my OC suddenly unstable? One line of thought that suggests some form of hardware instability here is that the Asus Xonar DG was a PCI card, and the X-Fi I am using now is PCI-E x1. Maybe having my sound card on the PCI-E bus is stressing out the system more than it was before causing BSOD?

4. Jasten Win User

Getting multiple different BSOD crashes tried MANY things

I cannot do the last three steps because they take too long and my computer BSOD's every time.

Suddenly getting multiple BSOD [​IMG]

All of the rows in the health tab said ok.

New crash dmp files.
    Dump files.

Jasten, Oct 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Suddenly getting multiple BSOD - Similar Threads - Suddenly getting multiple

2. Suddenly getting BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly getting BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception: For the past week or so I am receiving the BSOD any my computer freezes then restarts while playing games or even just sat in the lobby of games. The error code is almost always Unexpected Store Exception except once it was something about “Kernel” but only stayed on the...
  3. Suddenly getting BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suddenly getting BSOD Unexpected_Store_Exception: For the past week or so I am receiving the BSOD any my computer freezes then restarts while playing games or even just sat in the lobby of games. The error code is almost always Unexpected Store Exception except once it was something about “Kernel” but only stayed on the...
  4. Getting multiple bsod errors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting multiple bsod errors.: Reposted since im not getting help for almost 20 days already https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/getting-multiple-bsod-errors/b031ec99-e6d5-492a-9770-8fda10e7da4e?messageId=a2243db5-2761-4cc6-b6a8-280829cb8cda So Im getting multiple bsod...
  5. Getting multiple BSOD a day

Getting multiple BSOD a day: I'm getting multiple BSODs a day.Including IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, KMOD failures, and others.Nothing useful in the event log.How can I find the root cause of it?...
  6. Getting multiple BSOD's

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting multiple BSOD's: Good Evening, I have been getting multiple BSOD's, but have been unable to find out why. There are multiple potential causes, so I just attached the minidumps of the most recent crashes.Ask me any specific information about my PC excluding personal that you might need...
  7. Getting multiple BSOD's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting multiple BSOD's: Good Evening, I have been getting multiple BSOD's, but have been unable to find out why. There are multiple potential causes, so I just attached the minidumps of the most recent crashes.Ask me any specific information about my PC excluding personal that you might need...
  8. Getting multiple BSOD's

9. Suddenly getting multiple BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly getting multiple BSOD: Hello,I was working today and suddenly my computer was consistently crashing. I received numerous different error codes. I have all the minidump files linked. I opened the minidump files with WinDbg, to try and see the errors, but I'm not sure what I'm exactly looking at. I'm...
  10. Suddenly getting multiple BSOD

Suddenly getting multiple BSOD: Hello,I was working today and suddenly my computer was consistently crashing. I received numerous different error codes. I have all the minidump files linked. I opened the minidump files with WinDbg, to try and see the errors, but I'm not sure what I'm exactly looking at. I'm...