Windows 10: Suddenly getting this Script Error during Startup

Discus and support Suddenly getting this Script Error during Startup in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just started getting this pop-up windows 3 to 4 of them one on top of each other during startup. It appears to have something to do with login... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by IsabeloS, Sep 20, 2018.

1. IsabeloS Win User

Suddenly getting this Script Error during Startup

I just started getting this pop-up windows 3 to 4 of them one on top of each other during startup. It appears to have something to do with login authorization of some sorts. I have not deleted nor installed any apps or something but is this some sort of a virus or phishing routine that needs to be resolved ASAP? Below is a snapshot of the pop-up messages:

Suddenly getting this Script Error during Startup eeb87ecd-fcc5-4984-8c70-6278ed814a35?upload=true.jpg

:)

IsabeloS, Sep 20, 2018
  2. 20machinm Win User

startup scripts

I want to put this command in a startup script:

xset m 0 0

I believe it disables mouse pointer acceleration and sets a common sensitivity. I can input this through the console but I want it to be permanent and so I think it needs to go in a startup script. How can I do this? I use Ubuntu (Hardy Heron).

Cheers.

20machinm, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 20, 2018
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Suddenly getting this Script Error during Startup - Similar Threads - Suddenly getting Script

2. Windows Script Host Error during Windows Startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Script Host Error during Windows Startup: Windows Script HostScript: C:\programdata\intel\intelR Management Engine Components\Intel MEC 3732836807 Line: 1Char: 1Error: The system cannot find he file specifiedCode: 80070002Source: nullI have ran several scans... restores... uninstalls... reinstalls...checked 100+...
  3. Windows Script Host Error at Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Script Host Error at Startup: When I ever I turn on my PC, after user account login it says 'Cannot Find Scriptfile' and gives the location of the unfounded file. What is troubling this issue to encounter and Please tell me its solution....
  4. Windows Script Host Error at Startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Script Host Error at Startup: When I ever I turn on my PC, after user account login it says 'Cannot Find Scriptfile' and gives the location of the unfounded file. What is troubling this issue to encounter and Please tell me its solution....
  5. Consistently get this error during startup:...

Consistently get this error during startup:...: Consistently get this error during startup: C:\windows\system32\windowspowershell\v1.0\powershell.exe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/consistently-get-this-error-during-startup/0acba83b-6e56-4d66-9fdf-d1872df793a8
  6. RunDLL error during startup

RunDLL error during startup: Hi, so I encountered an error it says, "There was a problem during Startup CheckLibrary.dll. The specified module could not be found." I figured it could be a virus and tried scanning it with Windows Defender but nothing popped up, I tried other methods but the error is...
  7. Error in Startup Script

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error in Startup Script: Hello everyone, I have a problem. When I want to Install the software, an error sign came up like this. [ATTACH] What should I do to fix the error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-in-startup-script/8a65ff82-5e23-4ac2-bd39-1ce333f0f12d
  8. Script Error on Startup

Script Error on Startup: Details- Line: 0 Char: 0 Error: Script error. Code: 0 URL: https://auth.gfx.ms/16.000.27868.00/OldConvergedLogin_PCore.js https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/script-error-on-startup/be27f228-89cc-4c62-b70b-eb6eac1f2b3b
  9. Windows Script Host error at startup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Script Host error at startup: Hi guys and gals, Please kindly assist with the following error message: "Can not find script file "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\cnkocgrrf\edeqdg.js". This error message keeps popping up every time I restarts a windows 10 Home edition laptop after cleaning its...
  10. Script error message now always opens during startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Script error message now always opens during startup: A script error message started opening about a week after I upgraded from Win 8.1 to Win 10. I hope to find what broke and why and whether I should fix it. Note: my chops are newbie level. Here is the info in in the message. I guess it's about what broke in the script....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. oldconvergedlogin_pcore.js

2. 16.000.28200.3/ConvergedLogin_PCore.js

3. auth.gfx.ms OldConvergedLogin_PCore.js

4. convergedlogin_pcore.js,
  5. convergedloginpaginate error script,
  6. auth.gfx.ms/16.000.27868.00/OldConvergedLogin_PCore.js,
  7. auth.gfx.ms script error convergedloginpaginate,
  8. auth.gfx.ms/16.000.28103.6/,
  9. oldconvergedlogin_pcore 365,
  10. auth.gfx.ms script error