Windows 10: Suddenly glitchy Caps Lock Button

Discus and support Suddenly glitchy Caps Lock Button in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Caps Lock was working perfectly normally today until about an hour ago. I run a program called TypeWell for work; while in the TypeWell window, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Maggie Thornton, Apr 23, 2024.

1. Suddenly glitchy Caps Lock Button

My Caps Lock was working perfectly normally today until about an hour ago. I run a program called TypeWell for work; while in the TypeWell window, it started rapidly turning on and off and flicking an indicator UI on my computer screen. I frequently need to use the Caps Lock button for work because the program has an override function for it. I have the newest update of TypeWell and a brand-new HP Envy Laptop running Windows 11 Home. How can I fix this issue and get rid of the "caps on/caps off" indicator?I have already looked at several answers to "how do I get rid of the caps lock indic

:)

Maggie Thornton, Apr 23, 2024
  2. dalchina Win User

CAPS LOCK sound warning not working

Hi, here are some ideas: see if one works for you. Keep a list of what you try. If no success, please post back listing what you've tried. Thanks. Tutorial (from -- the Tutorials section): Turn On or Off Narrator Caps Lock Warnings while Typing in Windows 10 Caps Lock Has Lost Its Beep. (last post)
    Suddenly glitchy Caps Lock Button 344639d1630246472t-caps-lock-sound-warning-not-working-1.jpg
    This is likely to be one of those where, as I don't know what you've already tried, I'll have spent time suggesting what you have tried. That's why I asked for a clear list of what you have tried. Do you see this when you toggle caps lock?
    Suddenly glitchy Caps Lock Button 344641d1630247019t-caps-lock-sound-warning-not-working-1.png

dalchina, Apr 23, 2024
  3. Terrysutt Win User
    Caps Lock button

I`ve lost the sound notification when pressing the Cap Lock button,the light works ok,
    where do I look for the solution to enable the sound?

Terrysutt, Apr 23, 2024
  4. Suddenly glitchy Caps Lock Button

Caps lock notification on screen

Whenever I press any of the lock buttons (caps, number... etc) a notification appears on screen, this has suddenly started to happen and I have followed all the steps to turn this off (via display or keyboard settings)

How can I turn this off??

Nick Bates, Apr 23, 2024
Thema:

Suddenly glitchy Caps Lock Button

1. Suddenly glitchy Caps Lock Button - Similar Threads - Suddenly glitchy Caps

2. Suddenly glitchy Caps Lock Button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suddenly glitchy Caps Lock Button: My Caps Lock was working perfectly normally today until about an hour ago. I run a program called TypeWell for work; while in the TypeWell window, it started rapidly turning on and off and flicking an indicator UI on my computer screen. I frequently need to use the Caps Lock...
  3. Which software for changing caps lock button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which software for changing caps lock button: My keyboard capslock died. I want to change it to F6. Can anyone recommend an easy software? 162292
  4. Which software for changing caps lock button

in Windows 10 Support
    Which software for changing caps lock button: My keyboard capslock died. I want to change it to F6. Can anyone recommend an easy software? 162292
  5. Lock Screen is glitchy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen is glitchy: My lock screen used to work fine but suddenly it doesn't properly display photos or the date and time. The photos change in the top corner of the screen but the photos on the entire screen dont show. Also, my time is cut off and the date doesn't show....
  6. CAP LOCK BUTTON DO NOT OFF

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CAP LOCK BUTTON DO NOT OFF: MY CAP LOCK BUTTON REFUSES TO OFF. ITS A MALFUNCTION. PLS WHAT DO I DO? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/cap-lock-button-do-not-off/ee69e721-fd67-4b81-8d63-29953eaf10d3
  7. My Caps Lock button only turns on or off when I press CTRL + Caps Lock

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Caps Lock button only turns on or off when I press CTRL + Caps Lock: So this keeps happening every one in a while and a restart solves the problem. But it keeps coming back, and I dont remember doing this on purpose ( I didn't change any settings about this ). So when I press my Caps Lock key, the light either turns off or on, but the letters...
  8. Caps Lock button

in Windows 10 Support
    Caps Lock button: I`ve lost the sound notification when pressing the Cap Lock button,the light works ok, where do I look for the solution to enable the sound? 137638
  9. My Caps lock button is not working properly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Caps lock button is not working properly.: So there's a problem. My 2018 Microsoft Surface Laptop's caps lock is not working properly. When I press the button, the light turns on but no capitol letters show up. And then, randomly after, there is only caps letters, and when you hold down shift, it is lower case, but...
  10. Caps lock

in Windows 10 Customization
    Caps lock: My new keyboard does not have an LED to indicate caps lock and nothing on the screen shows the status. How can I get a notification on the screen to show caps lock status? I don't have sound turned on because I don't want to disturb my disabled wife....