Windows 10: Suddenly got this while watching a Youtube Video and then laptop restarted. Just random (or...

Discus and support Suddenly got this while watching a Youtube Video and then laptop restarted. Just random (or... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nakshhhhatra [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nakshhhhatra, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Suddenly got this while watching a Youtube Video and then laptop restarted. Just random (or...

/u/nakshhhhatra, Mar 17, 2021
  2. kkum Win User

Random BSOD while watching Youtube video

Was watching a Youtube video when suddenly I got this BSOD called UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

Thanks in advance!

3. Laptop Screen is Flickering when i watch video

After Windows update my laptop is Screen is flickering when i watch videos in my laptop. This is not happening when i watch videos in youtube but only when i watch videos that are there in my laptop. I tried with different video players. Sometimes laptop
    Suddenly closes after this flickering and shows blue screen.

nitheeshkumar, Mar 17, 2021
  4. DWVW Win User

Suddenly got this while watching a Youtube Video and then laptop restarted. Just random (or...

I cant watch video's such as youtube on my N8??

Whenever I go to watch a video on youtube it just closes down and goes back to the menu page? Considering youtube was already installed on the phone I thought it would be simple to click and watch??

Any suggestions appreciated...

Thema:

Suddenly got this while watching a Youtube Video and then laptop restarted. Just random (or...

1. Suddenly got this while watching a Youtube Video and then laptop restarted. Just random (or... - Similar Threads - Suddenly got while

2. Crashing while watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashing while watching youtube videos: I've had my Asus laptop Windows 10 for around a year, and I've never had this problem before. When I watch a video on YouTube after 5 minutes or so, the screen will freeze, and the laptop will make a buzzing noise before it gets crashed. Sometimes the rate changes like I was...
  3. Laptop freezes while watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop freezes while watching youtube videos: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 193Parameter 1: 810Parameter 2: ffffa109f4473000Parameter 3: ffffa109e5e37040Parameter 4: 69OS version: 10_0_19044Service Pack:...
  4. Laptop freezes while watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop freezes while watching youtube videos: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 193Parameter 1: 810Parameter 2: ffffa109f4473000Parameter 3: ffffa109e5e37040Parameter 4: 69OS version: 10_0_19044Service Pack:...
  5. Laptop freezes while watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Laptop randomly crashing and giving BSODs while watching videos on YouTube

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop randomly crashing and giving BSODs while watching videos on YouTube: Hello, I have been suffering this issues for the last few weeks, While I watch videos on YouTube using Chrome, there is a small chance that my laptop crashes and I get a BSOD. Usually it occur when I'm multi tasking streaming the video on a window while reading an article on...
  7. BSOD while watching YouTube videos

BSOD while watching YouTube videos: Hello. Had some BSOD while watching YouTube. And sometimes I go to sleep while watching videos and by the morning I notice the PC had reset. Cannot say if BSOD or an unexpected update, but most likely BSOD. Actually, my no-break's battery has run out of juice, so short...
  8. BSOD while watching YouTube videos

BSOD while watching YouTube videos: I've gotten three BSODs in the past hour or so while watching fullscreen youtube videos. after the first 2 and some googling it seemed to point to my GPU drivers. I used the AMD uninstall tool to wipe them and then reinstalled the latest drivers. I got another BSOD about 10...
  9. BSOD While watching Youtube Videos

BSOD While watching Youtube Videos: Hey all. For the past few months, I have had BSODs while watching youtube videos. It has happened on both Chrome and Edge, so I don't believe its the browser. I also watch Twitch a lot, and it has never happened while watching that. I've attached the logs as the forum...
  10. Random BSOD while watching Youtube video

Random BSOD while watching Youtube video: Was watching a Youtube video when suddenly I got this BSOD called UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION Thanks in advance! 32640