Windows 10: Suddenly have "new folder" on top of the context menus

Discus and support Suddenly have "new folder" on top of the context menus in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have no idea when this happened to me. Here are some screenshots: [img] On desktop [img] On explorer Please help! 13340 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dlinh9, Aug 5, 2015.

1. dlinh9 Win User

Suddenly have "new folder" on top of the context menus

I have no idea when this happened to me. Here are some screenshots:

Suddenly have "new folder" on top of the context menus [​IMG]

On desktop

Suddenly have "new folder" on top of the context menus [​IMG]

On explorer
    Please help!

:)

dlinh9, Aug 5, 2015

2. Problem with adding new folder from Desktop "New" context menu

After latest update to Windows 10 Anniversary update, when I try to add a new folder using the "New" context menu, it blanks my screen for a second and goes back to the desktop. I can add new folders using Ctrl+Shift+N

JohnHalsell, Aug 5, 2015
  3. grschinon Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Suddenly have "new folder" on top of the context menus

1. Suddenly have "new folder" on top of the context menus - Similar Threads - Suddenly folder top

2. File Explorer/Context Menus having some issues with dark theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Explorer/Context Menus having some issues with dark theme: As you can see in the image, parts of file explorer and context menus are still white, making things unreadable. I've tried updating, restarting, and toggling dark theme to no avail. I'm just forced to use light theme at the moment, which enables me to use my computer but is...
  3. Context Menus - (Inconsistencies)

Context Menus - (Inconsistencies): If you're not keen on the 'larger' spacing on some Explorer right click context menus, or, have applied a different 'text size' and, perhaps applied 'Bold' but find that the modifications do not adhere, here's a quick Registry modification to fix that. If you are...
  4. How to change Start menu context menus

How to change Start menu context menus: Does anyone know if there is a way to get rid of the "More" submenu and integrate its options into the main context menu? I believe this style was introduced in the Anniversary Update. Does anyone know why this was done? 72869
  5. windows 10 context menus have huge padding

windows 10 context menus have huge padding: The new W10 insider build context menus have huge paddings. In the netbook, the taskbar context menu almost cover the entire height of the screen and the start menu context menu overflows and shows arrows to scroll. Is there a way to make them more compact like in RTM 24404
  6. File Explorer has two context menus

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer has two context menus: Why does File Explorer have two differ right click menus? One has arrows at the top and bottom to scroll the menu and the other one is the old style that we have always had which shows up once in awhile. 40327
  7. Taskbar & Context Menus not displaying correctly

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar & Context Menus not displaying correctly: This problem occurred after updating some programs using Secunia's PSI, although I don't believe the updates caused this (more later). Problems seen: Taskbar & its icons are displayed in a corrupted form (see screenshot) Date/Time is missing from the Notification area of...
  8. Context menus opening to the left

in Windows 10 Support
    Context menus opening to the left: .... instead of to the right, like they're SUPPOSED to. [img] 72316
  9. Problems with Context Menus and Task View Feature?

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with Context Menus and Task View Feature?: Is anyone else having issues with context menus in Google Chrome or anywhere else besides the desktop itself? Chrome basically won't let me right click to open a new tab and its also not working with some search bars on certain websites, the context menu appears for a second...
  10. Weird transparent edges to some context menus

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird transparent edges to some context menus: So, Windows 10. So far so good. There's just one small problem. [img] For starters, the background colour to these tooltips doesn't change when I change the colour in the Personalisation menu. But that's more of a secondary issue. The primary problem is that weird...