Windows 10: suddenly high cpu usage in game

Discus and support suddenly high cpu usage in game in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; in task view there is some some svchost.exe taking cpu then I went to details service is win audio service plus system interrupts pops in while in game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tushar_gamer, Sep 7, 2019.

1. suddenly high cpu usage in game

in task view there is some some svchost.exe taking cpu then I went to details service is win audio service plus system interrupts pops in while in game it takes cpu so my game hangs what to do

:)

tushar_gamer, Sep 7, 2019

2. high cpu usage

After downloading windows 10, anytime I run any programs, I get high CPU usage. It does not matter whether it is google chrome, task manager, playing games, whatever. Anything seems to spike the CPU usage. I have already run malwarbytes and my antivirus
    programs and find no viruses. Any suggestions? Thanks.

JanMcCoy_827, Sep 7, 2019
  3. MSuser89 Win User
    very high cpu and memory usage when playing games

very high cpu and memory usage when playing games. I have recently change mobo and cpu.

MSuser89, Sep 7, 2019
  4. suddenly high cpu usage in game

Windows Explorer high CPU Usage in Windows 10

Hi Andrew,

Usually, too many background processes can boost your CPU usage. Since you already disabled the apps that are not necessary on startup,
    we suggest checking the applications running once you have successfully boot Windows 10. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Click on the Start button and type Task Manager on the search box.
    • On the Task Manager window, you should see the programs running.
    • Click on the More details drop-down button to see the total number of apps running and their real-time CPU usage.

From there, you should see what applications are running on high CPU usage. You can also
    restart the Windows Management Instrumentation service and see if your CPU performance will improve. Follow the instructions below to restart the service:

• Click on the Start button and type Services.
    • Scroll down the list and look for Windows Management Instrumentation.
    • Right click on it and select Restart.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

suddenly high cpu usage in game

1. suddenly high cpu usage in game - Similar Threads - suddenly high cpu

2. High CPU usage.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High CPU usage.: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.239) How to fix high CPU usage. When I run any program the CPU usage will be above 80%. When I checked it I found some processes which are using high CPU usage. Desktop Windows Manager -> 10.8% Windows Audio Device...
  3. sudden High CPU usage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sudden High CPU usage: I've recently started experiencing extreme cpu usage numbers when doing basic tasks. It idles at around 150-20% yet ramps up to 60-100% when I so much as do anything in a program (e.g. switch browser tabs, open new browser tab, click on a task manager process) or start one....
  4. High CPU usage

High CPU usage: HI, I notice after the latest update I started having 25%+ CPU usage due to window update and Orchestrator Service!! Can yo help? thx [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-cpu-usage/26ad2e5f-dfaf-4478-9b8e-ef7cddd842d5
  5. high CPU usage

in Windows 10 Customization
    high CPU usage: When I start my computer, everything works fine. However, before long the ventilators start running and howling. I checked with the Task manager I found that "Logon GUI Application" was using about 70-80% of my CPU....
  6. High CPU usage

High CPU usage: Hi I submitted a question about system interrupts process using over 20% of my CPU also probably related to some bluescreen errors (happened two times thus far). I was told to check my drivers and so I did using driver verifier command. When I restarted the pc it showed a...
  7. CPU Usage HIGH

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU Usage HIGH: Hello guys good day, any idea about my problem with windows 10 pro 64bit. i notice this high cpu usage after changing my usb keyboard to ps2. . when i was using usb keyboard , i never encounter this problem but my keyboard wont funtion anymore. so i change it to a PS2...
  8. high cpu usage

high cpu usage: Since upgrading from windows 7 to 10 my pc has been slowed down to a crawl by periods of very high cpu usage. A major culprit, but not the only one, is local security authority process. This makes the laptop overheat , reduces battery life and slows work to a crawl. I have...
  9. High CPU usage

High CPU usage: Hi All, Running Windows 10 Pro x64 Just noticed a lot of lag on my online game when I was logging into it. I closed it and noticed my computer was slow responding. I opened Task Manager to see CPU was 90% I looked to see what was causing this and did notice the Service...
  10. High CPU Usage

High CPU Usage: Hi. I have a problem with my laptop since yesterday. Something invisible is using very high cpu usage. I said invisible because it didn't show in task manager and process explorer. It all comes when I was browsing some pictures in Google and downloading YouTube videos...