Windows 10: Suddenly, I am not able to crop or alter pictures in any way.

Discus and support Suddenly, I am not able to crop or alter pictures in any way. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello All, I HOPE someone out there will be able to provide a little guidance and knowledge. When it comes to computers, I will be the first to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kalanikea, Jul 31, 2019.

1. kalanikea Win User

Suddenly, I am not able to crop or alter pictures in any way.

Hello All,

I HOPE someone out there will be able to provide a little guidance and knowledge.

When it comes to computers, I will be the first to admit, I am Dumb.

After uploading pictures, I have always been able to refine them.

Cropping. Color adjust, etc...

Not anymore.

A preview of a photo will upload with a magnification wand... End of Story.

Previous options, such as cropping, simply are not there.

I would appreciate any info and/or suggestions.

Thanks.

:)

kalanikea, Jul 31, 2019
  2. kmw1018 Win User

Cropping pictures

I am new to Windows 10 and am trying to find the photo editor program. I take a lot of pictures and typically insert my memory card directly into the computer, move to a folder and crop that way. Any suggestions?

kmw1018, Jul 31, 2019
  3. Windows 10- Can't crop pictures, can't import pictures from my printer

How do we crop (or alter in other ways) pictures that are in our computers already with Windows 10?

TracyStevens333, Jul 31, 2019
  4. Suddenly, I am not able to crop or alter pictures in any way.

cropping a picture

how do I crop picture for my background?

LisaEngland2, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

Suddenly, I am not able to crop or alter pictures in any way.

1. Suddenly, I am not able to crop or alter pictures in any way. - Similar Threads - Suddenly able crop

2. Suddenly I am not able to print through any app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly I am not able to print through any app: Suddenly I am not able to print through any app. Neither Office, Wordpad, Images app, etc. Not with my physical printer, nor with ADOBE pdf, nor with Microsoft Print to PDF, etc. The error I receive is either "we can not print because there is no installed printer" and it is!...
  3. Suddenly I am not able to print through any app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suddenly I am not able to print through any app: Suddenly I am not able to print through any app. Neither Office, Wordpad, Images app, etc. Not with my physical printer, nor with ADOBE pdf, nor with Microsoft Print to PDF, etc. The error I receive is either "we can not print because there is no installed printer" and it is!...
  4. Why can't I crop pictures and add filters all of a sudden?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can't I crop pictures and add filters all of a sudden?: So I'm making a Gacha Skit, and I needed to crop a picture and add a filter on it. I did that, and when I clicked "Save a copy" It showed up with an error message that read "Oops! We couldn't save that one." I tried it with a few more pictures in case the error message only...
  5. Any way to check for altered group policy entries en masse?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any way to check for altered group policy entries en masse?: So after some errors in my event viewer, and some changes I made years ago that were probably not well thought out, I'd like to take stock. I know i could technically go through and check every single folder and entry in group policy to see whats changed, but id prefer if i...
  6. picture cropping

picture cropping: I am running Windows 10. How do I edit/crop a picture to make it a 4x6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-cropping/37591c04-d8ed-4912-851e-4591937bece4
  7. Start Menu works but cannot be altered in any way

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu works but cannot be altered in any way: This is a problem that affects my PC but, oddly, not my laptop. Both are running W10 build 1809. On both devices, I like to create my own categories and specify which tiles appear in them. Since the most recent upgrade to 1809, this is no longer possible on the PC. I can...
  8. Start Menu works but cannot be altered in any way

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Start Menu works but cannot be altered in any way: This is a problem that affects my PC but, oddly, not my laptop. Both are running W10 build 1809. On both devices, I like to create my own categories and specify which tiles appear in them. Since the most recent upgrade to 1809, this is no longer possible on the PC. I can...
  9. How do I crop a picture

How do I crop a picture: How di I crop a picture?/? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-crop-a-picture/26adc369-7db9-44d1-bbd7-88b34f408d71
  10. cropping a picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    cropping a picture: how do I crop picture for my background? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/cropping-a-picture/a3c13a35-9b8c-4fb8-9cd8-671abe22dda1