Windows 10: suddenly I can't connect to the internet

Discus and support suddenly I can't connect to the internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my lap top is not connecting to the wifi. I found the error "you have no preferred wireless networks". I am not able to fix it. It is windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by amiramansour, Mar 30, 2020.

1. suddenly I can't connect to the internet

my lap top is not connecting to the wifi. I found the error "you have no preferred wireless networks". I am not able to fix it. It is windows 10.

:)

amiramansour, Mar 30, 2020
  2. echo75 Win User

Suddenly cant connect to the internet

Hi guys need help here, been cracking my brain for 6 hrs now

Suddenly my main pc cant connect to the internet, this is suprising coz i just used it 30 mins before.

1. its not my provider coz other PCs in my house can connect even using same ethernet jack.

2. i have tried reinstalling windows on the c partition . still wont connect.

3. i have tried reinstalling fron my Acronis backup . still wont connect.

What the hell can it be??*Cry :cry:

once it somehow communicated with the internet and saif "error 400 wrong request" on firefox and if i tried with IE it would show a page with some funny coded programming language.

Any ideas guys?

echo75, Mar 30, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Mar 30, 2020
  4. suddenly I can't connect to the internet

HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

suddenly I can't connect to the internet

1. suddenly I can't connect to the internet - Similar Threads - suddenly can't connect

2. Taskbar suddenly frozen, icons not working, can't connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar suddenly frozen, icons not working, can't connect to internet: Hi, Everyone,I am suddenly having trouble with my Dell laptop windows 10 Pro. The taskbar is frozen, icons don't react, and I can't connect to the internet. This happened about a year ago and someone here very kindly helped me through checking for corrupted files and...
  3. Taskbar suddenly frozen, icons not working, can't connect to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar suddenly frozen, icons not working, can't connect to internet: Hi, Everyone,I am suddenly having trouble with my Dell laptop windows 10 Pro. The taskbar is frozen, icons don't react, and I can't connect to the internet. This happened about a year ago and someone here very kindly helped me through checking for corrupted files and...
  4. Taskbar suddenly frozen, icons not working, can't connect to internet

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I can't connect to internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't connect to internet: I'm not sure where else to turn for this problem. I bought my laptop used about 2 years ago, I'm not sure how long it was used before then. It is an Acer Aspire E5-523 running Windows 10 Home (and for some reason, under Windows specifications, the version says 2004) Ever...
  6. can't connect to internet

can't connect to internet: sometimes when i use my acer laptop, the wifi icon is randomly a little sphere thing and it can't find any wifi networks at all. after i restart my computer, it goes back to the wifi icon and automatically connects to my home wifi. i've tried troubleshooting when it's in that...
  7. I can't connect to the internet. HELP

I can't connect to the internet. HELP: So I've had a problem with my internet. It connects but the speeds are crazy low 23 kb slow. Idk what to do help submitted by /u/makroman12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e7lcmj/i_cant_connect_to_the_internet_help/
  8. I can't connect to the internet

I can't connect to the internet: So this morning I started my computer and found that my conexion wasn't working, I tried plugging and unplugging the ethernet cable, restarted the router and when that didn't work I used windows diagnostics and it says that "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration" I...
  9. Internet connection suddenly broken

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connection suddenly broken: Win10, diagnostic message is:"one or more protocols is missing" Running diagnostic as Administrator message is:" connection between access point, router or cable modem and Internet is broken" What's going on , more importantly. How do I fix it? Have tried winsock reset,...
  10. No internet connection suddenly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet connection suddenly: I've been trying to fix this for around 3 hours now with no success. What I've found however is that 80% of services are stopped even though they are checked. I ran a full scan of malwarebytes to find 0 threats. When i am in msconfig all are checked and Load System Services...