Windows 10: Suddenly I have a problem with fitting screen in Windows 10!

Discus and support Suddenly I have a problem with fitting screen in Windows 10! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I didn’t have this problem before, so I wonder if it’s virus-related. Because the screen suddenly went too far on the left side that when I’m using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PianSa, Mar 24, 2019.

1. PianSa Win User

Suddenly I have a problem with fitting screen in Windows 10!

I didn’t have this problem before, so I wonder if it’s virus-related.

Because the screen suddenly went too far on the left side that when I’m using Excel and I need to highlight the entire row, that I couldn’t do that anymore unless I shrink the worksheet.

So what’s the problem here and can I do anything about it?

Thanks.

:)

PianSa, Mar 24, 2019
  2. Ryan Mon1 Win User

fit to screen windows 10

Hi Steve,

We need to ask you a few questions for us to better assist you. Please provide the following information:

• Are you trying to do a fit to screen for Windows apps or Wallpaper?
    • Can you tell us more about the issue?

In the meantime, if you have issue with fit to screen feature, you can check this

link
    and follow Pawan Dhondiyal's resolution provided on the thread.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Ryan Mon1, Mar 24, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Mar 24, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Suddenly I have a problem with fitting screen in Windows 10! - Similar Threads - Suddenly problem fitting

2. fitting screen to monitor screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    fitting screen to monitor screen: After the latest automatic windows update when I turned my computer back on again the next day, the screen was out of whack. Everything was there in the window but the window didn't size properly for the hp laptop monitor, It was cut off on the bottom so I couldn't see the...
  3. Page not fitting screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    Page not fitting screen.: Hi, Following a crash I've reinstalled Windows and everything seems OK with one exception. On a couple of websites I can see just the left side of the page and have to move the slider bar over to the right to read the part of the that's not in view. I've tried all that I can...
  4. Display does not fit Screen. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display does not fit Screen. Windows 10: Display does not fit Screen. Windows 10, i tryed this but they dont work Method1: Try to uninstall and re-install the Display drivers.You may follow these steps to uninstall and reinstall the Display drivers:Press “Windows Logo” + “R” keys on the keyboard and type...
  5. Screen not fitting to display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen not fitting to display: My screen does not fit to my display! I have checked all settings and done everything to fix it but nothing works! Im now completely irritated with this and I can't let it go! Has anyone had this? Where nothings worked? Acer predator xb27b monitor. Someone help!!! Lol...
  6. Windows 10 OOBE will not fit on my screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 OOBE will not fit on my screen: Hello. I recently reset my PC because it had loads of glitches, but now I am at the OOBE. The oobe is too scaled to get past the location part, so I cant get my PC working again...
  7. Window will not fit screen

Window will not fit screen: I am using a pc splitter, splitting 2 tv's, as my monitors , When I did this my original samsung tv now will not let me fit the window on the left side of screen, leaving right side off and unable to see. Will not let me do anything to use this left side. What can I do to...
  8. Display suddenly wont fit screen

Display suddenly wont fit screen: So i simply turned my PC off went and had lunch and cane back half an hour later turned it back on and now the display is at an incorrect ratio and i cant alter it, looked online and tried everything i could find from uninstalling and reinstalling video card drivers to going...
  9. I have a problem with the login screen on Windows 10

I have a problem with the login screen on Windows 10: I have 1 local and 1 microsoft account on my pc.On the Login screen i have the two of them but i want only one . I tried removing the password for the local one and automatically signing in it but it gives me the error that the password or the nickname is incorrect,but when i...
  10. Screen suddenly stopped fitting monitor size.

Screen suddenly stopped fitting monitor size.: Hello, I have been using Windows 10 on my PC for over a year it everything has been flawless, but this morning, I turned on my computer and the screen had over an inch of black on the sides. I have searched every single forum and support site I could find and I found that a...