Windows 10: suddenly low gaming performance

Discus and support suddenly low gaming performance in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; till yesterday i used to play battlefield 4 on ultra settings with resolution scale to 130 on 1080p it was butter smooth 60 fps constant but now cpu is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tushar4544, Sep 7, 2019.

1. suddenly low gaming performance

till yesterday i used to play battlefield 4 on ultra settings with resolution scale to 130 on 1080p it was butter smooth 60 fps constant but now cpu is suddenly spiking and going 100 it never happened before while in game 2 processes popsup one is windows audio service it takes a little cpu and other is system interrupts it also takes cpu i have already reinsalled windows with iso and performed in place upgrade and keep all my files but it is same

:)

tushar4544, Sep 7, 2019

2. Games folder suddenly empty Windows 10

Using Windows 10. This morning the games folder was suddenly empty. I found instructions that were for Windows 7 on how to turn on games, and tried to use the same method, but when I went to "turn windows features on and off" in the Windows 10 control
    panel, 'games' isn't on the list. Any suggestions?

joesoup(2), Sep 7, 2019
  3. windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Sep 7, 2019
  4. suddenly low gaming performance

GAMES RUNNING ON LOW FPS AFTER UPDATE

Hi PANDA,

Having an outdated Graphics driver is one of the possible reasons why you are having low frames per second (FPS) while playing games. To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you follow the solutions below:

Solution 1: Update your drivers using the link below.

Update drivers in Windows 10

Solution 2: Disable Game bar.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Click Gaming (Game bar, DVR, broadcasting, Game Mode).
    3. Toggle the "ON" switch under “Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar” to “Off”.
    4. Uncheck the "Show game bar when I play full-screen games Microsoft has verified" checkbox.

Solution 3: Turn off the Game DVR.

1. Click the Start button, and then type Xbox app to open it.
    2. Go to Settings.
    3. Click Game DVR.
    4. Make sure that the "Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR" selection is "Off"

Solution 4: Perform a clean boot on your device. Kindly refer to this link for the steps.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

suddenly low gaming performance

1. suddenly low gaming performance - Similar Threads - suddenly low gaming

2. Sudden performance drop in every game!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden performance drop in every game!: I Was able to play CSGO, Valorant, Ironsight WITHOUT ANY LAG, Suddenly My PC Just started lagging, specifically Stutters. Everytime i fire, theres more particles on screen than usual, the fps drops to 20 and 15Please Help!...
  3. Sudden performance drop in every game!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden performance drop in every game!: I Was able to play CSGO, Valorant, Ironsight WITHOUT ANY LAG, Suddenly My PC Just started lagging, specifically Stutters. Everytime i fire, theres more particles on screen than usual, the fps drops to 20 and 15Please Help!...
  4. windows 10 low gaming performance

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows 10 low gaming performance: ok i am playing battlefield 4 now while in game i view task manager there is a service state repository it takes cpu and my gaming hangs and fps drops what should i do 140387
  5. gaming performance low on win 10 home

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    gaming performance low on win 10 home: ok so when I start battlefield 3 then minimise it and open task view this searchui.exe pops up don't know why and it takes cpu and I lag in game my fps drops what to do please help 127733
  6. low gaming performance win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    low gaming performance win 10: I made a post earlier but no help now in game I click task manager and searchui.exe pops up suddenly it drops my frames in game and lags I disabled cortana but again this thing showed up again plz help...
  7. low gaming performance win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    low gaming performance win 10: ok so I created a post before for this but no help here is the screenshot of cpu usage while in game these svchosts take cpu as well in game why so [ATTACH]...
  8. low gaming performance after october update

low gaming performance after october update: ok so I play battlefield 3 now the problem is it feels laggy during gameplay like it is hanging occassionaly it was not there before also some svchost is running when I start playing i5 2500 16gb ram asus gtx770 2gb Samsung evo 860 evo ssd...
  9. low performance

low performance: I have been using asus VivoBook R542uQ which has i7 8th gen processor with 8 gb ram and a nvidia 940mx but still my laptop is too slow.What problem might be causing such performance issue.please help!!...
  10. Low performance in games - WIN10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low performance in games - WIN10: Hello, as title suggest, I have constant stutters, microstutters and FPS drops in almost every game, even when I usually exceed recommended requirements, althoutht OS itself seems to run fine. I had not any of these problems before the upgrade from Windows 8.1. Problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. FPS