Windows 10: Suddenly many BSODs

Discus and support Suddenly many BSODs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was watching a stream for a while, when i closed firefox it caused a BSOD. After i turned the pc back on it started to constantly BSOD, sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bottlecap, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Bottlecap Win User

Suddenly many BSODs

I was watching a stream for a while, when i closed firefox it caused a BSOD. After i turned the pc back on it started to constantly BSOD, sometimes right after getting into windows. There are various stop codes:

• System_thread_exception_not_handled
    • System_service_exception
    • System_service_exception w/ "what failed: win32kbase.sys"
    • Kernel_security_check_failure
    • Memory_management

I also started to randomly hear an annoying little sound from the HDD, like a faint bleep. I can sometimes hear it several times a minute, other times it more seldom. I've heard this before too, but it went away after a reboot but that doesn't seem to work now.

Since i recently updated the audio driver, i have rolled it back in case it's the culprit.

:)

Bottlecap, Aug 12, 2017

2. BSOD: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

Before BSOD occur, my disk usage is 100% then suddenly it occur. It is not the case that every time when my disk usage is 100%, BSOD occurs.

RahulVerma2, Aug 12, 2017
  3. Many, many problem with NTFS rights, suddenly: Program installations fail, programs behave weird, archives cannot be extracted in certain folders...

**** YOU! You called me two hours too late! First call I couldn't take. Took second call, put on hold using "I need more time". Finally finished with my stuff, pick up phone, press 0 accidentially! Call ended! Try to call back: No one is working! If I use
    "Private customer" option, I getting stuck in a band loop. The other options simply say no one working anymore, **** off!

Get third call while having a call open to the same number. wtf? Accept call, hang up my own call - this **** both calls up! I ABSOLUTELY HATE YOUR SUPPORT!

IF THE SUPPORT PER EMAIL IS NOT WORKING, I AM SO **** SURELY GET ME A PIRATED WINDOWS 7 COPY AND PIRATE THE HECK OUT OF THAT! I don't even see how you would care! I already paid for your **** product! You're happy! I'M **** FURIOUS!

ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE!

Distelzombie, Aug 12, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Suddenly many BSODs

These errors seem to mainly relate to memory corruption. Lets start by testing your RAM. This will take a long time to complete but important to complete at least 8 passes.

Suddenly many BSODs [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

Addition:
    If errors show up you can stop the test, remove all sticks but 1 and test this single stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.

Post a photo of the results to show us the information reported.

philc43, Aug 12, 2017
  5. Bottlecap Win User
    It would be strange if RAM is the issue, because i had an issue with the first kit, got sent a new one, and the pc have been working fine for several months. But i have started the memtest

Bottlecap, Aug 12, 2017
  6. Bottlecap Win User
    wow. memtest got 1 pass, then shortly after starting the second pass there was 4096 errors. I've taken out one stick and restarted the memtest now. It's so extremely strange that the pc have been working 100% fine all this time. What are the odds of getting two defective kits?

Bottlecap, Aug 12, 2017
  7. Bottlecap Win User
    well, i guess i should mark this as solved because of the errors in memtest. Thanks, philc43 *Smile

Bottlecap, Aug 13, 2017
  8. philc43 Win User

Suddenly many BSODs

Were both sticks faulty? Did you try in different slots to rule out a motherboard slot problem?

philc43, Aug 13, 2017
  9. Bottlecap Win User
    still running memtest on the other stick, 8 passes 7h32m in with no errors. I suppose i should try this stick in the slot the other stick was in just to see if it might be an issue with the motherboard

Bottlecap, Aug 13, 2017
  10. zbook New Member
    zbook, Aug 13, 2017
  11. Bottlecap Win User
    I posted the zip in the original post. But deleted it after i marked the thread as solved

Bottlecap, Aug 13, 2017
  12. zbook New Member
    If you can post a new zip we can then have reference information to troubleshoot problems.

zbook, Aug 13, 2017
  13. Bottlecap Win User

Suddenly many BSODs

you mean i shouldn't have deleted it?

Bottlecap, Aug 13, 2017
  14. zbook New Member
    The zips are regularly used. All viewers especially new viewers of the forum would need the information and it would be missing. So please keep a zip in the thread.

zbook, Aug 13, 2017
  15. philc43 Win User
    Yes, that is the correct thing to do. The first stick should also be tested in a different slot as it might be OK, don't condemn it yet.

philc43, Aug 13, 2017
Thema:

Suddenly many BSODs

1. Suddenly many BSODs - Similar Threads - Suddenly many BSODs

2. 2 bsods a couple of days in between after many sudden restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    2 bsods a couple of days in between after many sudden restarts: I have been having many issues with my new built pc. A couple of weeks after putting it together i would get random restarts during gaming and sometimes just while watching youtube. I tried many fixes and it seemed that it was an issue with my ram not getting enough wattage i...
  3. MANY BSOD ERRORS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MANY BSOD ERRORS: Can anyone help me analyze these dumpfiles? Trying to help a friend fix his PC. Its a gigabyte B450M wifi board, I already updated to the latest BIOS. I know for sure its not a RAM stick issue, I've tried 3 different sets, two being brand new....
  4. Sudden BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden BSOD: Hi can I get some assistance on identifying what's causing my PC to suddenly have these BSODs and hopefully get a way to fix them as well.Here's the dump file generated after the crash Dump.zip...
  5. Many different bsod

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Many different bsod: Since I have my Pc I get different blue screens when I boot the System. After it restarts theres no problem and I can use it I don't know what to do do submitted by /u/Emlo067 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lbfy1t/many_different_bsod/
  6. Too many BSODs

Too many BSODs: Hello, I used to have some BSODs some time back but now i'm getting them quite frequently specially when gaming. The codes are memory_management, unexpected store exception, clock watchdog timeout, irql not less or equal for now and sometimes it just hangs and the power...
  7. Many BSOD errors

Many BSOD errors: Hello, I have a Acer A407U laptop that is giving me many issues. I had a problem a while back where the wifi would lose connection and I could fix it by restarting laptop but it kept occurring. I then realised it was because the network adapter qualcomm atheros qca9377...
  8. Many BSODs on Ntoskrnl.exe

Many BSODs on Ntoskrnl.exe: Hello, Good day to you all. My PC is having this Bsod from time to time, mainly while im gaming or lurking in youtube. I downloaded the BSOD Viewer and every BSOD is accused to this Ntoskrnl + random numbers. I tried to send the minidump, but it says that i dont have...
  9. Too many BSOD

Too many BSOD: My computer keeps on Blue screening. I was going to try to see the .dmp files but some reason can't open them so I am here for your help. I have reinstalled all drivers many times, all drivers are up to date, bios is up to date, windows is up to date. Clean install on windows...
  10. Sudden Graphical Glitches in many games

Sudden Graphical Glitches in many games: So, I've had pretty much no trouble playing games on my laptop for as long as I've had it. A week or two ago, I booted up a game and the graphics were all messed up. I checked other games and the vast majority of them have the same issue, though some are unaffected. This...