Windows 10: SUDDENLY MY DESKTOP ICONS AR E GONE AND MY PC OPENS TO MAILI'M ON WINDOWS 10 OR 11. I JUST...

Discus and support SUDDENLY MY DESKTOP ICONS AR E GONE AND MY PC OPENS TO MAILI'M ON WINDOWS 10 OR 11. I JUST... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please tell me why suddenly my desktop icons have disappeared and the mail page appears when I turn on my computer. I really want] m y standad desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CBRAM104, Jan 30, 2023.

1. CBRAM104 Win User

SUDDENLY MY DESKTOP ICONS AR E GONE AND MY PC OPENS TO MAILI'M ON WINDOWS 10 OR 11. I JUST...

Please tell me why suddenly my desktop icons have disappeared and the mail page appears when I turn on my computer. I really want] m y standad desktop w/ icons back I'm on Windows 10 or 11. I'm so frustrated I'm ready to throw this computer] off my balcony. HELP

:)

CBRAM104, Jan 30, 2023
  2. CBRAM104 Win User

SUDDENLY MY DESKTOP ICONS AR E GONE AND MY PC OPENS TO MAILI'M ON WINDOWS 10 OR 11. I JUST WANT MY ICONS BACK

Please tell me why suddenly my desktop icons have disappeared and the mail page appears when I turn on my computer. I really want] m y standad desktop w/ icons back I'm on Windows 10 or 11. I'm so frustrated I'm ready to throw this computer] off my balcony. HELP

CBRAM104, Jan 31, 2023
  3. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Jan 31, 2023
  4. 95Viper Win User

SUDDENLY MY DESKTOP ICONS AR E GONE AND MY PC OPENS TO MAILI'M ON WINDOWS 10 OR 11. I JUST...

Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Jan 31, 2023
Thema:

1. SUDDENLY MY DESKTOP ICONS AR E GONE AND MY PC OPENS TO MAILI'M ON WINDOWS 10 OR 11. I JUST... - Similar Threads - SUDDENLY DESKTOP ICONS

2. My desktop background and icons have gone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop background and icons have gone.: When I boot up my desktop computer. It no longer asks me to click on my account I'm the only user...home computer, it just opens a generic light blue Windows page with faint window logo to the right hand side. All my icons are gone as well as my desktop background. There are...
  3. SUDDENLY MY DESKTOP ICONS AR E GONE AND MY PC OPENS TO MAILI'M ON WINDOWS 10 OR 11. I JUST...

in Windows 10 Customization
    SUDDENLY MY DESKTOP ICONS AR E GONE AND MY PC OPENS TO MAILI'M ON WINDOWS 10 OR 11. I JUST...: Please tell me why suddenly my desktop icons have disappeared and the mail page appears when I turn on my computer. I really want] m y standad desktop w/ icons back I'm on Windows 10 or 11. I'm so frustrated I'm ready to throw this computer] off my balcony. HELP...
  4. SUDDENLY MY DESKTOP ICONS AR E GONE AND MY PC OPENS TO MAILI'M ON WINDOWS 10 OR 11. I JUST...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SUDDENLY MY DESKTOP ICONS AR E GONE AND MY PC OPENS TO MAILI'M ON WINDOWS 10 OR 11. I JUST...: Please tell me why suddenly my desktop icons have disappeared and the mail page appears when I turn on my computer. I really want] m y standad desktop w/ icons back I'm on Windows 10 or 11. I'm so frustrated I'm ready to throw this computer] off my balcony. HELP...
  5. my E disk is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my E disk is gone: I have a laptop, an hour ago my laptop started freezing and crashed two times, it stopped but weirdly my E disk is not there anymore, why is that? and how do i get it back?...
  6. my E disk is gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my E disk is gone: I have a laptop, an hour ago my laptop started freezing and crashed two times, it stopped but weirdly my E disk is not there anymore, why is that? and how do i get it back?...
  7. my E disk is gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I just updates Windows and now all of my documents, images, and desktop icons are GONE!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I just updates Windows and now all of my documents, images, and desktop icons are GONE!: I just did the update for Windows on my Lenovo Laptop. After it restarted a few times, I tried to log in and after putting my PIN or using thumbprint, I got a message that said "User profile could not be loaded". I finally go Windows to open using the F8 option. I found a...
  9. My Windows 10 search is suddenly gone

in Cortana
    My Windows 10 search is suddenly gone: This may sound strange but I have been used to typing 'update history' or 'screen saver' , etc.. in the space on the lower left corner of my Win 10 Desktop (typically pre-filled with the words "type here to search") with magnifying glass. I have also disabled the annoying...
  10. I have just gone to Windows 10 and don't know how to get my icons on to my desktop where I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have just gone to Windows 10 and don't know how to get my icons on to my desktop where I...: I have just changed to Windows 10 from Windows 8-1 now I cannot put my icons for pictures and gmail etc where I can see them on my main picture help please not able to right click and drop elsewhere etc...