Windows 10: Suddenly my HP Envy 7100 scanner can't be found even though the printer is working fine?

Discus and support Suddenly my HP Envy 7100 scanner can't be found even though the printer is working fine? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After over a year of working well, the scanner on my HP Envy 7100 can't be found even though the printer works fine...?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BjornLunde, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Suddenly my HP Envy 7100 scanner can't be found even though the printer is working fine?

After over a year of working well, the scanner on my HP Envy 7100 can't be found even though the printer works fine...?

:)

BjornLunde, Dec 28, 2020
  2. aakkam22 Win User

HP Envy 5530 scanner not working

Some tips:

• When trying to scan from a computer, what is displayed on the printer?

• Try making a copy of something from the printer itself. If that doesn't work, then the problem is with the printer itself. Contact HP Support for that. However, if it works, then it is a software issue.

• Does the support guide for your printer have any instructions on resetting the printer, such as unplugging it?

See this thread on the HP Support Forums:

HP Envy 5530 will not scan - HP Support Forum

aakkam22, Dec 28, 2020
  3. scanner to hp 4520 envy printer

I need to know how to open scanner on a 4520 hp 4520 envy printer

Juanita Blevins, Dec 28, 2020
  4. Suddenly my HP Envy 7100 scanner can't be found even though the printer is working fine?

hp 7100 printer

Hello warrenyoder1,

Good day!

I'm Jericho, a fellow customer and an individual advisor. I am happy to assist you!

You may refer to the link below for troubleshooting step with regards to your printer.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-envy-ph...

Hope that helps! Please let me know if you have other queries/concerns.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: There is a non-Microsoft website mentioned. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any
    product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install.

JerichoFlores, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

Suddenly my HP Envy 7100 scanner can't be found even though the printer is working fine?

1. Suddenly my HP Envy 7100 scanner can't be found even though the printer is working fine? - Similar Threads - Suddenly Envy 7100

2. HP Envy Printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy Printer: My HP printer is showing preparing to enter sleep mode and wont respond. How do I fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-printer/ce691871-1005-45ad-940c-a9016057385e
  3. hp 7100 printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hp 7100 printer: Printer on line but will not print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-7100-printer/94a8483d-daf1-469b-85f3-e3c8ed65b305
  4. HP ENVY FINGER PRINT SCANNER NOT WORKING

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HP ENVY FINGER PRINT SCANNER NOT WORKING: After a recent update, my fingerprint scanner does not work on my HP ENVY x360 running Windows 10. I have done all of the recommendation, uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers. Made sure I had all the recent updates, yet Windows Hello Fingerprint still stats that this...
  5. My HP LaserJet P2035 printer was working fine

My HP LaserJet P2035 printer was working fine: My HP LaserJet P2035 printer was working perfectly fine one say and the next day it completely STOPPED!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-laserjet-p2035-printer-was-working-fine/0fa4e1e2-0960-42d5-bff2-5056eea62f65
  6. HP Envy camera not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Envy camera not found: My HP ENvy Camera cannot be found. I haven't used it since the laptop was bought in on 26th December, 2019. I need help as I need it for online meetings in this era of self isolation and social distancing in the wake of COVID 19. * Moved from Mobile Devices...
  7. HP Envy 5034 Printer not working

HP Envy 5034 Printer not working: Since my last Windows 10 update this month my printer all of a sudden will not print from the computer or just copy. It just comes out blank. I have run the troubleshooter, HP Smart and HP printing and scan doctor and they all say there is no problem. Really got me...
  8. HP Envy printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy printer: For some reason, suddenly I cannot print in colour from laptop, prints colour from pad but laptop, any suggestions. I have had printer for 2 years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-printer/0216a0cd-41e3-4c93-8530-d98865600657
  9. Finger print scanner on hp envy

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Finger print scanner on hp envy: I have windows 10 and window hello installed. But when I set it up I didn't activate the fingerprint scanner it said I could do it later. Later, i went into the sign in section in setting and found that windows hello was activated. The option for the facial recognition was...
  10. HP Officejet 3620 Scanner won't connect, Printer works fine

HP Officejet 3620 Scanner won't connect, Printer works fine: A few other people have posted similar problems but nowhere did I see an answer so I thought I would post. Using Windows 10 64bit. It is updated completely. (Not the Insider build). Just bought a HP Officejet 3620. Downloaded the most recent driver and print/scan...