Windows 10: Suddenly my laptop hang and Bad smiley error in Windows 10 and after restarting it's take...

Discus and support Suddenly my laptop hang and Bad smiley error in Windows 10 and after restarting it's take... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vvjoshi27 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/vvjoshi27, May 30, 2020.

1. Suddenly my laptop hang and Bad smiley error in Windows 10 and after restarting it's take...

/u/vvjoshi27, May 30, 2020
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

3. My Laptop keeps restarting

Hi Charles,

Corruption within the system files is one of the possible reason why your laptop suddenly restarts. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?
    • Have you encountered any error messages when the computer restarts?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Niranjan Manjhi
    in this thread.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Darleen Pen, May 30, 2020
  4. mccbleue Win User

Suddenly my laptop hang and Bad smiley error in Windows 10 and after restarting it's take...

Smiley 6700

I'm pretty sure I interpreted it right. Try it yourself - if you have T9 prediction switched on, most Nokia phones translate two and three presses of the full stop (.) into smileys:

• Series 40 phones will make both into grahpical smileys.
    • Series 60 phones will turn .. into a text smiley with colon and bracket, and ... into a text smiley with colon, dash and bracket.

Your suggestion to insert a smiley, by the way, works only on S40 phones - the user didn't say if he had a 6700 Classic (S40) or 6700 Slide (S60).

mccbleue, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Suddenly my laptop hang and Bad smiley error in Windows 10 and after restarting it's take...

1. Suddenly my laptop hang and Bad smiley error in Windows 10 and after restarting it's take... - Similar Threads - Suddenly laptop hang

2. Hanging the pc and take alot time to restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hanging the pc and take alot time to restart: I have my lenovo Ideapad 330 laptop when I work on MySQL workbench it goes all ok for 2-3hrs after that it will not responding message occurred and and pc gets hang after that I'm trying to restart it will take 3 hr to restart what should I do....
  3. Hanging the pc and take alot time to restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hanging the pc and take alot time to restart: I have my lenovo Ideapad 330 laptop when I work on MySQL workbench it goes all ok for 2-3hrs after that it will not responding message occurred and and pc gets hang after that I'm trying to restart it will take 3 hr to restart what should I do....
  4. Hanging the pc and take alot time to restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. laptop hanging suddenly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop hanging suddenly: hi my laptop was working probably the best it has ever worked this month but this week it has hanged around 10 to 15 almos 2 to 3 times everyday why is that usually using chrome or playing games any help...
  6. Windows restarted suddenly a day after resetting my laptop

Windows restarted suddenly a day after resetting my laptop: I was using a Lenovo Ideapad 320-15IKB, and I reset it Keep my Files option after it got hit with the Automatic Repair Loop. I was using it just fine last night, but at the time of this writing, it just suddenly resetted itself. But the weird thing is that when I reset...
  7. Windows 10 update hangs after restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update hangs after restarting: I am running 1803 and have not received any 1809 updates yet. The laptop is a hp 8640p. With the regular auto update process it downloaded and installed 2 updates (don't know the kb no.). First update required reboot and the second one showed 100% installed. Since I went to...
  8. Smiley System error

Smiley System error: Hi Folks, i got some hardware problems i descriped in another thread but i wanna ask if there are other users which had this crazy "smiley error bug" after a Win-update? The german message was: Auf dem Pc ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Er muss neu gestartet werden. Es werden...
  9. windows 10 hangs and restarts

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 hangs and restarts: hi guys ive had win 10 pro 64 installed for 5 weeks now,and every so often it will hang up and reboot on its on own or it will go to the dreaded blue screen of death,ive installed all the latest updates and drivers are upto date.i thought it was graphics related because 4...
  10. My dell laptop keeps hanging and restarting

in Windows 10 Support
    My dell laptop keeps hanging and restarting: My dell laptop has been misbehaving and its so frustrating. You can't move when using it because you move a certain way and it goes off. There's a way that you touch the bottom- for lack of a better word and it goes off and restarts and so does the screen. Then there are...