Windows 10: Suddenly my windows is deactivated.

Discus and support Suddenly my windows is deactivated. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Error: We can't activate windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license or product key. If you think you do have a valid license... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Swarnim_025, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Suddenly my windows is deactivated.

Error: We can't activate windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license or product key. If you think you do have a valid license or key, select Troubleshoot below. Error code: 0xC004F012

I have purchased this Laptop in 2018 and Windows 10 was preinstalled in it. Microsoft Office was also available but it is not working either.

:)

Swarnim_025, Feb 9, 2021
  2. Smeed Win User
  3. Anonymouseatme, Feb 9, 2021
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

Suddenly my windows is deactivated.

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

Thema:

Suddenly my windows is deactivated.

1. Suddenly my windows is deactivated. - Similar Threads - Suddenly deactivated

2. Microsoft Office Suddenly Deactivated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Office Suddenly Deactivated: I've been using Microsoft office programs for at least 6 years now and this time I went in and it says 'Activate Office to Create or Edit'. I've never had this pop up - what do I need to do? I shouldn't have to buy it again correct? How do I re-activate it?...
  3. Windows suddenly deactivated

Windows suddenly deactivated: Windows 10 suddenly deactivated after 3 years error code=0xC004F012 troubleshoot says it cannot connect to the server even though my wifi is fine and I even deactivated my firewall for a few seconds to double-check troubleshoot if my firewall has blocked it I just got this...
  4. Windows 10 Pro suddenly deactivated ...

Windows 10 Pro suddenly deactivated ...: Hi there people. Today one fine morning I woke up to see that annoying little message pop up and become a permanent watermark in the right corner of my laptop. Till a couple of hours ago everything was all okay. And now my windows 10 pro is suddenly deactivated. I had got it...
  5. windows 10 suddenly deactivated

windows 10 suddenly deactivated: All of a sudden after 3 years my computer is requesting that I did not activate windows and it doesnt allow me to change my background and other stuff. I restarted my pc and it said loading windows or something and when I logged in and the watermark is gone but it still says...
  6. Windows Suddenly Deactivated without Reason

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Suddenly Deactivated without Reason: I got this PC around Christmas, and ever since, i've had windows pro. I myself did not activate it, since i did not actually build the PC, so i don't know who activated Windows. As of today, my windows has been deactivated, for no reason. Can i get it re-activated? I...
  7. My windows 10 pro all of a sudden is deactivated

My windows 10 pro all of a sudden is deactivated: I'm getting error code 0x8007007B which is saying that I need to connect to my organization's activation server and connect to their network. Problem is, I am only one person, I have no organization, this is a home pc, why would it connect me to one if I dont have one. And...
  8. Windows suddenly deactivated

Windows suddenly deactivated: Hello! So about 2 weeks ago, my Windows suddenly deactivated. I really don't know why. I purchased my computer a very long time ago ACER and it came with Windows 8.1. From then I got the free Windows 10 upgrade when it was first available and I've never had any issues until...
  9. My windows 10 Pro suddenly deactivated

My windows 10 Pro suddenly deactivated: Hello, I really need help with this. I bought my laptop a few months ago and they installed Windows 10 Pro on it. I had no issues until yesterday, when my Windows deactivated, and it is now showing an error. It says " We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't...
  10. Windows 10 suddenly got deactivated

Windows 10 suddenly got deactivated: Hi, I got this Asus ROG GL502VM gaming laptop for more than 3 years. And it was doing fine. I upgraded to a newer model and I have given this laptop to my son. But today, I just found out that the Windows 10 that came with it suddenly got deactivated. So I contacted...