Windows 10: Suddenly "No internet access" on private wifi network! Windows 10 HP pavilion 14

Discus and support Suddenly "No internet access" on private wifi network! Windows 10 HP pavilion 14 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello fellow users. Suddenly out of the blue my laptop has replaced the wifi icon on the task bar with a globe icon with a shield. I have to connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ZaynabAlhadj, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Suddenly "No internet access" on private wifi network! Windows 10 HP pavilion 14

Hello fellow users.

Suddenly out of the blue my laptop has replaced the wifi icon on the task bar with a globe icon with a shield. I have to connect to the wifi manually and then it says "no internet, secured ", and wants me to complete an action. I have troubleshooted everything, and the Network Diagnostics says i must "complete the logon process" using the "web browser to view the signup page." That has never happened before. All my other devices can connect to and access the internet as usual. Also, the logon process doesn't take me to any webpage where signup is possible, it just opens the chinese microsoft homepage... ( i should say I'm currently in China).My service provider doesn't and has never needed a signup of any kind.

The globe icon started appearing after i attempted to use an ethernet cable to download an update, but it didn't help much so I disconnected it and went back to using wifi. That was some weeks ago, but only in the recent days thewifi icon has disappeared and i see the above-mentioned message underneath the wifi network name. I don't know how this is relevant but i thought i should mention it.

I would really appreciate any help!

:)

ZaynabAlhadj, Aug 30, 2019
  2. matake Win User

configure two network type wifi public and Ethernet private

Hello,

I have two network adapters in Windows 10 one wifi for connecting to internet and one Ethernet for local network.
    I need to configure wifi adapter to public network and Ethernet to private network but i can't.

Inverse it work ( wifi to private and Ethernet to public ) but I don't need that.
    (only wifi adapter have option to be discoverable by others pd in Network Settings -> advanced options )

I need to share files by Ethernet AND NOT by wifi.

Any suggestion?

Thank you

matake, Aug 30, 2019
  3. HP Unveils Pavilion 14 Chromebook

HP today announced its first Chromebook, widening the company's extensive PC and workstation portfolio and expanding its multiOS approach to offer customers more choices.

The HP Pavilion 14 Chromebook boasts a display that's approximately 2 inches wider (diagonally) than any other Chromebook in the market today. It provides a fast and easy gateway to a seamless Google experience with popular products like Search, Gmail, YouTube, Google Drive and Google+ Hangouts for multiperson video chat as well as access to apps in the Chrome Web Store. A 14-inch diagonal design provides an ideal balance of mobility and comfort, while the HP BrightView display lets users see and surf easily.

Suddenly "No internet access" on private wifi network! Windows 10 HP pavilion 14 hp_chromebook_01_thm.jpg

The HP Pavilion Chromebook joins HP's PC portfolio as an ideal companion PC for the home.

"Google's Chrome OS is showing great appeal to a growing customer base," said Kevin Frost, vice president and general manager, Consumer PCs, Printing and Personal Systems, HP. "With HP's Chromebook, customers can get the best of the Google experience on a full-sized laptop -- all backed up by our service and brand."

Instant access to digital life
    With the HP Pavilion Chromebook, customers can effortlessly and quickly access Google applications, social networks, websites and other content such as photos and documents. Constant automatic updates to applications and the Chrome OS mean that software and security is effortlessly kept up to date.

Powered by an Intel Celeron processor and Intel high-definition (HD) graphics, the HP Pavilion Chromebook includes a 16 GB solid-state drive for fast start-up times. Extra hardware security via the built-in Trusted Platform Module (TPM) protects against unauthorized access to sensitive data and credentials so customers can feel confident that personal data is protected. The HP Pavilion Chromebook weighs just under 4 pounds.

A full array of ports including HDMI, USB 2.0 and Ethernet jack, and a combination headphone and microphone jack allow for fast and easy connections to displays and other devices.

The HP Pavilion Chromebook features an HP Imprint design in sparkling black, up to 4 GB of memory and a removable battery. An HP TrueVision HD Webcam offers superb viewing experience, even in low lighting conditions.

With 100 GB of free storage on Google Drive for two years, customers can access their content from any internet-connected device -- while at home or on the go. Plus, users can visit the Chrome Web Store to customize their HP Chromebook by downloading applications for work or play.

Pricing and availability
    The Chromebook is available in the United States with a starting price of $329.99 at HPDirect.com.

Additional information about the HP Chromebook is available at www.hp.com/go/chromebook.

Cristian_25H, Aug 30, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Suddenly "No internet access" on private wifi network! Windows 10 HP pavilion 14

Which of these 14" laptops would you choose [Bought a 14" HP]

I just ordered the 14" HP Pavilion 14-bf001nd
    Tweakers

• Intel Core i3-7100U (2.4GHz)
    • 6GB ram (1x4 + 1x2.... I might upgrade it in the near future to 2x4GB to run dual channel, if it's already fast enough maybe not though..)
    • 256GB M.2 SSD
    • 1080p IPS screen
    • Backlit keyboard
    • Colors silver/gold
    • AC Wifi + BT 4.2
    I will mainly use it for email/web browsing, Netflix and live TV streaming which shouldn't be a problem with this laptop.

Suddenly "No internet access" on private wifi network! Windows 10 HP pavilion 14 2001649487-jpeg.jpg

I will have it tomorrow!! *Big Grin Suddenly "No internet access" on private wifi network! Windows 10 HP pavilion 14 :D*Clap :clap:

My first windows 10 computer...Yikes!! *Stick Out Tongue Suddenly "No internet access" on private wifi network! Windows 10 HP pavilion 14 :p

P4-630, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Suddenly "No internet access" on private wifi network! Windows 10 HP pavilion 14

1. Suddenly "No internet access" on private wifi network! Windows 10 HP pavilion 14 - Similar Threads - Suddenly internet access

2. HP Pavilion network problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion network problems: I have a HP Pavilion TouchSmart 11 Notebook PC Runs on windows 8 systemA lot of issues are happening I can’t connect or even find my 5G networks but I can find the 2G networksMy microsoft/windows won’t load or work as well as The Store. It says there are network error. How do...
  3. HP Pavilion network problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavilion network problems: I have a HP Pavilion TouchSmart 11 Notebook PC Runs on windows 8 systemA lot of issues are happening I can’t connect or even find my 5G networks but I can find the 2G networksMy microsoft/windows won’t load or work as well as The Store. It says there are network error. How do...
  4. HP Pavilion Laptop 14-bk0xx Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion Laptop 14-bk0xx Monitor: I have a HP Pavilion Laptop 14-bk0xx and need to plug a trust sonic LCD monitor VGA LG LCD TV Im confused as I've read I need a converter. I've been on HP website and its linking me to a general document so I can not identify what I need. I also have: Lenovo ThinkPad E550...
  5. HP Pavilion Laptop 14-bk0xx Monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavilion Laptop 14-bk0xx Monitor: I have a HP Pavilion Laptop 14-bk0xx and need to plug a trust sonic LCD monitor VGA LG LCD TV Im confused as I've read I need a converter. I've been on HP website and its linking me to a general document so I can not identify what I need. I also have: Lenovo ThinkPad E550...
  6. HP Pavilion 14-ce0001ne HDD crushed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Pavilion 14-ce0001ne HDD crushed: hello my HP Pavilion 14-ce0001ne HDD crushed and laptop is not boot i tried to recover but could not, i want to upgrade the failed HDD to SSD how can i get to reinstall my windows 10 which was factory installed?...
  7. Private internet network properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Private internet network properties: Though I have disabled the automatic connect to a certain network, the pc keeps connecting to it automatically. In the properties of the network the button for automatic connect appears disabled...
  8. HP Omen 15_ce019dx issue with Wifi Private/Public Network

HP Omen 15_ce019dx issue with Wifi Private/Public Network: Hello There Using Avast Free Antivirus 18.6.2349 on this PC for now til Fall Update 1809 i think, anyways sometimes when i boot up it doesn't even seem to connect to home lan right, says unidentified network, and Public with Internet Access, resetting the wifi adapter...
  9. Hp pavilion won't access windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hp pavilion won't access windows 10: Hello i need help my hp Pavilion which cost me a lot of money and i just got it a little over a month ago is telling me that it cant access windows 10 and i have no idea how to fix it and everything ive tried hasnt worked is there any way to contact an employee that can walk...
  10. HP Omen Windows 10 Laptop Wifi Public/Private Network issue

HP Omen Windows 10 Laptop Wifi Public/Private Network issue: Hello All No matter what I do, it just won't stay on Private network, removing forgetting the wifi network and restarting doesn't help, troubleshooter doesn't help, is it time for another darn system fresh start refresh? Previously was running Avast Free on the system,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp pavilion wont load redirect for public wifi networks

2. windows 10 internet access icon

3. bluetooth kills wifi on windows 10 hp pavilion