Windows 10: suddenly no jigsaw

Discus and support suddenly no jigsaw in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Good day, About a month ago I kept getting error code 0X803F8001 when I wanted to open my jigsaw puzzles? I reinstalled this on my windows 10 but was... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SonjaBarac, Feb 25, 2019.

1. suddenly no jigsaw

Good day,

About a month ago I kept getting error code 0X803F8001 when I wanted to open my jigsaw puzzles? I reinstalled this on my windows 10 but was told: unable to install Microsoft jigsaw! After a week or so I suddenly received a message that the jigsaw had been successfully been installed. All was fine again.

Today however the same thing is happening once again. When I want to open Microsoft jigsaw once again I see this error code 0X803F8001!!

This is getting annoying.

Sonja

:)

SonjaBarac, Feb 25, 2019
  2. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Jigsaw can't sign in

We also suggest resetting Microsoft Jigsaw from the Settings menu to resolve any corrupted game data.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find Microsoft Jigsaw and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your device so that the changes can take effect. Sign in to the game and check if it works.

Another solution we recommend is to uninstall and reinstall the game. This will replace corrupted game files. Refer to

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10
    for the steps.

Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to provide you additional suggestions.

Catherine Cus., Feb 25, 2019
  4. suddenly no jigsaw

Microsoft Jigsaw Stuck Ad

Since the troubleshooter wasn't able to resolve the issue, we suggest resetting the application and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Apps.
    • Locate Microsoft Jigsaw, then click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    If the issue still persists, we recommend uninstalling and reinstalling Microsoft Jigsaw to resolve the issue. Click this
    article
    for reference on how to remove a program in Windows 10.

If anything comes up, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime.

Martin Bar, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

suddenly no jigsaw

1. suddenly no jigsaw - Similar Threads - suddenly jigsaw

2. Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 0x000000000000000a, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffd501d2668180, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: cf06e1ab-ad2e-4335-bd47-ad3c2404af16.Does anyone know how to fix...
  3. Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 0x000000000000000a, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffd501d2668180, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: cf06e1ab-ad2e-4335-bd47-ad3c2404af16.Does anyone know how to fix...
  4. PC Suddenly and Randomly restarting, Event viewer giving Kernel Power Event ID:41 Category 63

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Suddenly and Randomly restarting, Event viewer giving Kernel Power Event ID:41 Category 63: Hi,For several months now my computer has been randomly resetting or just hanging up screen frozen without any particular reason that I can come up with.I don't know how to proceed with diagnostics, since I can't interpret minidumps not event logs any further.Windows update...
  5. PC Suddenly and Randomly restarting, Event viewer giving Kernel Power Event ID:41 Category 63

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Suddenly and Randomly restarting, Event viewer giving Kernel Power Event ID:41 Category 63: Hi,For several months now my computer has been randomly resetting or just hanging up screen frozen without any particular reason that I can come up with.I don't know how to proceed with diagnostics, since I can't interpret minidumps not event logs any further.Windows update...
  6. PC Suddenly and Randomly restarting, Event viewer giving Kernel Power Event ID:41 Category 63

7. Suddenly glitchy Caps Lock Button

Suddenly glitchy Caps Lock Button: My Caps Lock was working perfectly normally today until about an hour ago. I run a program called TypeWell for work; while in the TypeWell window, it started rapidly turning on and off and flicking an indicator UI on my computer screen. I frequently need to use the Caps Lock...
  8. MicroSoft Jigsaw - purchased Downloaded Puzzle Collections are suddenly missing from my game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MicroSoft Jigsaw - purchased Downloaded Puzzle Collections are suddenly missing from my game: Microsoft Jigsaw is dropping Downloaded Puzzle Collections for puzzles I am currently working on - right now missing Spring - any ideas how I get purchased download sets back?...
  9. Why is my Jigsaw account suddenly telling me that I need to upgrade to Premium, when I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Jigsaw account suddenly telling me that I need to upgrade to Premium, when I...: Why is my jigsaw account telling me that i must upgrade to Premium, when i already have done this?? Not only that but it is telling me that i don't need to upgrade it till 03/08/2021. And when i try and do it, it tells me this... is this a scam??...
  10. Jigsaw suddenly slow and glitchy - UNPLAYABLE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jigsaw suddenly slow and glitchy - UNPLAYABLE: I haven't played it in some time, so I don't know when this issue started, but I noticed when I started it up today, it's trying to create an Xbox account for me and wanting me to log in, so I can only assume this stupid thing is the issue. I have ZERO interest in having to...