Windows 10: Suddenly.... points

Discus and support Suddenly.... points in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I went to update my laptop and noticed something about points, I clicked it and it took me to a website to get more points. There's no mention why I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HenleyB, Dec 3, 2020.

1. HenleyB Win User

Suddenly.... points

I went to update my laptop and noticed something about points, I clicked it and it took me to a website to get more points. There's no mention why I would want to get points or what they're about just quizzes to fill in etc. Is there any way to disable all this points stuff and remove it from Windows?

:)

HenleyB, Dec 3, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 3, 2020
  3. win 10 suddenly not asking for pw on screen saver end

Hello,

This issue might occur due to corrupted user account settings. I suggest you to perform the steps below and check if this helps.

I suggest you to restore the system to the previous point where PC was working normally. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows + I key and click on Update and security.

• Click on Recovery, and click on
      Restart under Advance startup.

• In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.

• Click, Advanced Options and then click on
      System Restore.

• Follow the onscreen suggestion to restore your PC to earlier point.
    Write us back on the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Suddenly.... points

Automatically Create System Restore Point at Startup in Windows 10  

Hello ma3ino, Suddenly.... points :)

Please double check using the screenshots under step 11 to verify if the restore point is listed there.

Brink, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Suddenly.... points

1. Suddenly.... points - Similar Threads - Suddenly points

2. pointing mouse to the bottom of the screen, my taskbar pops up all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pointing mouse to the bottom of the screen, my taskbar pops up all of a sudden: it is annoying, is there a way to turn this off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pointing-mouse-to-the-bottom-of-the-screen-my/954097ff-8ecb-460e-bb82-cd20778ab26b
  3. pointing mouse to the bottom of the screen, my taskbar pops up all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pointing mouse to the bottom of the screen, my taskbar pops up all of a sudden: it is annoying, is there a way to turn this off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pointing-mouse-to-the-bottom-of-the-screen-my/954097ff-8ecb-460e-bb82-cd20778ab26b
  4. My PC suddenly became incredibly slow to the point it's barely useable

My PC suddenly became incredibly slow to the point it's barely useable: Two days ago I started my computer. Didn't notice anything wrong until I booted up a game. For some reason when I played the game I had stupidly low FPS I usually get well over 200FPS on that game and everything I did had like a 2 second delay. I restarted my PC to try and...
  5. My PC suddenly became incredibly slow to the point it's barely useable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC suddenly became incredibly slow to the point it's barely useable: Two days ago I started my computer. Didn't notice anything wrong until I booted up a game. For some reason when I played the game I had stupidly low FPS I usually get well over 200FPS on that game and everything I did had like a 2 second delay. I restarted my PC to try and...
  6. My PC suddenly became incredibly slow to the point it's barely useable

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Why is my new laptop suddenly crashing with a BSOD? Minidump files seem to point to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my new laptop suddenly crashing with a BSOD? Minidump files seem to point to...: This HP 17z-CP200 laptop is less than three months old but lately started crashing every time I use it. It is only used about 6 hours a week for a simple web-based software application called MyTurn for checking out tools from a tool library. It just suddenly stops working...
  8. Why is my new laptop suddenly crashing with a BSOD? Minidump files seem to point to...

Why is my new laptop suddenly crashing with a BSOD? Minidump files seem to point to...: This HP 17z-CP200 laptop is less than three months old but lately started crashing every time I use it. It is only used about 6 hours a week for a simple web-based software application called MyTurn for checking out tools from a tool library. It just suddenly stops working...
  9. Why does my download suddenly stop at a certain point?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why does my download suddenly stop at a certain point?: Hello, Microsoft community,I am needing help when downloading things from the Microsoft website, Store and updates on my Windows 7 laptop, Windows 8.1 desktop and Xbox Series X. Whenever I download something on my home router, it stops at 4.96MB for War Thunder for my Xbox...
  10. Title bar and other fonts suddenly 24 point huge on 4K TV

in Windows 10 Customization
    Title bar and other fonts suddenly 24 point huge on 4K TV: I've been running Windows 10 20h2 in 1920x1080 with 100% scale even though 3840x2160 is recommended on my 4K TV. It's been running fine then suddenly the fonts got big. This would be some time after cumulative update KB5000802. I'm using the default theme.I found WinTools...