Windows 10: Suddenly Showing "Activate Windows" Notification.

Discus and support Suddenly Showing "Activate Windows" Notification. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I don't know what's happened. There's a notification to activate windows since last week. I bought my laptop around 2016 and windows is already a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Philips K., May 19, 2020.

1. Suddenly Showing "Activate Windows" Notification.

I don't know what's happened.

There's a notification to activate windows since last week.

I bought my laptop around 2016 and windows is already a license version since I bought.

Is there any license expiration?

How can I solve this problem?

As a consequence, I can't use Microsoft Office now. It's the real struggle in this "Work From Home" period. Suddenly Showing "Activate Windows" Notification. 55543c4d-3cdb-43b6-bd5f-09a06952e74c?upload=true.png

:)

Philips K., May 19, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, May 19, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 19, 2020
  4. Suddenly Showing "Activate Windows" Notification.

Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Suddenly Showing "Activate Windows" Notification.

1. Suddenly Showing "Activate Windows" Notification. - Similar Threads - Suddenly Showing Activate

2. Suddenly it showing to activate windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly it showing to activate windows.: Suddenly it showing to activate windows , when I go to settings and try to open activation settings it freezes the settings window. And I cant update windows also, showing one of my update service is not working properly. And when I try to open the windows security , It Opens...
  3. Suddenly it showing to activate windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suddenly it showing to activate windows.: Suddenly it showing to activate windows , when I go to settings and try to open activation settings it freezes the settings window. And I cant update windows also, showing one of my update service is not working properly. And when I try to open the windows security , It Opens...
  4. Windows suddenly not activated

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows suddenly not activated: I have a cyberpower gaming pc that comes with pre-installed windows 10. Suddenly i get an "Activate Windows" watermark after about 5 months and when I go to activation settings it says "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organizations...
  5. My laptop suddenly shows to activate the windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My laptop suddenly shows to activate the windows: I'm currently using "Windows 10 Home" and I have used my laptop since 2017. There's no such kind of license problem before. But, last 2 days ago, I got this error and my laptop is constantly showing the notification to activate the windows. As a consequence, I can't use...
  6. Windows suddenly activated?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows suddenly activated?: I always had unactivated windows, but now there's suddenly no watermark etc, its activated. Could this be because I recently logged on to my school account (to use office365 and onedrive)? Is the school now able to monitor my PC, or other stuff? submitted by /u/HolyGoat99...
  7. My Activated and Genuine Windows 10 Suddenly Showing Not Activated

My Activated and Genuine Windows 10 Suddenly Showing Not Activated: My Activated and Genuine Windows 10 Suddenly Showing Not Activated,showing the error code 0x80004005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-activated-and-genuine-windows-10-suddenly/708a8f08-7873-49c0-a2f6-3bca47faac63"
  8. Windows notifications not showing, chrome notifications is

Windows notifications not showing, chrome notifications is: [ATTACH] i had to reset my windows 2 days ago and i'm getting chrome notification's. my problem is i don't want chrome notifications i want the windows one that show in the action center. how can i do that?...
  9. Windows 10 suddenly shows not activated in control panel but shows activated in settings

Windows 10 suddenly shows not activated in control panel but shows activated in settings: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LSDietlemonade [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ds23u0/windows_10_suddenly_shows_not_activated_in/
  10. Windows suddenly showing non activated.

Windows suddenly showing non activated.: Split from this thread. just run that command this is the result [ATTACH] on my account info (online) [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-suddenly-showing-non-activated/26186c87-3f77-413d-a67b-9d0744874876"