Windows 10: Suddenly Slow Browsers

Discus and support Suddenly Slow Browsers in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’m not sure what at all changed but all of my browsers are suddenly running slow. My laptop is up to date and I haven’t downloaded anything recently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/angelbabette, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Suddenly Slow Browsers

I’m not sure what at all changed but all of my browsers are suddenly running slow. My laptop is up to date and I haven’t downloaded anything recently or made any usage changes but my my browsers went from instantly loading pages and being able to handle several tabs open to struggling to open one. My laptop is only 3-4 years old and other programs do not seem to have a speed issue unless they need internet access. I have used wifi and a hotspot and both are working and have fast internet speeds, so it has to be something with my laptop. Is there anything I can try to fix this?

submitted by /u/angelbabette
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/angelbabette, Sep 17, 2020

2. Slow Browser

Hi Susan,

To address your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Have you already performed a speedtest for your internet connection?
    • Does your other devices experience the same slowness in browsing?
    • Have you turned off your addons on your browsers?

For the meantime, you can perform a reset on your Internet Explorer 11 / Microsoft Edge by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Best regards.

ErwinJames San, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Extremely slow pc suddenly windows 8.1

Windows 8.1 suddenly my pc is extremely slow any suggestions please

johnsonconnie, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Suddenly Slow Browsers

very slow browsers

GrahamWhibley, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Suddenly Slow Browsers

1. Suddenly Slow Browsers - Similar Threads - Suddenly Slow Browsers

2. Why browser is slow?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why browser is slow?: Why browser is so slow? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-browser-is-slow/90657871-ec29-48af-8a6f-07dfbaa88482
  3. Extremly slow browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extremly slow browsers: Hi recently all browsers i use are really slow close to unsable, its not tied to internet since on my phone they work perfectly and not tied to the pc since all my games and app work good. I tired clearing cache and cookies and removing toolball and extesions. All browsers...
  4. Extremly slow browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extremly slow browsers: Hi recently all browsers i use are really slow close to unsable, its not tied to internet since on my phone they work perfectly and not tied to the pc since all my games and app work good. I tired clearing cache and cookies and removing toolball and extesions. All browsers...
  5. Slow browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Slow browsers: Guys On my previous post, I said that I have reformatted my w10 so started with a blank canvas again. I was using Google Chrome as browser, but it is EXCEPTIALLY slow so i did a Google question and the world opened with solutions, but also, many people had same probl;em. I...
  6. Slow browsers

in Windows 10 Support
    Slow browsers: Guys On my previous post, I said that I have reformatted my w10 so started with a blank canvas again. I was using Google Chrome as browser, but it is EXCEPTIALLY slow so i did a Google question and the world opened with solutions, but also, many people had same probl;em. I...
  7. All browsers startup slow all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All browsers startup slow all of a sudden: Hello, When I first startup any browser ( Chrome, Edge, Firefox) they all take about 23 to 25 seconds to work. (So they will all start but the browser is just white as if it is loading). However, when I open up another window of any of those listed browsers it opens...
  8. My Browser is slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Browser is slow: My Google Chrome browser is getting slow. No matter what I do. It used to be very fast, but now it just crawls. I can't even upload a photo on Facebook without it taking forever. I can clear the casche, but it's still slow. What can I do? I really don't want to use...
  9. Slow Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slow Browser: Hi, my browser is extremely slow to load web pages as soon as there are multiple sites open. I have run disk clean up and defrag. I took it in to scan for malware and viruses, then did a system back up. I also called the internet provider to see if that was the problem, he...
  10. Very slow browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Very slow browsers: I have a problem with slow browsers, all of them, this is the scenario I will enter a search in Google and the initial search will come up fairly quickly but if I want to then choose one of the results from my search I get the eternal blue circle going round top left of...