Windows 10: Suddenly volume is switching on/off.

Discus and support Suddenly volume is switching on/off. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Suddenly my laptop have a weird issue . Volume is switching on/off continuously and hangs my cursor moves .For more reference i have added below one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BhaveshPatelMumbai, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Suddenly volume is switching on/off.

Suddenly my laptop have a weird issue . Volume is switching on/off continuously and hangs my cursor moves .For more reference i have added below one short video.

You can see left top in video for issue.

https://streamable.com/uu9u4

:)

BhaveshPatelMumbai, Jul 7, 2019

2. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Jul 7, 2019
  3. Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jul 7, 2019
  4. Suddenly volume is switching on/off.

Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

Suddenly volume is switching on/off.

1. Suddenly volume is switching on/off. - Similar Threads - Suddenly volume switching

2. Bluetooth device: When switched off, Windows volume is reset to 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth device: When switched off, Windows volume is reset to 100%: Hello, When I disconnect my Bluetooth headphones, Windows automatically resets my sound settings to 100%. How can I change or fix this? Thanks in advance....
  3. Bluetooth device: When switched off, Windows volume is reset to 100%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth device: When switched off, Windows volume is reset to 100%: Hello, When I disconnect my Bluetooth headphones, Windows automatically resets my sound settings to 100%. How can I change or fix this? Thanks in advance....
  4. Volume suddenly too low

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume suddenly too low: I turned on my computer and what use to be 10% volume on my headphones is now only gotten when I turn it up to 100%. I haven't changed any of the settings and I don't know what is wrong with it. It's not my headphones itself as those are working fine and not the port either...
  5. My monitor suddenly switched off as my laptop suddenly stopped detecting the external monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor suddenly switched off as my laptop suddenly stopped detecting the external monitor: I am using a Lenovo L24e-20 monitor and I've been using it for over a year and it has been working perfectly fine. But just yesterday it suddenly switched off and I noticed that my PC could only detect the built in monitor of the laptop. I checked the HDMI cable, tried...
  6. My monitor suddenly switched off as my laptop suddenly stopped detecting the external monitor

My monitor suddenly switched off as my laptop suddenly stopped detecting the external monitor: I am using a Lenovo L24e-20 monitor and I've been using it for over a year and it has been working perfectly fine. But just yesterday it suddenly switched off and I noticed that my PC could only detect the built in monitor of the laptop. I checked the HDMI cable, tried...
  7. Static and sudden volume changes

Static and sudden volume changes: Hello, I'm thoroughly annoyed with my speakers. I've been having issues ever since I bought this laptop. It's windows 10. Sometimes the sound from the speakers is quiet, and sometimes it'll get really loud suddenly. There are also periods of static. Plug in speakers never...
  8. Volume Slider suddenly disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume Slider suddenly disappeared: Hi There My volume slider in Windows 10 suddenly disappeared. Usually I click once on the volume icon on the task bar and the volume slider appears and I can easily adjust the volume. The volume icon is still appearing on the task bar next to the wifi icon but when I...
  9. Windows Volume goes down when Spotify is switch off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Volume goes down when Spotify is switch off: Hello Team, While playing music Spotify even when I am not logged into Spotify, its effecting my Windows Volume What I mean is, when Spotify is not running vs when Spotify is running, the sound coming out of my laptop is are different, even though I am not changing the...
  10. ON/OFF SWITCHES

in Windows 10 Customization
    ON/OFF SWITCHES: When making settings, there are often "switches" in an oval shaped box. For example: - Automatically download updates is showing a clear background; the switch is in the L.H. side of the oval, and there is an 'off' at the side of the oval. Am I correct in assuming that this...