Windows 10: Suddenly Windows 10 PRO shows it is not activated and Office 13 apps need to be repaired

Discus and support Suddenly Windows 10 PRO shows it is not activated and Office 13 apps need to be repaired in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have never been more frustrated with Microsoft. My Surface Pro 3 has a legitimate license on it and last week it said that it needed to be activated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GalindaKnight, May 13, 2020.

1. Suddenly Windows 10 PRO shows it is not activated and Office 13 apps need to be repaired

I have never been more frustrated with Microsoft. My Surface Pro 3 has a legitimate license on it and last week it said that it needed to be activated after 4 years of no problems!!!!! I ran Belarc Advisor and I know the original OEM code and the Product Key. When I go to the Activation page it says it needs to be activated. I proceed with the option to change the product key...… won't take it! Error. I called Microsoft Activation line support they said run CMD WINVER Bios or something like that and it came back that the Product ID was not there. I have run Norton Security scans and no viruses. I even FOOLISHLY boughANOTHER Windows 10 PRO license for $199 just to get a product Key? Why you ask! Because my father just passed away 36 hours ago and I need to start doing a lot of paperwork using my laptop AND I CAN'T. ALSO each Office 2013 app says " We're sorry but Excel has run into an error that …...Would you like us to repair it now? I hit repair now.... and nothing is fixed. On the Apps page for Settings I click on the 'Modify' for the Office 2013. It makes no difference either. The offline fix does nothing. The Online version comes back and says it can't access the internet which is baloney because I can get to the internet to check my email.

So the new wasted $199 on a new license was not because the first one was bad it was because I need to get real work done! I should not have to pay for it but it seems IMPOSSIBLE to talk to a human at Microsoft to resolve what they did to make my Windows PRO 10 deactivate on my Surface Pro 3.

No I have not made any HW changes to the tablet!

Yes it is updated on all of the patches as of last night. All of the above occurred before the update AND AFTER the update.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

GalindaKnight, May 13, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, May 13, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Activation and Office installation

About 2 years ago I received an invitation for the free upgrade to Windows 10. I agreed and installed it. Windows 10 had been working fine but recently after one of the updates it started to suggest to activate after every login. Also Office 2016 apps started
    to show as Unlicensed and keep stopping. I couldn't find how to activate Win 10 and decided to reinstall Office. Unfortunately several attempts to reinstall Office failed. I suspect my Office installation issue somehow related to the fact that Windows 10 is
    not activated. I don't recall any warning that this free Windows 10 upgrade would last only limited time. I will appreciate any hints on further steps.

Thank you.

Leonid_233, May 13, 2020
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Suddenly Windows 10 PRO shows it is not activated and Office 13 apps need to be repaired

windows is not activated (windows 10 pro)

Hi,

We need to gather more information for us to better understand your concern. Kindly answer these questions:

• Did you upgrade the edition of your Windows from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro? If so, how did you upgrade the edition of your Windows 10?
    • Are you attempting to activate your Windows 10 Pro or your Office 2016?
    • If you're attempting to activate your Office apps, how did you purchase Office 2016?

If possible, kindly send us a screenshot of the issue for us to further investigate your concern.

Argel Obm, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Suddenly Windows 10 PRO shows it is not activated and Office 13 apps need to be repaired

1. Suddenly Windows 10 PRO shows it is not activated and Office 13 apps need to be repaired - Similar Threads - Suddenly PRO shows

2. Suddenly it showing to activate windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly it showing to activate windows.: Suddenly it showing to activate windows , when I go to settings and try to open activation settings it freezes the settings window. And I cant update windows also, showing one of my update service is not working properly. And when I try to open the windows security , It Opens...
  3. Suddenly it showing to activate windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suddenly it showing to activate windows.: Suddenly it showing to activate windows , when I go to settings and try to open activation settings it freezes the settings window. And I cant update windows also, showing one of my update service is not working properly. And when I try to open the windows security , It Opens...
  4. Suddenly need to activate windows 10 again.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Suddenly need to activate windows 10 again.: Hi, I had to force shut down my computer a few days ago and then a watermark appeared in the bottom right saying I needed to activate windows. I updated to the most recent update that became available 5/18/21 and the watermark disappeared, but when I go to Activation in the...
  5. Microsoft office 13

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft office 13: I need to delete the following: Microsoft office 13 32-bit components. How do I do this? Terence https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-13/f3218c13-885e-4217-a4e1-b09057e8b976
  6. My Activated and Genuine Windows 10 Suddenly Showing Not Activated

My Activated and Genuine Windows 10 Suddenly Showing Not Activated: My Activated and Genuine Windows 10 Suddenly Showing Not Activated,showing the error code 0x80004005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-activated-and-genuine-windows-10-suddenly/708a8f08-7873-49c0-a2f6-3bca47faac63"
  7. Windows 10 Pro, activated suddenly deactivated

Windows 10 Pro, activated suddenly deactivated: Hello, I have an issue where my Windows 10 Pro suddenly got deactivated yesterday night. Upgraded to Pro on 06 October 2019 until yesterday was fine, but at the night I noticed on the left bottom screen there is watermark about "Activate Windows, Go to Settings to activate...
  8. Windows 10 suddenly shows not activated in control panel but shows activated in settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 suddenly shows not activated in control panel but shows activated in settings: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LSDietlemonade [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ds23u0/windows_10_suddenly_shows_not_activated_in/
  9. Suddenly Win 10 Pro not activated.

Suddenly Win 10 Pro not activated.: I had a custom computer built commercially for me 1 1/2 years ago with Win 10 Pro installed. I have been using it steadily since with no problem. All of a sudden I am getting indication that my Win 10 is not activated. Tried to locate a Product Key through Admin wmic path,...
  10. Windows 10 Pro suddenly shows deactivated.

Windows 10 Pro suddenly shows deactivated.: This PC was upgraded with the free Windows 10 upgrade and had been working fine. All of a sudden today there is a notification in Settings "Windows is not activated. Activate WIndows now.". If I try the "troubleshoot" activation it says only a Windows Home license has been...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows is not activated pro solved