Windows 10: suddenly Words 2007 shrinks to the left screen when selecting 'full view reading'

Discus and support suddenly Words 2007 shrinks to the left screen when selecting 'full view reading' in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, This has never, never happened to me. I was trying to see the name of the file I was working on that also disappeared sometimes ago and tried... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MichelMunier, Nov 10, 2020.

1. suddenly Words 2007 shrinks to the left screen when selecting 'full view reading'

Hello,

This has never, never happened to me. I was trying to see the name of the file I was working on that also disappeared sometimes ago and tried "Full screen reading" view just in case.

The whole documents jumped on the narrow strip to the left side of my screen and the document was displayed on the vertical center of that narrow column occupying about one quarter full width of it.

It had the usual full view arrows L and R that change to a hand when hovering over it.

The only way for me to get it back was to close it on status bar where it also appeared as a narrow strip and re open it .

No amount of right or left click offered anything to help returning to normal view. Zooming it as suggested here zoomed only the text in the narrow strip!

It is not a big deal since I can restart it to a normal view but it is very strange.

To complete the question I was not able to see Words 2007 i do know not supported any more but this is the one I use? So I selected MS store....

:)

MichelMunier, Nov 10, 2020
  2. Way18 Win User

2007 Word files open only as READ ONLY

2007 Word program document since updating Windows 10 most file documents open as read only. Is there a way to remove the read only security restriction on my files? Sorry but I am not computer wise and require a step by step process to correct this. Really
    appreciate your help. Have a great day...

Way18, Nov 10, 2020
  3. Word 2007

Cannot save work in Word 2007. Suddenly stopped. Asks for Administrator.. Reason ? Remedy ?

ronhunting, Nov 10, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

suddenly Words 2007 shrinks to the left screen when selecting 'full view reading'

Windows "Photo" App. Why When Viewing a Slideshow Will Only Some Pictures in the Selected Folder Be in View?

Hi,

I suggest run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

suddenly Words 2007 shrinks to the left screen when selecting 'full view reading'

1. suddenly Words 2007 shrinks to the left screen when selecting 'full view reading' - Similar Threads - suddenly Words 2007

2. cannot view full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot view full screen: my screen is small and I need it full screen I am in Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-view-full-screen/77932919-0784-48fe-a68d-dd5afa3123b5
  3. cannot view full screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot view full screen: my screen is small and I need it full screen I am in Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-view-full-screen/77932919-0784-48fe-a68d-dd5afa3123b5
  4. Sudden enlarging and shrinking of work within the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sudden enlarging and shrinking of work within the screen: When typing or when doing a puzzle, everything on the screen suddenly shrinks or enlarges and it is specific to that page only. This is very recent and I have not been able to reverse it. How can I stop this from happening? This Windows 10. It is not related to Office. I do...
  5. how do I shrink my screen view?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I shrink my screen view?: how do I shrink my screen view? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-shrink-my-screen-view/71f16a66-7322-4c6c-9dcf-797c6308f332
  6. Full screen view in miracast

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Full screen view in miracast: I am using my Note 9 and miracast on my laptop with no problem EXCEPT I can't figure out how to have the laptop do a full screen view of my phone when I switch to landscape view. I searched my phone for setting but don't see anything that I can do. I want to record a video on...
  7. Word 2007

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Word 2007: Yes, I know it's no longer supported, but I'm pretty sure that Microsoft have actively removed a facility that used to work, namely, encryption. I can no longer find the facility within Word. The only place I see it mentioned is in the Properties of the Word file, where it is...
  8. Word 2007 and Excel 2007 frozen. How to uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word 2007 and Excel 2007 frozen. How to uninstall: Both Word 2007 and Excel 2007 have frozen with the an error message "The parameter is incorrect." I cannot uninstall. Route was C:\Users\Wanda\appdata\roaming\microsoft\internetexplorer\quicklaunch\userpinned\taskbar\microsoftofficeword2007.Ink I tried every...
  9. Microsoft Office Word 2007

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Office Word 2007: My laptop runs Windows 10. I regularly get updates which then result in me losing access to my Word files. I usually uninstall them and can then use my documents as usual. I tried to uninstall the recent updates but cannot do this. Spoke to someone from Microsoft who said she...
  10. Word 2007 configuration

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word 2007 configuration: My OS is Windows 10 and my computer is an HP Lap Top series 15. I have MS Office2007 installed and all of a sudden when I open Word it wants to go through a reconfiguration process which takes about 45 seconds. It will do it every time. To try to repair I put in the Office CD...