Windows 10: Suddeny graphics issue with wife's HP Envy M6-1225dx. Any ideas?

Discus and support Suddeny graphics issue with wife's HP Envy M6-1225dx. Any ideas? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] So i just sat down to update Windows 10 on my wife's computer to 10568.104, and immediately, I noticed that her screen looked fuzzy, almost like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by justbilly, Feb 9, 2016.

1. justbilly Win User

Suddeny graphics issue with wife's HP Envy M6-1225dx. Any ideas?

Suddeny graphics issue with wife's HP Envy M6-1225dx. Any ideas? [​IMG]
    So i just sat down to update Windows 10 on my wife's computer to 10568.104, and immediately, I noticed that her screen looked fuzzy, almost like snowy, or blurry. I asked her about it, and she said she actually noticed it this afternoon suddenly, with no apparent cause. I used her computer last night around midnight, and all was well! So, I tried changing the resolution to see if that effected the problem, no change. I checked to see that she had the latest OS appropriate graphics driver (I make sure this computer has the latest drivers at least once a month), and the most recent OS appropriate graphics drivers are installed. So, I proceeded to update to 10568.104, and when I restarted, immediately upon the BIOS boot screen the image was all messed up, showing double, and very fuzzy, and once Windows 10 loaded, and continued to install the update on restart, it showed two images in double, one top, and one bottom. This problem continues, and I will attach a pic of what the screen looks like now! Again, I this problem started prior to any updating, as my wife said when she was home this afternoon, she first noticed it! This laptop has an intergrated Intel 4000 graphics card... Any help would be appreciated...

:)

justbilly, Feb 9, 2016
  2. Linney Win User
    Linney, Feb 9, 2016
  3. HP Envy X360 Screen Flashing Issue

Having the same very issue with a HP ENVY x360 m6 Convertible

OlivierBivegete, Feb 9, 2016
  4. justbilly Win User

I think I might have solved this myself, I used my LCD TV as a second screen, and that looks fine... My conclusion is that the screen is bad...

justbilly, Feb 9, 2016
Thema:

1. Suddeny graphics issue with wife's HP Envy M6-1225dx. Any ideas? - Similar Threads - Suddeny graphics issue

2. Issues HP Envy 4500

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues HP Envy 4500: Issues HP Envy 4500 with my pc Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issues-hp-envy-4500/043c58b3-2f87-4134-ac72-18a3d82dc9a9
  3. HP Envy 4520 Offline

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Envy 4520 Offline: HP Envy 4520 Offline +1-844-802-7535. Getting Problem with your HP Printer it demonstrate disconnected issue. We are Here to help you any kind of investigating HP printer disconnected issue. Our Technical group 24*7 Ready to settle your HP Printer disconnected issues.
  4. HP ENVY x360 Touchscreen and Driver issues

HP ENVY x360 Touchscreen and Driver issues: Hey guys, I have been dealing with this problem for a few months now. I got a brand new HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-cn0xxx laptop and it was working fine for a while and after a couple of months (after a windows update, but not completely sure this was the cause) the...
  5. HP ENVY 17-k000 sleep issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HP ENVY 17-k000 sleep issues: I recently re-installed this laptop with a fresh copy of Windows 10, and ever since, it is having sleep issues. (It worked fine prior) Right after boot up, it will go to sleep fine (power light starts flashing on/off, and I can wake with keyboard and trackpad) However after...
  6. HP Envy 4500 printer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Envy 4500 printer: How do I turn on 'scan to computer' on my HP Envy4500 printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-4500-printer/9657bf71-6ec9-4a10-84aa-e93c88563b71
  7. HP Envy 5660 printer

HP Envy 5660 printer: I cannot print or set my 5660 as default printer. It will scan, but will not print. Says driver not available, but I have updated to "all products needed" via HP. One pop up says, need WIA driver. Not sure what that is....
  8. Hp Envy x360 M6 no keyboard or mouse after Creators update

Hp Envy x360 M6 no keyboard or mouse after Creators update: I have an HP Envy x360 m6 laptop. Was working fine, did the creators update and now keyboard and touchpad don't work. External USB kb/m work fine. Things I have tried: System restore - doesnt see any point Restore to previous version - doesnt work Un-install/re-install /...
  9. BSOD - HP Envy hal.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - HP Envy hal.dll: I've had frequent BSODs for over 2.5 years spanning Windows 8, 8.1, and 10. Hardware diagnostics have showed no failures. The machine has been to repair 3 times with only the HDD replaced, which did not fix the problem. I have restored to factory settings at least 8 times...
  10. Hp Envy 5530 printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hp Envy 5530 printer: Hi I had to get a new wireless router from Verizon fios. Today. Now can not get my wireless printer to connect to my windows 10 home 64bit I have tried to unplug the wireless router restart the computer but that does not work. The Blue wireless light keeps flashing. can...