Windows 10: Suddeny graphics issue with wife's HP Envy M6-1225dx. Any ideas?

Discus and support Suddeny graphics issue with wife's HP Envy M6-1225dx. Any ideas? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] So i just sat down to update Windows 10 on my wife's computer to 10568.104, and immediately, I noticed that her screen looked fuzzy, almost like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by justbilly, Feb 9, 2016.

1. justbilly Win User

Suddeny graphics issue with wife's HP Envy M6-1225dx. Any ideas?

Suddeny graphics issue with wife's HP Envy M6-1225dx. Any ideas? [​IMG]
    So i just sat down to update Windows 10 on my wife's computer to 10568.104, and immediately, I noticed that her screen looked fuzzy, almost like snowy, or blurry. I asked her about it, and she said she actually noticed it this afternoon suddenly, with no apparent cause. I used her computer last night around midnight, and all was well! So, I tried changing the resolution to see if that effected the problem, no change. I checked to see that she had the latest OS appropriate graphics driver (I make sure this computer has the latest drivers at least once a month), and the most recent OS appropriate graphics drivers are installed. So, I proceeded to update to 10568.104, and when I restarted, immediately upon the BIOS boot screen the image was all messed up, showing double, and very fuzzy, and once Windows 10 loaded, and continued to install the update on restart, it showed two images in double, one top, and one bottom. This problem continues, and I will attach a pic of what the screen looks like now! Again, I this problem started prior to any updating, as my wife said when she was home this afternoon, she first noticed it! This laptop has an intergrated Intel 4000 graphics card... Any help would be appreciated...

:)

justbilly, Feb 9, 2016
  2. Linney Win User
    Linney, Feb 9, 2016
  3. HP Envy X360 Screen Flashing Issue

Having the same very issue with a HP ENVY x360 m6 Convertible

OlivierBivegete, Feb 9, 2016
  4. justbilly Win User

I think I might have solved this myself, I used my LCD TV as a second screen, and that looks fine... My conclusion is that the screen is bad...

justbilly, Feb 9, 2016
Thema:

1. Suddeny graphics issue with wife's HP Envy M6-1225dx. Any ideas? - Similar Threads - Suddeny graphics issue

2. Screen keeps glitching out, possible graphics issue, any ideas why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen keeps glitching out, possible graphics issue, any ideas why?: Hello, i have this Acer laptop model AN515-57, i mostly use it for gaming and light video editing, but lately i noticed that the screen will occasionally glitch out like the image below, any possible ideas to why this keeps happening?...
  3. Screen keeps glitching out, possible graphics issue, any ideas why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen keeps glitching out, possible graphics issue, any ideas why?: Hello, i have this Acer laptop model AN515-57, i mostly use it for gaming and light video editing, but lately i noticed that the screen will occasionally glitch out like the image below, any possible ideas to why this keeps happening?...
  4. Camera Issues HP Envy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera Issues HP Envy: My device cant locate the camera. it has been working fine for the past 2 months, and now the camera stopped working and isn't listed under devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-issues-hp-envy/705b78dd-9b2c-4a76-8766-5d94d514fc68
  5. HP ENVY

HP ENVY: Camera app is not working error message not attached, ive never had a problem with it until today cannot find under device manager! Also my voice recorder app is not working, I can hear music just fine but when I try to record my voice nothing is going through. I have tried...
  6. Micro Freezing on HP Envy M6 after windows 10 install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Micro Freezing on HP Envy M6 after windows 10 install: I've been having Micro Freezing issues and blue screen stability issues since doing a fresh install of Windows 10 64bit on my hp Envy m6. I just can't seem to stop the micro Freezing. What ive done so far: Tried the old drivers Use driver booster to install the new...
  7. keyboard on my laptop will not type anything it is a HP ENVY TOUCHSMART M6 SLEEKBOOK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard on my laptop will not type anything it is a HP ENVY TOUCHSMART M6 SLEEKBOOK: CAN THIS BE FIXED OR DO I NEED A NEW COMPUTER? ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED THANK YOU GARY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-on-my-laptop-will-not-type-anything-it-is/7362847d-545d-416d-adf5-732fade6198e
  8. Sound issue HP Envy

Sound issue HP Envy: I am experiencing a rather inconvenient and annoying problem with my HP Envy machine. Almost every time it goes to sleep, when I wake it up, the sound doesn't work. When I restart, it works just fine. But it's inconvenient to have to restart my computer every time. This used...
  9. Issues HP Envy 4500

Issues HP Envy 4500: Issues HP Envy 4500 with my pc Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issues-hp-envy-4500/043c58b3-2f87-4134-ac72-18a3d82dc9a9
  10. Hp Envy x360 M6 no keyboard or mouse after Creators update

Hp Envy x360 M6 no keyboard or mouse after Creators update: I have an HP Envy x360 m6 laptop. Was working fine, did the creators update and now keyboard and touchpad don't work. External USB kb/m work fine. Things I have tried: System restore - doesnt see any point Restore to previous version - doesnt work Un-install/re-install /...