Windows 10: Sudoku Ad freezing games AGAIN!!!

Discus and support Sudoku Ad freezing games AGAIN!!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every so often, Sudoku freezes on me with nothing responding (but its clock continuing to count) either with a blank pane where an ad would normally be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Peter R Fletcher, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Sudoku Ad freezing games AGAIN!!!

Every so often, Sudoku freezes on me with nothing responding (but its clock continuing to count) either with a blank pane where an ad would normally be or (occasionally) with a specific ad in that location. It is fairly obvious that it is failing to deal properly with an ad that is 'malformed' in some way, but in a properly designed program, this should freeze only the ad pane, and there should be an overriding timeout even on that. At the moment this problem is so severe (with a blank pane) that it is impossible to complete even an easy game. Given that such proper design is apparently beyond the wit of your programmers, could someone not test the ads for 'sanity' before placing them in the rotation.

I would happily pay a small amount for a version of Sudoku without Ads, to entirely avoid this immensely irritating problem, but there is no paid version of this game.

:)

Peter R Fletcher, Jul 16, 2019
  2. wally1202 Win User

Microsoft Sudoku set of games

when the ads start to appear on the sudoku set of games the games freeze and are unplayable

wally1202, Jul 17, 2019
  3. adult game pop up ads appearing in microsoft games, especially sudoku and jigsaw

Hi,

In-game inquiries like turning off game advertisements are handled
    by our Xbox Support Team. We've made a research on how to stop Windows 10 displaying targeted ads.
    You may refer to the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on Privacy.
    • Click on General.
    • Under Chang privacy options, toggle switch to turn off Let apps use my advertising ID for experiences across apps.

If the same instance occurs, we recommend posting your concern to the Microsoft
    Jigsaw and Sudoku in-game community. Here are the links:

If you need further assistance, feel fee to post.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Sudoku Ad freezing games AGAIN!!!

Microsoft Sudoku Freezing

Microsoft Sudoku freezes during game play, the clock continues to tick, but the interface does not respond until a new Advert has been loaded.

Same issue as reported here which is still unsolved

Microsoft Sudoku Freezes When Ads are Loading

Martin Emerson, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Sudoku Ad freezing games AGAIN!!!

1. Sudoku Ad freezing games AGAIN!!! - Similar Threads - Sudoku freezing games

2. Ads on Microsoft Games Sudoku after paying $9.99 for them to stop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads on Microsoft Games Sudoku after paying $9.99 for them to stop.: Still getting ads when I play Microsoft Games Sudoku after paying $9.99 for them to stop. Please stop the ads or just give me a refund. I tried everything, but did not find a Start button in my Microsoft account or the store, or View more in the store. Have been in payment...
  3. MS Games Sudoku Paid for now getting ads

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Games Sudoku Paid for now getting ads: I purchased the Sudoku app from the MS store. Now I'm getting ads every time I want to play the game I get ads. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-games-sudoku-paid-for-now-getting-ads/0cf4ac90-6c40-4634-93ff-5a6066ea7a3b
  4. Sudoku has repeating ads

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudoku has repeating ads: Sometimes while I'm playing Sudoku the ads keep repeating and there isn't a button to turn them off. I have to exit the ap and on re-entering the game I'm forced to watch yet another ad before I can play my game! It's annoying and unfair. I understand the need for ads but I...
  5. Ads during Sudoku game?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ads during Sudoku game?: How do I stop ads during Sudoku game? I had the same problem in Mahjong and paid for premium to stop the ads. Can I do the same in Sudoku? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-during-sudoku-game/da143581-500b-4053-9ded-1141073f959f
  6. Microsoft Sudoku Freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Sudoku Freezes: Microsoft Sudoku Freezes then if I try to run Task Manager, Sudoku will auto terminate. Everytime I reload the MS game nagger runs first. According to this Community hundreds of others have the same problem. It appears to be related to the nagger time out. I have tried all...
  7. Microsoft sudoku and jigsaws daily challenge. freeze problem. on the free games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sudoku and jigsaws daily challenge. freeze problem. on the free games.: When running the free version of these games, an Advert called "Slots Era" runs. On completion, when the close button appears, the advert crashes and the screen freezes. This applies to all the "Free games" I, and my wife have run on our laptops. On our paid games, this is...
  8. Sudoku game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudoku game: Why? When solitaire ad shows up. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sudoku-game/7ec72e3b-3484-45b8-b4fe-5c8d74a00df7
  9. Adult ads when playiing Sudoku

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adult ads when playiing Sudoku: How to stop +18 ads when playing Microsoft Sudoku I little bit on the nose s there are others that use this computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adult-ads-when-playiing-sudoku/110e4e6c-6b4a-4f30-b5f0-ec1090920520
  10. Microsoft Sudoku set of games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku set of games: when the ads start to appear on the sudoku set of games the games freeze and are unplayable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-sudoku-set-of-games/ad65c3a1-1133-4fba-b192-ad6eda5c4aa0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft sudoku freezing

2. microsoft sudoku in windows 10