Windows 10: Sudoku games not being saved

Discus and support Sudoku games not being saved in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I haven't been able to save any Sudoku games since March 15th. Has Microsoft Games done any fixes yet?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gypsywyz, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Gypsywyz Win User

Sudoku games not being saved

I haven't been able to save any Sudoku games since March 15th. Has Microsoft Games done any fixes yet?

:)

Gypsywyz, Mar 23, 2021

2. Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenge game crashes during the game.

Hi LJamesBlythe,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential reasons why Microsoft Sudoku crashes when playing. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 23, 2021
  3. adult game pop up ads appearing in microsoft games, especially sudoku and jigsaw

Hi,

In-game inquiries like turning off game advertisements are handled
    by our Xbox Support Team. We've made a research on how to stop Windows 10 displaying targeted ads.
    You may refer to the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on Privacy.
    • Click on General.
    • Under Chang privacy options, toggle switch to turn off Let apps use my advertising ID for experiences across apps.

If the same instance occurs, we recommend posting your concern to the Microsoft
    Jigsaw and Sudoku in-game community. Here are the links:

If you need further assistance, feel fee to post.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 23, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Compatability of sudoku with windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to install all Windows Updates and update all Drivers from the manufacturer web site and try to reinstall Sudoku and check if it helps.

If the issue persist I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below on how to install the Game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the Game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the Game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Sudoku games not being saved - Similar Threads - Sudoku games being

2. Microsoft Sudoku not saving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku not saving: About time for a bit more info than early 2021 for a fix its not the first time this problem has occurred and its crazy that it hasn't been fixed in 4 months https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sudoku-not-saving/1df5ad1c-b9e1-42b0-b521-949cdcbbb25a
  3. Sudoku daily challenge not saving online?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudoku daily challenge not saving online?: daily challenge not saved for the first ten days of Feb = is this being addressed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sudoku-daily-challenge-not-saving-online/af57ded0-d394-4af7-bc15-0fd9e305f0b2
  4. Sudoku not saving progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudoku not saving progress: If it helps Microsoft programmers to fix this problem, Sudoku saved our progress through November 12th. It stopped saving it in November 13th. Whatever update occurred at this time screwed it up....
  5. Microsoft Sudoku not saving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku not saving: Since the latst update, my games are no longer being saved. Numerous people are reporting this. This is not specific to users, it's the update that failed. Any idea how to get this resolved? Steve...
  6. Sudoku isn't Saving High Scores

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudoku isn't Saving High Scores: Sudoku stopped saving my high scores. Can anyone help please? What could be possible reasons for this? Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sudoku-isnt-saving-high-scores/01a85f51-3d62-4b2b-80df-115232ee9f4c
  7. Sudoku isn't Saving High Scores

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sudoku isn't Saving High Scores: Sudoku stopped saving my high scores. Can anyone help please? What could be possible reasons for this? Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sudoku-isnt-saving-high-scores/01a85f51-3d62-4b2b-80df-115232ee9f4c
  8. Ads during Sudoku game?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ads during Sudoku game?: How do I stop ads during Sudoku game? I had the same problem in Mahjong and paid for premium to stop the ads. Can I do the same in Sudoku? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-during-sudoku-game/da143581-500b-4053-9ded-1141073f959f
  9. Sudoku game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudoku game: Why? When solitaire ad shows up. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sudoku-game/7ec72e3b-3484-45b8-b4fe-5c8d74a00df7
  10. Microsoft Sudoku set of games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku set of games: when the ads start to appear on the sudoku set of games the games freeze and are unplayable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-sudoku-set-of-games/ad65c3a1-1133-4fba-b192-ad6eda5c4aa0