Windows 10: Sudoku isn't Saving High Scores

Discus and support Sudoku isn't Saving High Scores in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Sudoku stopped saving my high scores. Can anyone help please? What could be possible reasons for this? Thanks in advance.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LimeObelisk, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Sudoku isn't Saving High Scores

Sudoku stopped saving my high scores. Can anyone help please? What could be possible reasons for this? Thanks in advance.

:)

LimeObelisk, Feb 11, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 11, 2020
  3. sadgamer Win User
    Microsoft Sudoku crashes

MartiDaly,

ASUS laptop, i7 core, 8 GB ram, connected to the internet via wifi at home. I was going to change the compatibility mode and/or the privileges in the properties of the MS Sudoku execute file. Searched using Cortana and the file explorer and could not find
    the .exe file (perhaps a different name than Sudoku.exe?) I searched control panel> programs to delete the app and reinstall but MS Sudoku was not listed as a program. I looked through other microsoft programs and did not find Sudoku. I thought that the app
    was running on the cloud and I needed an Internet connection to play. Tested this theory by disabiling the Wifi in the Control panel. There should have been no exec file on my computer but started it from the Start Menu as it was still listed. It ran without
    crashing for over an hour until I quit. Looked for the exec file (with the file explorer) and still did not find it. With WiFi up and running, started Sudoku and it promptly crashed. Turned off WiFi again, using the function key to switch to airplane mode
    - f2 on my machine. again, ran like a charm. It sounds as if our situations are different as the program did not tell me I needed an Internet connection. Did it say needs an Internet connection to run or to save scores? If you find the Sudoku exe file,
    let me know where you found it. thanks

sadgamer, Feb 11, 2020
  4. Jakub578 Win User

Sudoku isn't Saving High Scores

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

Sudoku isn't Saving High Scores

1. Sudoku isn't Saving High Scores - Similar Threads - Sudoku isn't Saving

2. Save guest solitaire score to Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Save guest solitaire score to Microsoft account.: How to save guest solitaire score to Microsoft account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-guest-solitaire-score-to-microsoft-account/84275d56-2a18-444e-a2a1-1c14c0060c33
  3. Save guest solitaire score to Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Save guest solitaire score to Microsoft account.: How to save guest solitaire score to Microsoft account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-guest-solitaire-score-to-microsoft-account/84275d56-2a18-444e-a2a1-1c14c0060c33
  4. Sudoku games not being saved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudoku games not being saved: I haven't been able to save any Sudoku games since March 15th. Has Microsoft Games done any fixes yet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sudoku-games-not-being-saved/5e7ed129-bb19-4d78-8d56-c7037e4b12f3
  5. Microsoft Sudoku not saving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku not saving: About time for a bit more info than early 2021 for a fix its not the first time this problem has occurred and its crazy that it hasn't been fixed in 4 months https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sudoku-not-saving/1df5ad1c-b9e1-42b0-b521-949cdcbbb25a
  6. Sudoku daily challenge not saving online?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudoku daily challenge not saving online?: daily challenge not saved for the first ten days of Feb = is this being addressed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sudoku-daily-challenge-not-saving-online/af57ded0-d394-4af7-bc15-0fd9e305f0b2
  7. Sudoku not saving progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudoku not saving progress: If it helps Microsoft programmers to fix this problem, Sudoku saved our progress through November 12th. It stopped saving it in November 13th. Whatever update occurred at this time screwed it up....
  8. Microsoft Sudoku not saving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku not saving: Since the latst update, my games are no longer being saved. Numerous people are reporting this. This is not specific to users, it's the update that failed. Any idea how to get this resolved? Steve...
  9. Sudoku isn't Saving High Scores

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sudoku isn't Saving High Scores: Sudoku stopped saving my high scores. Can anyone help please? What could be possible reasons for this? Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sudoku-isnt-saving-high-scores/01a85f51-3d62-4b2b-80df-115232ee9f4c
  10. System doesn’t save sudoku daily challenges

in Windows 10 Customization
    System doesn’t save sudoku daily challenges: My system didn’t save the daily challenge when I played sudoku. For a few second a success badge appeares on the screen and then it goes away. But after the second competition it always saves. Why?...