Windows 10: sudoku issues

Discus and support sudoku issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; using sudoku daily puzzles got to august 10 when finished shut down sudoku and restart it it goes back to august 5 with 6,7,8,9 and showing not done... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Wdt400, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Wdt400 Win User

sudoku issues

using sudoku daily puzzles got to august 10 when finished shut down sudoku and restart it it goes back to august 5 with 6,7,8,9 and showing not done tried again same problem need help thanks

:)

Wdt400, Aug 10, 2020

2. Microsoft Sudoku in Windows 10

Hi Lance,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the details.

• What do you mean by “I selected to install and I am the owner”?

• Can you see MS Sudoku icon in the menu?

• Is there any other programs or applications causing the same issue?

• Have you completed installing MS Sudoku? Was it successful?
    I suggest you to download MS Sudoku from the Windows Store and check if it works.

Please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Microsoft Daily Challenge Sudoku

Hi Mary,

There are many possible reasons why you are experiencing issues with Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges. It is possible that the app needs an update or an error with the in-game server. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?
    • Does the same issue occur on your other apps?

In the meantime, we suggest that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your PC by following the steps on this

link
    . You can also check for new app updates on Windows Store by performing the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Aug 10, 2020
  4. sudoku issues

Sudoku Crashes

It was only an issue with Sudoku. It started on 6/23/18. I went to the troubleshooter link and the first step took care of the problem:

• Update Microsoft Store: Select the Start button > Microsoft Store . Select See more > Downloads and updates > Get updates.
      If an update for Microsoft Store is available, it will start installing automatically.

TedMichalik, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

sudoku issues

1. sudoku issues - Similar Threads - sudoku issues

2. Sudoku not letting me sign in under name just guest.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudoku not letting me sign in under name just guest.: I still can't sign into Microsoft sudoku and I sent a problem request almost 2 weeks ago. I'm signed into Microsoft acct, signed into Xbox and still it only comes up as a guest and will not sign me in under my gaming name Cameragirl52. My internet is good, I can get...
  3. Sudoku not letting me sign in under name just guest.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudoku not letting me sign in under name just guest.: I still can't sign into Microsoft sudoku and I sent a problem request almost 2 weeks ago. I'm signed into Microsoft acct, signed into Xbox and still it only comes up as a guest and will not sign me in under my gaming name Cameragirl52. My internet is good, I can get...
  4. Microsoft Sudoku not saving my daily challenge results

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku not saving my daily challenge results: After sign in issue resolved, Microsoft Sudoku not saving my daily challenge results. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sudoku-not-saving-my-daily-challenge/e853bfb1-886c-4e72-9bcc-68c59c0776f5
  5. Microsoft Sudoku not saving my daily challenge results

Microsoft Sudoku not saving my daily challenge results: After sign in issue resolved, Microsoft Sudoku not saving my daily challenge results. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sudoku-not-saving-my-daily-challenge/e853bfb1-886c-4e72-9bcc-68c59c0776f5
  6. Microsoft Sudoku Problem with sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku Problem with sign in: I can't sign into Microsoft Sudoku. When I try, it flashes the Xbox sign-in splash screen and immediately goes back to the Sudoku games screen. Everything worked well until a few days ago....
  7. Microsoft Sudoku Problem with sign in

Microsoft Sudoku Problem with sign in: I can't sign into Microsoft Sudoku. When I try, it flashes the Xbox sign-in splash screen and immediately goes back to the Sudoku games screen. Everything worked well until a few days ago....
  8. New issue with Microsoft Sudoku? Keyboard input doesn't work for a second or so after a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New issue with Microsoft Sudoku? Keyboard input doesn't work for a second or so after a...: I've played this game a LOT in the past. Recently, the behavior has changed, making it VERY frustrating to play.Normally, I use the mouse to select cells, and the keyboard to enter numbers. That worked great in the past and allows you to make very fast progress.Recently,...
  9. New issue with Microsoft Sudoku? Keyboard input doesn't work for a second or so after a...

New issue with Microsoft Sudoku? Keyboard input doesn't work for a second or so after a...: I've played this game a LOT in the past. Recently, the behavior has changed, making it VERY frustrating to play.Normally, I use the mouse to select cells, and the keyboard to enter numbers. That worked great in the past and allows you to make very fast progress.Recently,...
  10. WHY AM I UNABLE TO SIGN IN TO MY MICROSOFT SUDOKU ACCOUNT?

WHY AM I UNABLE TO SIGN IN TO MY MICROSOFT SUDOKU ACCOUNT?: I HAVE CHECKED FOR UPDATES AND TRIED REPAIRING THE APP. I HAVE ALSO UNINSTALLED AND REINSTALLED. I CAN SIGN IN TO XBOX AND MY OTHER MICROSOFT GAMES. IT IS LIKE THE SERVER IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY....