Windows 10: Sudoku keeps crashing

Discus and support Sudoku keeps crashing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have recently started playing Microsoft Sudoku on windows 10, and for a short while it was ok, but since yesterday, the program keeps crashing, I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LesleyYoung, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Sudoku keeps crashing

I have recently started playing Microsoft Sudoku on windows 10, and for a short while it was ok, but since yesterday, the program keeps crashing, I can play maybe one or two games and then it crashes. Sometimes I do not even get to complete 1 game. I have tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling, but to no avail, also I have turned the computer off and restarted. Anyone else having this problem? Is there a fix?

:)

LesleyYoung, Feb 7, 2019

2. Microsoft Sudoku crashes

Hi,

We got your concern. We would like to know if you install other software recently? If you do, have you tried running your device in safe mode? To see if Sudoku will run in safe mode without crashing. What device are you using to play Sudoku?
    We can also run the Windows app troubleshooter to analyze and get steps to address this issue. Kindly click this

link

Keep us updated.

Richard tie, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Microsoft Sudoku crashes

I am also running into this issue. Same with Mahjong...somehow, mahjong finally worked but it was not without issues. Now Sudoku keeps crashing. I ran the app troubleshooter, and it said that windows store cache may be damaged. No new installs of software was
    made. This issue popped up at 12:01 AM today. Tried wsreset exe as well. All to no avail. So your updates to Sudoku and Mahjong have corrupted the cache. FIX THIS!!! I also tried to uninstall and reinstall it, and still nothing. That is with uninstalling it,
    rebooting the PC, reinstalling it, rebooting the PC and trying it again.

Christopher Santiago, Feb 7, 2019
  4. Sudoku keeps crashing

Sudoku Crashes

It was only an issue with Sudoku. It started on 6/23/18. I went to the troubleshooter link and the first step took care of the problem:

• Update Microsoft Store: Select the Start button > Microsoft Store . Select See more > Downloads and updates > Get updates.
      If an update for Microsoft Store is available, it will start installing automatically.

TedMichalik, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

Sudoku keeps crashing

1. Sudoku keeps crashing - Similar Threads - Sudoku keeps crashing

2. sudoku

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sudoku: Why is it taking so long to solve the problem of sudoku not saving. come on microsoft get your act into gear and solve this it is very frustrating not being allowed to play. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sudoku/0161996e-2a1e-4c1a-99d7-4535e222ad96
  3. SUDOKU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SUDOKU: I can't open sudoku. Is anyone else having problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sudoku/36fbc8f7-8774-4b66-b248-bb323faf56a4
  4. SUDOKU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SUDOKU: I'm having problems loading Microsoft Sudoku. It either won't load, or it crashes or the spinning circle never stops spinning. Does anyone have a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sudoku/d803d1f8-189b-4e42-96d0-39ec805014cd
  5. Sudoku

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sudoku: Hello there I am playing my daily challenges by Sudoku. However today I can't open the Sudoku ??????? Please HELP Why is this, this problem is coming up more times ????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sudoku/10916744-84f2-4535-bb97-ea9b444f9a92
  6. SUDOKU CRASH

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SUDOKU CRASH: For about a week now (after adding a new BIOS and Windows 10 1903), the games have intermittently crashed after opening. Most pronounced with Sudoku. The game opens, and after selecting several squares (daily challenge) the game freezes. The only way out is task manager or...
  7. sudoku

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sudoku: when I open Microsoft Sudoku I get a web page open up offering me a free phone? I shut this down but a few mins later it opens up again and keeps repeating I uninstalled and reinstalled but now get web page saying I have a trojan? this again keeps opening every few mins...
  8. Sudoku

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudoku: For two days I've been unable to play Sudoku as the Slots advert won't close. Hope you can help, thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sudoku/2483d23d-f1cb-4962-ab43-1ab0af885525
  9. SUDOKU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SUDOKU: It is now october and this issue is still raising its head. I can't log in to sudoku!!!! I had this problem a couple of months ago and followed instructions that sorted it, by checking for updates. It has happened again this month and nothing i do solves the problem which...
  10. sudoku

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sudoku: It is now october and this issue is still raising its head. I can't log in to sudoku!!!! I had this problem a couple of months ago and followed instructions that sorted it, by checking for updates. It has happened again this month and nothing i do solves the problem which...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does my microsoft soduku app keep crashing

2. microsoft sudoku crashing

3. microsoft sudoku keeps crashing

4. sudoku keeps crashing on my surface