Windows 10: sudoku not preserving play records.

Discus and support sudoku not preserving play records. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; sudoku not preserving play records. As of Nov 8 i play the daily games, close the app and come back later to fing that the completed games from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by thebuoyking, Nov 17, 2020.

1. sudoku not preserving play records.

sudoku not preserving play records. As of Nov 8 i play the daily games, close the app and come back later to fing that the completed games from the previous attempt are not preserved. It shows they need to be replayed. Tried Reset and reload of the app to no avail.

:)

thebuoyking, Nov 17, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Sudoku Crashes

It was only an issue with Sudoku. It started on 6/23/18. I went to the troubleshooter link and the first step took care of the problem:

• Update Microsoft Store: Select the Start button > Microsoft Store . Select See more > Downloads and updates > Get updates.
      If an update for Microsoft Store is available, it will start installing automatically.

TedMichalik, Nov 17, 2020
  4. sudoku not preserving play records.

Microsoft Sudoku

Hi Mary,

There are many possible reasons why you Sudoku is not working on your PC. It is possible that the current version of the game is not updated to be compatible with the Windows Update version installed on your computer. To properly isolate your concern, please
    provide us the following information:

• What is exactly happening when you tried to play the game?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • Are you still able to launch and play other Microsoft Casual Games like Microsoft Solitaire?

In the meantime, you may perform the suggested solutions on this
    link
    to help resolve the issue.

Loraine Mon, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

sudoku not preserving play records.

1. sudoku not preserving play records. - Similar Threads - sudoku preserving play

2. Sudoku cannot play classic or irregular games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudoku cannot play classic or irregular games: I cannot play any of the levels on Sudoku other than the daily challenges. all levels have a red outline with an exclamation point saying, "Last Played". I can play the daily challenges....
  3. Records on Microsoft Sudoku

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Records on Microsoft Sudoku: I am upset with the new Microsoft Sudoku. I have had a record of games for months, but as of November, the scores of the finished games do not appear in the records of each day. It is as if they had not been played. Carlos E. Morales *** Email address is removed for...
  4. recording screen play

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    recording screen play: How do I record whats playing on my screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recording-screen-play/fa78da72-d65a-4234-b28b-187d3493176e
  5. SUDOKU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SUDOKU: I can't open sudoku. Is anyone else having problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sudoku/36fbc8f7-8774-4b66-b248-bb323faf56a4
  6. External DVD recorder no longer records or plays

External DVD recorder no longer records or plays: My Windows 10 system has a Memorex MRX-550LEEv1 external DVD recorder hooked up to it. It is recognized in Device Manager, and when I troubleshoot it I get a 'device is working' response. However, it will not play CD's or DVD's, rather it asks if I want to use a prerecorded...
  7. SUDOKU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SUDOKU: I'm having problems loading Microsoft Sudoku. It either won't load, or it crashes or the spinning circle never stops spinning. Does anyone have a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sudoku/d803d1f8-189b-4e42-96d0-39ec805014cd
  8. sudoku

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sudoku: when I open Microsoft Sudoku I get a web page open up offering me a free phone? I shut this down but a few mins later it opens up again and keeps repeating I uninstalled and reinstalled but now get web page saying I have a trojan? this again keeps opening every few mins...
  9. Play and/or record a cd.

Play and/or record a cd.: I am having difficulty playing a cd In the optical drive. It will not play. Do I need something additional to enable the drive to play a cd. Any help would be appreciated....
  10. SUDOKU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SUDOKU: It is now october and this issue is still raising its head. I can't log in to sudoku!!!! I had this problem a couple of months ago and followed instructions that sorted it, by checking for updates. It has happened again this month and nothing i do solves the problem which...