Windows 10: Suffering Severe Performance Issues

Discus and support Suffering Severe Performance Issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, first time posting so bear with me. I've noticed a drastic drop in my laptop performance levels of lately since I've been paying more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Spewan_McGregor, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Suffering Severe Performance Issues

Hi there, first time posting so bear with me.

I've noticed a drastic drop in my laptop performance levels of lately since I've been paying more attention to aspects like memory use and CPU usage. I believe the main culprits are bdservicehost.exe and glasswireCtlServ. Glasswire doesn't always need to run and BD is a background app. I regularly optimise disk use, remove temporary files etc using Bitdefender or Razer Cortex. I've adjusted most of my settings towards performance, try to maintain as much free space on the system drive as possible. I've started using Restoro to analyze missing, broken files etc and repair them and run quick scans every other day and a system scan once a week.

I've since been looking through the report logs and felt this was the best medium to receive any help and guidance as I'm at a loss. Major source of the errors in Event viewer are ESENT, Bonjour Have been weary of going too deep into the system for fear of messing up completely but have run SFC and Dism commands out of interest.

I have txt copies of logs if they are of any use..

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
    Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363
    Other OS Description Not Available
    OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
    System Name ALEXSASUS
    System Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
    System Model X580VD
    System Type x64-based PC
    System SKU
    Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz, 2808 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors
    BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. X580VD.317, 16/04/2019
    SMBIOS Version 3.0
    Embedded Controller Version 255.255
    BIOS Mode UEFI
    BaseBoard Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
    BaseBoard Product X580VD
    BaseBoard Version 1.0
    Platform Role Mobile
    Secure Boot State On
    PCR7 Configuration Elevation Required to View
    Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS
    System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32
    Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
    Locale United States
    Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.18362.1171"
    Username ALEXSASUS\watso
    Time Zone AUS Eastern Summer Time
    Installed Physical Memory RAM 8.00 GB
    Total Physical Memory 7.85 GB
    Available Physical Memory 1.09 GB
    Total Virtual Memory 9.98 GB
    Available Virtual Memory 1.16 GB
    Page File Space 2.12 GB
    Page File C:\pagefile.sys
    Kernel DMA Protection Off

:)

Spewan_McGregor, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Suffering Severe Performance Issues

1. Suffering Severe Performance Issues - Similar Threads - Suffering Severe Performance

2. Suffering Blue Screen issue, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suffering Blue Screen issue, please help: Hi Microsoft Community, I've been suffering the blue screen issue to a point no longer acceptable. I generated following stop codes. Please help me to diagnose the root.Stop codes: DRIVER IROL NOT LESS OR EQUALPAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREASYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION - What failed;...
  3. Suffering Blue Screen issue, please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Suffering Blue Screen issue, please help: Hi Microsoft Community, I've been suffering the blue screen issue to a point no longer acceptable. I generated following stop codes. Please help me to diagnose the root.Stop codes: DRIVER IROL NOT LESS OR EQUALPAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREASYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION - What failed;...
  4. Games suffering big performance issues after playing for 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games suffering big performance issues after playing for 10 minutes: 2 days ago i was playing cities skylines and noticed that for no reason and this hasn't happened before but the game was running at a lower fps out of nowhere. I then opened CK3 and noticed the same thing after a few minutes. I did a complete system reboot but it's still...
  5. Games suffering big performance issues after playing for 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games suffering big performance issues after playing for 10 minutes: 2 days ago i was playing cities skylines and noticed that for no reason and this hasn't happened before but the game was running at a lower fps out of nowhere. I then opened CK3 and noticed the same thing after a few minutes. I did a complete system reboot but it's still...
  6. Games suffering big performance issues after playing for 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Games suffering big performance issues after playing for 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Games suffering big performance issues after playing for 10 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Several issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Several issues: First issue: I have a Super Talent USB 3.0 Express RCA flash drive, I have been trying to flash it so I can sell it. However it doesn't show up for me to do that. it does show up in device manager. I'm not very computer savvy. Also it was set up to boot from USB. Second...
  10. Severe Performance loss while gaming

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Severe Performance loss while gaming: Here's the problem. I'm running windows 10 build no. 14352. I know it is expired now and my PC restarts every few hours. The thing is like this, im experiencing poor performance in gaming. My laptop has 8gb ram, i5-5200u, nvdia gt-940m. the date was 13 July. I was gaming...