Windows 10: Suggest a program

Discus and support Suggest a program in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I want a program like VPN software but different from them I now Windows has the ability to connect to a VPN with different protocols, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by amirHM12541, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Suggest a program

Hi.

I want a program like VPN software but different from them

I now Windows has the ability to connect to a VPN with different protocols, but importing too many VPNs bothers me, especially when I want to connect to a Wi-Fi.

For this reason, I am looking for a specific software or client for Windows that I can connect to it by entering VPN information and preferably support a variety of protocols.

Can anyone introduce me?

Finally, I'm sorry, I may have made a spelling mistake because I do not speak English well. Thanks to everyone.

:)

amirHM12541, Mar 10, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 10, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 10, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

Suggest a program

Suggestion: New sticky thread

Suggest adding thread with current/newly released versions of GPU-Z.
    Other programs have such threads in their forums.

Thread could have current GPU-Z version number listed in its title+release date of it.

Thema:

Suggest a program

1. Suggest a program - Similar Threads - Suggest program

2. Looking for RAMDisk Program Suggestions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for RAMDisk Program Suggestions: I wonder if anyone has suggestions on RAMdisk programs that they like. I'm about to start putting together a new system but before I spend the money for 128GB of RAM I want to test some RAMDisk programs to make sure that they work as I need. If anyone has any suggestions for...
  3. Windows 10 resetting default programs repeatedly - I've done everything everyone suggested,...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 resetting default programs repeatedly - I've done everything everyone suggested,...: I've been fighting this problem for week. I want to use Irfanview as my default photo viewer, and Chrome as my default browser. I'd done the following: Settings - Apps - Default Apps - Photo Viewer: I changed this to Irfanview, and sometimes it sticks for a few days or...
  4. downloading virus protection program, suggest additional firewall protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    downloading virus protection program, suggest additional firewall protection: good morning, I am attempting to download " webroot " anti-virus protection, the tech suggested that I purchase additional firewall protection. Is this standard practice ?...
  5. Currently have 3 programs with this error, I cant figure out whats wrong any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Currently have 3 programs with this error, I cant figure out whats wrong any suggestions?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/All2Eazy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gzu8a4/currently_have_3_programs_with_this_error_i_cant/
  6. Full screen desktop margin padding? Any programs/apps/suggestions?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Full screen desktop margin padding? Any programs/apps/suggestions?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NEOXKitten [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ggbtdh/full_screen_desktop_margin_padding_any/
  7. How do I uninstall One Note - I cannot find the program file that the ms website suggests

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I uninstall One Note - I cannot find the program file that the ms website suggests: I am a novice at finding and fixing software problems, I installed Windows 10 version 1909 on my laptop 2 days ago, now system does not boot up properly, I went back to the history files to uninstall but the enablement pkge does not match the MS website info.. I uninstalled...
  8. "Search" App/Program Suggestions ?

in Windows 10 Support
    "Search" App/Program Suggestions ?: Hello, In my humble opinion, the Search function box "Type Here To Search" is really poor. Might someone suggest a "really" good, hopefully free or inexpensive, one I can download and try. Would like it to pull out file names, etc., etc. Really dig "deep". The one(s) I...
  9. Backing Up program suggestions ? (W10)

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backing Up program suggestions ? (W10): Hello, Might anyone suggest a "good" backup program for W10. Hopefully free, but will consider relatively inexpensive ones like CCC that I am using on my Mac. Apparently there is nothing like "Time Machine" that comes on the Mac already installed. Thanks for any...
  10. Backing Up program suggestions ? (W10)

in Windows 10 Support
    Backing Up program suggestions ? (W10): Hello, Might anyone suggest a "good" backup program for W10. Hopefully free, but will consider relatively inexpensive ones like CCC that I am using on my Mac. Apparently there is nothing like "Time Machine" that comes on the Mac already installed. Thanks for any...