Windows 10: Suggest a VPN?

Discus and support Suggest a VPN? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I would appreciate any and all info, suggestions & input on selecting a VPN. I am running Windows 10 / Microsoft Edge on my laptop! Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Debra Reach, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Suggest a VPN?

I would appreciate any and all info, suggestions & input on selecting a VPN. I am running Windows 10 / Microsoft Edge on my laptop! Thanks.

:)

Debra Reach, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Aug 13, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Suggest a VPN? :D

P4-630, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Suggest a VPN?

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Suggest a VPN?

1. Suggest a VPN? - Similar Threads - Suggest VPN

2. Tried all suggested methods to install 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tried all suggested methods to install 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...: Unable to install 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893; have tried all the suggested workarounds including manual install, all resulting in "failed to install" error. Please help!...
  3. Tried all suggested methods to install 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tried all suggested methods to install 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...: Unable to install 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893; have tried all the suggested workarounds including manual install, all resulting in "failed to install" error. Please help!...
  4. Laptop Stuck on white screen I think suggested upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Stuck on white screen I think suggested upgrade: My Laptop is stuck on a partly white rectangular part of thr screen. I looked online and someone had the same issue who just updated their windows 11. However, I did not update my laptop so I don’t know why I have the same issue. I am unable to open the taskmanagement and I...
  5. Laptop Stuck on white screen I think suggested upgrade

Laptop Stuck on white screen I think suggested upgrade: My Laptop is stuck on a partly white rectangular part of thr screen. I looked online and someone had the same issue who just updated their windows 11. However, I did not update my laptop so I don’t know why I have the same issue. I am unable to open the taskmanagement and I...
  6. Laptop Stuck on white screen I think suggested upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How to remove a word from text suggestion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a word from text suggestion: I have a few words I need to remove from text suggestions. I do not want to turn off all the other suggestions. It seems to be an all or nothing thing. Please don't tell me once again how to turn it on and off. That is not what I am looking for. Isn't there some way to remove...
  8. How to remove a word from text suggestion

How to remove a word from text suggestion: I have a few words I need to remove from text suggestions. I do not want to turn off all the other suggestions. It seems to be an all or nothing thing. Please don't tell me once again how to turn it on and off. That is not what I am looking for. Isn't there some way to remove...
  9. PC / pc force shudown cuaed when intellisense suggests code at c# winform project

PC / pc force shudown cuaed when intellisense suggests code at c# winform project: Visual Studio PC . kernel power41 . C# winform , . , . , , . 1660s 4060 . . Windows OS Windows . . , . , GPU . GPU ? .- Ryzen 5800X not use OC - 16GB x 4 all samsung green ram, and not use OC - RTX 406...
  10. Office Apps (Word etc) Won't save when using a VPN. Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Office Apps (Word etc) Won't save when using a VPN. Any suggestions?: I also can't complete a security check on my Office 365 subscription when connected via a VPN (which for security I have on all the time). submitted by /u/blissed_out_cossack [link] [comments]...