Windows 10: Suggest a VPN?

Discus and support Suggest a VPN? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I would appreciate any and all info, suggestions & input on selecting a VPN. I am running Windows 10 / Microsoft Edge on my laptop! Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Debra Reach, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Suggest a VPN?

I would appreciate any and all info, suggestions & input on selecting a VPN. I am running Windows 10 / Microsoft Edge on my laptop! Thanks.

:)

Debra Reach, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Aug 13, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Suggest a VPN? :D

P4-630, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Suggest a VPN?

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Suggest a VPN?

1. Suggest a VPN? - Similar Threads - Suggest VPN

2. Dark Theme Windows Update [Suggestion / Rant]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dark Theme Windows Update [Suggestion / Rant]: The latest windows 10 update was just released. The first thing I noticed was that dark theme is available for File Explorer. I like having everything else on dark theme except for file explorer. It's horrible and I can hardly read any of the writing. Is there a way to...
  3. MICROSOFT STORE PDF Text Editor APP SUGGESTIONS PLEASE??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MICROSOFT STORE PDF Text Editor APP SUGGESTIONS PLEASE??: Hi I would greatly appreciate if anyone could suggest a PDF editor from the microsoft store that is capable of changing and editing the text on a pdf. I downloaded a pdf editor on my ipad and bought the in app purchase which was supposed to give the app capabilities of...
  4. Android --- a suggestion

in Windows 10 Support
    Android --- a suggestion: Now that Windows 10 is becoming 'integrated' with Android (phones and tablets) in various ways, and support for Mobile is ending in a few months, would it be a good idea to have an Android forum on this site.? I make some use of dedicated Android forums but they are not up to...
  5. Patent suggests Dell is working on foldable PC with narrow hinge

in Windows 10 News
    Patent suggests Dell is working on foldable PC with narrow hinge: Dell is also planning to jump on the foldable devices bandwagon with its own dual-screen Windows 10 device that will use a ‘narrow width dual axes hinge’ to smoothen the transition. This is based on a patent that Dell filed in the month of February 2018 and USPTO has just...
  6. App Suggestion: Calibre

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    App Suggestion: Calibre: The absolute best ebook manager is absent from the app store. This is tragic especially considering it is an open source program. How can one of the top tech giants not include the very best (not to mention FREE) programs to its users?* Please address this flagrant offense....
  7. Removing the "Sign In" suggestions on Settings?

in Windows 10 Support
    Removing the "Sign In" suggestions on Settings?: Is there a way to remove these "sign in" things? [img] 138286
  8. Suggestions for Account Setup in a computer lab

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Suggestions for Account Setup in a computer lab: Hello: I'm a teacher's aid for a computer class and until recently our class size was limited to the number of workstations we had available: eighteen desktops. Now we've doubled enrollment and have to pair day-time student with night-time students on a single machine. My...
  9. my battery icon has dissappeared, how can I get it back on, tried suggestions

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my battery icon has dissappeared, how can I get it back on, tried suggestions: my battery icon has dissappeared, how can I get it back on, tried suggestions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-battery-icon-has-dissappeared-how-can-i-get-it/9386b3b3-5e93-4935-8930-7faf31053d6e
  10. Any ideas on how to fix this error message ? "sorry, suggestions aren't available in your...

in Cortana
    Any ideas on how to fix this error message ? "sorry, suggestions aren't available in your...: About a month ago, the interests stopped displaying on my Windows 10 Phone, (Lumia 950) and would only display "tap interests" or something like that. However, since yesterday, it displays "sorry, suggestions aren't available in your region yet." I'm in the U.S. I've...