Windows 10: Suggested Apps In Registry

Discus and support Suggested Apps In Registry in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello,While making some repairs in the registry, I found in:"HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\ContentDeliveryManager\SuggestedApps"a whole... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Motim, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Motim Win User

Suggested Apps In Registry

Hello,While making some repairs in the registry, I found in:"HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\ContentDeliveryManager\SuggestedApps"a whole list of Apps (not installed yet), as on attached screenshot. In the keyword they are all "1", as I understand all are enabled, correct me if I am wrong. Can I remove this list, or edit each one to "0".Answers will be appreciated.Thanks

:)

Motim, Aug 25, 2019
  2. Jessen P Win User

Removing app from Windows registry

Hi Calvin,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

• Is the issue specific to a particular app?
    • What other steps have you tried before the registry step in order to uninstall that app?

Please reply to the questions in order to assist you in a better way.

Jessen P, Aug 25, 2019
  3. New System build Suggestions

just another build suggestion to consider- System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Aug 25, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Suggested Apps In Registry - Similar Threads - Suggested Apps Registry

2. App RUNASADMIN in registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App RUNASADMIN in registry: For Windows 10 and below, there were two registry keys when an app was set to run as an administrator. These were:For the user logged in: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\LayersFor all...
  3. App Suggestions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App Suggestions: Hi Below is a screenshot of the current apps I have installed. I was wondering if anyone can suggest some that can help make my computer better or more convenient. Maybe I'm missing a critical one? [img] 168912
  4. GMail Desktop App - Suggestions?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GMail Desktop App - Suggestions?: Hi, everyone, I would love your help ☺️ I am getting a new laptop and need to access Gmail for work since I work as a marketing assistant for a leading eCommerce business; unfortunately, I use Vivaldi as my go-to browser since Chrome is a resource hog. I'd like to know if...
  5. Looking for Calendar App Suggestions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for Calendar App Suggestions: The default calendar app in Windows 10 does not play well with Google Calendars. I have several accounts in my G Suite account and the default app does not let me assign an event to a specific calendar. I'm looking for alternative apps. Any suggestions? At the moment I...
  6. Cortana suggests the wrong app

in Cortana
    Cortana suggests the wrong app: Hi, I only have the Windows 10 mail app installed to manage my emails. Every time I say "open my email" Cortana suggests "Mail" and "Settings". How can I remove the "Settings" option? I've just done a clean install. Thanks....
  7. Suggestions for Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suggestions for Your Phone app: I am not sure where to post this but could the developers of the 'Your Phone' app consider the following:- * The ability to search all messages for a 'string'. * The ability to delete messages from a conversation thread or the entire message thread....
  8. "Search" App/Program Suggestions ?

in Windows 10 Support
    "Search" App/Program Suggestions ?: Hello, In my humble opinion, the Search function box "Type Here To Search" is really poor. Might someone suggest a "really" good, hopefully free or inexpensive, one I can download and try. Would like it to pull out file names, etc., etc. Really dig "deep". The one(s) I...
  9. App Suggestion: Calibre

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    App Suggestion: Calibre: The absolute best ebook manager is absent from the app store. This is tragic especially considering it is an open source program. How can one of the top tech giants not include the very best (not to mention FREE) programs to its users?* Please address this flagrant offense....
  10. suggested apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    suggested apps: how do I turn off suggested apps from instalng and showing up on my start automatically? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/suggested-apps/352f9108-e745-468b-b07d-b3c31b486507