Windows 10: suggested apps

Discus and support suggested apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I turn off suggested apps from instalng and showing up on my start automatically?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mike67357, Aug 14, 2018.

1. mike67357 Win User

suggested apps

how do I turn off suggested apps from instalng and showing up on my start automatically?

:)

mike67357, Aug 14, 2018
  2. BarbaricSoul, Aug 14, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 14, 2018
  4. suggested apps

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

suggested apps

1. suggested apps - Similar Threads - suggested apps

2. Concern with search bar suggesting app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Concern with search bar suggesting app: I typed "media" earlier in my windows 10 search bar and what I think is the windows media player app pops up asking if I want to use the recommended or customize settings. This is my first time using windows media on my newly installed windows, but then for some reason it...
  3. App Suggestions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App Suggestions: Hi Below is a screenshot of the current apps I have installed. I was wondering if anyone can suggest some that can help make my computer better or more convenient. Maybe I'm missing a critical one? [img] 168912
  4. Pic Collage App: How to download the App? Any suggestions please.

Pic Collage App: How to download the App? Any suggestions please.: I am struggling with downloading the Pic Collage App. Some guidance will be much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pic-collage-app-how-to-download-the-app-any/84b1f72f-1d9a-4b6a-b268-4a2983642f3f
  5. Only suggest people in my contact list, outlook windows 10 app

in Browsers and Email
    Only suggest people in my contact list, outlook windows 10 app: Since that option missing from outlook, what should we do for that? I'm facing a very annoying situation, when Ι try to add a recipient in my MAIL app, a past contact appears which i dont want to be there. I'm pretty sure that its not stored in my people app, generally it's...
  6. GMail Desktop App - Suggestions?

GMail Desktop App - Suggestions?: Hi, everyone, I would love your help ☺️ I am getting a new laptop and need to access Gmail for work since I work as a marketing assistant for a leading eCommerce business; unfortunately, I use Vivaldi as my go-to browser since Chrome is a resource hog. I'd like to know if...
  7. Can I customize the list of suggest apps in the "Open with" menu?

Can I customize the list of suggest apps in the "Open with" menu?: [Windows 10 Home x64, v2004] I'm editing a lot of hard copy documents that were scanned to .PDF, and using Word to do the editing. In 'My Documents' when I right-click the document, the Open with menu does not show Word in the initial list of suggested apps. I have to click...
  8. Can I customize the list of suggest apps in the "Open with" menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I customize the list of suggest apps in the "Open with" menu?: [Windows 10 Home x64, v2004] I'm editing a lot of hard copy documents that were scanned to .PDF, and using Word to do the editing. In 'My Documents' when I right-click the document, the Open with menu does not show Word in the initial list of suggested apps. I have to click...
  9. [Feedback Suggestion] Schedule Windows Store downloads for Games and Apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    [Feedback Suggestion] Schedule Windows Store downloads for Games and Apps: We need to be able to schedule downloads of Games and apps on Windows store. to set a time period for the downloads so that the downloads will start at X and pause at Y, every day, automatically. Upvote this feedback on the Feedback Hub app if you want the same:...
  10. Looking for Calendar App Suggestions

Looking for Calendar App Suggestions: The default calendar app in Windows 10 does not play well with Google Calendars. I have several accounts in my G Suite account and the default app does not let me assign an event to a specific calendar. I'm looking for alternative apps. Any suggestions? At the moment I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. suggested applications for windows