Windows 10: suggested apps

Discus and support suggested apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I turn off suggested apps from instalng and showing up on my start automatically?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mike67357, Aug 14, 2018.

1. mike67357 Win User

suggested apps

how do I turn off suggested apps from instalng and showing up on my start automatically?

:)

mike67357, Aug 14, 2018
  2. BarbaricSoul, Aug 14, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 14, 2018
  4. suggested apps

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

suggested apps

1. suggested apps - Similar Threads - suggested apps

2. Any suggestions for free Blu-Ray/DVD apps for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any suggestions for free Blu-Ray/DVD apps for Windows 10?: I am looking for a free apps to play Blu-Ray/DVD's on Windows 10? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-suggestions-for-free-blu-raydvd-apps-for/ceccf835-4ca5-4435-8d86-567980210594
  3. Any suggestions for free Blu-Ray/DVD apps for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any suggestions for free Blu-Ray/DVD apps for Windows 10?: I am looking for a free apps to play Blu-Ray/DVD's on Windows 10? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-suggestions-for-free-blu-raydvd-apps-for/ceccf835-4ca5-4435-8d86-567980210594
  4. How do I move an app in the Open With... Menu from "More Options" to "Suggested apps"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I move an app in the Open With... Menu from "More Options" to "Suggested apps"...: HiI'm trying to add an app to the Suggested List of the "Open With..." context menu, but everything I tried had not worksI still have to go into "Choose Another App" and selected from the more "More Options" list.I even tried making it a default app for the extension, but...
  5. How do I move an app in the Open With... Menu from "More Options" to "Suggested apps"...

How do I move an app in the Open With... Menu from "More Options" to "Suggested apps"...: HiI'm trying to add an app to the Suggested List of the "Open With..." context menu, but everything I tried had not worksI still have to go into "Choose Another App" and selected from the more "More Options" list.I even tried making it a default app for the extension, but...
  6. How do I move app in the Open With... Menu from "More Options" to "Suggested apps" Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I move app in the Open With... Menu from "More Options" to "Suggested apps" Windows 11?: HiI'm trying to add an app to the Suggested List of the "Open With..." context menu, but everything I tried had not worksI still have to go into "Choose Another App" and selected from the more "More Options" list.I even tried making it a default app for the extension, but...
  7. How do I move app in the Open With... Menu from "More Options" to "Suggested apps" Windows 11?

How do I move app in the Open With... Menu from "More Options" to "Suggested apps" Windows 11?: HiI'm trying to add an app to the Suggested List of the "Open With..." context menu, but everything I tried had not worksI still have to go into "Choose Another App" and selected from the more "More Options" list.I even tried making it a default app for the extension, but...
  8. How do I remove "suggested" and "Top apps" from the search bar in windows 10?

How do I remove "suggested" and "Top apps" from the search bar in windows 10?: I've been trying to remove it in windows versions 1809 and 22h2. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-suggested-and-top-apps-from-the/2e44dbd2-a3e1-409a-8bc4-33334aca2a36
  9. How do I remove "suggested" and "Top apps" from the search bar in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove "suggested" and "Top apps" from the search bar in windows 10?: I've been trying to remove it in windows versions 1809 and 22h2. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-suggested-and-top-apps-from-the/2e44dbd2-a3e1-409a-8bc4-33334aca2a36
  10. How do I remove "suggested" and "Top apps" from the search bar in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming

Users found this page by searching for:

1. suggested applications for windows