Windows 10: Suggested images on Lock Screen

Discus and support Suggested images on Lock Screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I really liked the suggested images of different landscapes that appeared on lock screen. Unfortunately when I answered the question of "do you like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by N58S, Jun 21, 2022.

1. N58S Win User

Suggested images on Lock Screen

I really liked the suggested images of different landscapes that appeared on lock screen. Unfortunately when I answered the question of "do you like this image?" with positive response, the image has remained the same. What I liked about those images were diversity; each time I could see a beautiful landscape, but now only one image is shown. How can I return to the previous setting with multiple images?

:)

2. How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?

Hi!

Welcome to TenForums!

In the settings, it is called Personalization>Lock Screen and then you would turn this setting off:

Suggested images on Lock Screen [​IMG]

EyeInTheSky, Jun 21, 2022
  3. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Suggested images on Lock Screen [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Jun 21, 2022
  4. Suggested images on Lock Screen

Lock Screen Image Issue

Hi Kirby,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I would suggest you to set the default pictures as the Lock Screen picture from the PC and check if it works or not.

Follow the steps below:

• In start type "settings" and press enter.
    • Select Personalize
    • From the left click on "Lock screen"
    • Select the default picture and conform by preview.
    Please do get back to us to assist you better with issue you are facing.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 21, 2022
Thema:

Suggested images on Lock Screen

1. Suggested images on Lock Screen - Similar Threads - Suggested images Lock

2. Lock Screen Image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen Image: Hello. I have a silly question. On my new laptop, when powering on, or when the screen locked, I saw a nice landscape background. After one of the last Windows 11 updates, I now see a blue swirl background image. I tried to find where I could change the settings to resume the...
  3. Lock Screen Image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen Image: Hello. I have a silly question. On my new laptop, when powering on, or when the screen locked, I saw a nice landscape background. After one of the last Windows 11 updates, I now see a blue swirl background image. I tried to find where I could change the settings to resume the...
  4. Suggested images on Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suggested images on Lock Screen: I really liked the suggested images of different landscapes that appeared on lock screen. Unfortunately when I answered the question of "do you like this image?" with positive response, the image has remained the same. What I liked about those images were diversity; each time...
  5. lock screen images

in Windows 10 Customization
    lock screen images: How can I know the location of the images on the lock screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-images/bcfcb866-1912-4b76-8752-3c7ad9d874e6
  6. lock screen image

lock screen image: I can not change my lock screen image. it says, some of these settings are hidden or controlled by your organization. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-image/07ce1f84-20f7-4187-a962-1fbf629e311c
  7. Lock screen image

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen image: Hi there I'm looking for information on a lock screen image, I was unable to take a print screen of it or photo of it but it's a derelict/ruin of a small building and it looks to be in a desert at night time, it is lit up with purple lights and the sky is a mix of purple and...
  8. Lock screen image

Lock screen image: Im trying to set a personal photo as my lock screen, windows 10, lenovo 730, but it is expanding to fit the whole screen, making it a pointless picture. Is it possible to just set the photo sized as it is with a black background, so it isnt wide screen?...
  9. Remove Advertising and Suggestions on Lock screen

Remove Advertising and Suggestions on Lock screen: The lock screen offers suggest/links for additional information about the picture shown on the lock screen. How do I turn these off? Also recently Windows now displays ADVERTISING about it Microsoft points, this is unwanted, how do I turn this off. it is annoying,...
  10. Lock screen image

Lock screen image: Hi again My HP notebook running the AU update... and so fr running well *Smile On occasions when I use the sleep mode and then open the lid to wake it I get a black screen with the clock/date on and a few icon, i.e wireless etc, nut missing the background image, when I...