Windows 10: Suggestion about watermark

Discus and support Suggestion about watermark in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Is it possible for Microsoft to change the mechanics of displaying 'Activate Windows' watermark? What I mean is with new OLED screens, there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jakub Ql, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Jakub Ql Win User

Suggestion about watermark

Hi,

Is it possible for Microsoft to change the mechanics of displaying 'Activate Windows' watermark?

What I mean is with new OLED screens, there might be an issue of burning pixels inside the screen. It can be simply prevented by moving this watermark at least a few pixels every side every few days or even moving it across the screen (from corner to corner).

Is it possible for the developers to apply this small change?

:)

Jakub Ql, Jul 3, 2019
  2. entropy13 Win User

TPU.org watermark location

Your drawing sucks. *Laugh :laugh:

But well, yeah, a slightly smaller watermark would do. Although you should still be able to place it at least, and not just be at the bottom like your suggestion.

entropy13, Jul 3, 2019
  3. BarbaricSoul, Jul 3, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Suggestion about watermark - Similar Threads - Suggestion watermark

2. my camera has stopped working and I have tried everything- some suggest that I purchase a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my camera has stopped working and I have tried everything- some suggest that I purchase a...: How do I get my camera working again I have an hp all in one with a camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-has-stopped-working-and-i-have-tried/8bb16e00-989c-46e9-862c-6904f5875a4d
  3. my camera has stopped working and I have tried everything- some suggest that I purchase a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my camera has stopped working and I have tried everything- some suggest that I purchase a...: How do I get my camera working again I have an hp all in one with a camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-has-stopped-working-and-i-have-tried/8bb16e00-989c-46e9-862c-6904f5875a4d
  4. Is there a way to show word suggestions as in Gboard for androids but on pc?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to show word suggestions as in Gboard for androids but on pc?: I would love to type on pc but since English is not my first language, there are some words where i i can only type the beginning of and Gboard does the rest. Is there a settings, an app somhow for pc? submitted by /u/ThrilledStoic [link] [comments]...
  5. Available Language for Multilingual Text Suggestion in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Available Language for Multilingual Text Suggestion in Windows 10: I have enabled both "Show text suggestions when typing on the physical keyboard" and "Multilingual text suggestions" in Typing Setting. I have 3 preferred languages 1st Portuguese Brazil, 2nd English United States, and 3rd Spanish Spain. Text suggestion works fine in English,...
  6. Available Language for Multilingual Text Suggestion in Windows 10

Available Language for Multilingual Text Suggestion in Windows 10: I have enabled both "Show text suggestions when typing on the physical keyboard" and "Multilingual text suggestions" in Typing Setting. I have 3 preferred languages 1st Portuguese Brazil, 2nd English United States, and 3rd Spanish Spain. Text suggestion works fine in English,...
  7. Any suggestions for free Blu-Ray/DVD apps for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any suggestions for free Blu-Ray/DVD apps for Windows 10?: I am looking for a free apps to play Blu-Ray/DVD's on Windows 10? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-suggestions-for-free-blu-raydvd-apps-for/ceccf835-4ca5-4435-8d86-567980210594
  8. Any suggestions for free Blu-Ray/DVD apps for Windows 10?

Any suggestions for free Blu-Ray/DVD apps for Windows 10?: I am looking for a free apps to play Blu-Ray/DVD's on Windows 10? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-suggestions-for-free-blu-raydvd-apps-for/ceccf835-4ca5-4435-8d86-567980210594
  9. Tried all suggested methods to install 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tried all suggested methods to install 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...: Unable to install 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893; have tried all the suggested workarounds including manual install, all resulting in "failed to install" error. Please help!...
  10. Tried all suggested methods to install 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...

Tried all suggested methods to install 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...: Unable to install 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893; have tried all the suggested workarounds including manual install, all resulting in "failed to install" error. Please help!...