Windows 10: *suggestion action *on my clipboard

Discus and support *suggestion action *on my clipboard in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to use new failures of windows 11 - quickly start calls or create a calendar event but why didn't see the setting on my clipboard of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Phyo Thaw Khant, Nov 15, 2022.

1. *suggestion action *on my clipboard

I would like to use new failures of windows 11 - quickly start calls or create a calendar event but why didn't see the setting on my clipboard of windows 11?please help!

:)

Phyo Thaw Khant, Nov 15, 2022

2. Suggested Actions?

Is the suggested actions feature available to everyone?

It doesn't work for me yet Dell XPS 7390 2in1 Windows 22H2

I'm in the UK and I don't have the feature option toggle in Settings>System>Clipboard

only if i change the language and region to United States and change language format to English United States

I then have to toggle on-off but it doesn't work anyway!

Thanks

Roger Sharp1, Nov 15, 2022
  3. BetwixtAg Win User
    Pasting from clipboard

Thank you, The first suggestion worked. The second did also provided I did not click in the Paint window first.

I'd spent some time trying to work it out for myself but was fooled by the clipboard window always closing prematurely. So thanks again.

Also thanks to Frederick, although solved, I've noted your alternative suggestion.

BetwixtAg, Nov 15, 2022
  4. *suggestion action *on my clipboard

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Nov 15, 2022
Thema:

*suggestion action *on my clipboard

1. *suggestion action *on my clipboard - Similar Threads - *suggestion action *on

2. I want to use the Clipboard Suggested Action ''call number'' It's great but I don't want it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to use the Clipboard Suggested Action ''call number'' It's great but I don't want it...: It's convenient but since it's blocking me from SCROLLING a page when the popup is visible it's basically useless in a regular work environment.Is there a way to keep it but NOT prevent the page from scrolling, it feels like a bug.Yes I already did deactivate it. It seriously...
  3. I want to use the Clipboard Suggested Action ''call number'' It's great but I don't want it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to use the Clipboard Suggested Action ''call number'' It's great but I don't want it...: It's convenient but since it's blocking me from SCROLLING a page when the popup is visible it's basically useless in a regular work environment.Is there a way to keep it but NOT prevent the page from scrolling, it feels like a bug.Yes I already did deactivate it. It seriously...
  4. Feature Suggestion: Enhanced Clipboard Functionality - Copy-Paste

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feature Suggestion: Enhanced Clipboard Functionality - Copy-Paste: Hello Developer Community,I trust this message finds you well. I've been utilizing the copy-and-paste functionality regularly in my development workflow, and I had a suggestion that I believe could enhance user experience and efficiency.Currently, when we copy content, the...
  5. Clipboard multiple copy window bug - suggestion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard multiple copy window bug - suggestion: When we want to use the list of copied things in clipboard using 'Window key symbol' & 'v', we have the following issue:If we have many or long list of copied things or texts, and when we are scrolling down, the title "Clipboard. Clear All" will scroll up with our scrolling,...
  6. Clipboard multiple copy window bug - suggestion

Clipboard multiple copy window bug - suggestion: When we want to use the list of copied things in clipboard using 'Window key symbol' & 'v', we have the following issue:If we have many or long list of copied things or texts, and when we are scrolling down, the title "Clipboard. Clear All" will scroll up with our scrolling,...
  7. *suggestion action *on my clipboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    *suggestion action *on my clipboard: I would like to use new failures of windows 11 - quickly start calls or create a calendar event but why didn't see the setting on my clipboard of windows 11?please help!...
  8. Suggested Actions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suggested Actions?: Is the suggested actions feature available to everyone?It doesn't work for me yet Dell XPS 7390 2in1 Windows 22H2I'm in the UK and I don't have the feature option toggle in Settings>System>Clipboard only if i change the language and region to United States and change language...
  9. Suggested Actions?

Suggested Actions?: Is the suggested actions feature available to everyone?It doesn't work for me yet Dell XPS 7390 2in1 Windows 22H2I'm in the UK and I don't have the feature option toggle in Settings>System>Clipboard only if i change the language and region to United States and change language...
  10. Corrupted data - Suggest a course of action

in Windows 10 Support
    Corrupted data - Suggest a course of action: Thanks for your replies. I will do some tests on the drive when I can. If the drive is failing intermittently, it could be a nightmare to diagonose. I think the customer isn't against changing the drive for another one (I could even try convincing her to get an SSD). I will...